Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 44

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Superr Smiles!Star Great job, ningelum oru superr writerThumbs Up Waiting for Esther akka's episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007TTfanGiselShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 33)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 1

"Dei Tamil ... what have you done ... you have married a good-for-nothing girl and you're going to regret your action every second of your life ..." GW roared in anger and frustration ...

Tamil turns towards her crossly... "Ma ... please keep quiet otherwise I'll regret that you had come ... I am grateful to you only because you had helped me take the decision to make Thulasi my wife ..."

Suddenly Tamil's phone rings ... Tamil picks up the phone and puts it to his ear ... he nods his head and then says ..."Don't worry Sir. I'll collect it without fail..."  Tamils puts the phone back in his shirt pocket... 

MM looks at him worriedly ... "Yenna mapillai ... is there any problem..." 

Tamil replies ... "No Mama ... it's my bank manager... he has asked me to collect a document from a client ... so I have to go immediately ... please take care of Thulasi... I'll be back in an hour's time..." 

MM pats his back "No problem ... mapillai ... you carry on ... we'll wait for you at Kanagu's hotel..." 

Tamil turns towards Thulasi and leans forward to whisper in her ear ... "Sorry kuttima ... I'll miss you my sweet wife... I'll come back soon ..." ... Thulasi blushes and nods her head ...

Tamil takes Kanagu's bike keys and starts the bike ... he turns his head to look back and sees his kuttima looking at him wistfully ... he smiles reassuringly and mouths "I love you ..." and waves his hand... and goes away ...

Lavanya invites her mother and Charu to join them for the marriage feast ... they refuse rudely and make their way to their car...

Lavanya shrugs and joins the happy crowd leaving the temple and making their way to Kanagu's hotel for the wedding feast ...

Meanwhile Tamil has collected the document and is on his way back to Kanagu's hotel ... his heart soars as his mind replays the events of the day ... his breath sings ..."My kuttima ... my wife.." ...

Suddenly a goat streaks across the road in front of him ... to avoid hitting the goat Tamil swerves his bike and loses control ... his bike crashes down ... Tamil falls from his bike ... and hits the ground hard ...

Thodarum...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 23 November 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I don't want to seeNooo!!! TamilllCry
Now very conveniently GW will bash Thulasi's luck!D'oh

Was expecting sweet scenes from youWink! This is such a shockTongue!!!

Nice to see you writing again inspite of being busy!!!Smile

Waiting...

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Esther..now you qualify to be part of the CTs...

just the way they may have taken it...but great of u to have avoided gw's blabh-blah and cut it short...
waiting now...

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Ohhh sighggg TA has accidentt?? Hope nothing serious with him...Confused Nicely written Esther akka... Aaama GW oda gutter mouth avoid pannathu innum superb.. Waiting for next part.. Whats gonna happen?? Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGisel

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Oh now accident for Tamil??  Waiting to read next part. 

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Great start Esther akkaStar, omg Tamil accident a!!Shocked Can't wait to read the next part...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007TTfanShemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Episode 7: Part 2

Sounds of window opening and paper rustling ...

Tamil's feet are cold ...he wriggles his toes as he slowly opens his heavy eyes ...  he squints ... the light coming through the curtains near his bed is too strong ... his side pains ... he puts a hand around his ribs ... he finds a bandage around his ribs ...  

"What? ... What is this?" ...Tamil's voice croaks harshly ...

"Mr. Tamilarasan ...are you awake  ... how do you feel now...  " a voice speaks softly.

"Who is it? Where am I?" ...Tamil's struggles to speak ...

"Don't worry Mr.Tamilarasan ... I'm your nurse ... you are in the hospital ... you had an accident but you're safe now ..."  the voice belongs to a young nurse ...

Tamil shifts his body slightly ...he feels better now ...  he enquires in a stronger voice ... "Thank you sister ... I remember falling from my bike ... but I don't remember who brought me to the hospital ..."  

The nurse smiles ... "Your mother and your wife admitted you in the hospital ... she just went out to the temple ... don't worry ... you have badly scraped the flesh on your side and you have a few scratches on your knees ... you'll be fine in a day or two ... please rest now ..."  

The nurse straightens his pillow and goes out silently ...Tamil sighs and lies back on the pillow ...

Suddenly the door opens and GW enters followed by Charu ...

GW and Charu smile on seeing Tamil awake ... GW puts some vibuthi on Tamil's forehead ... "Tamil ... are you feeling better my son ... luckily we were passing that way and saw you on the road ...  now you're safe...  when your wounds heal we can go home ... "

Tamil strains his head to look behind her ... with a puzzled expression ...

GW asks him ... "What is it my son ... tell me ... I'll get it for you ..."

Tamil says ... "Ma ... The nurse said that you and Thulasi admitted me ... Where is Thulasi ma ... I want to see her ..."

GW giggles ... "The nurse must have thought that Charu is your wife ... now ... now ... Don't worry Tamil ... Thulasi knows you are here ... she will come when her father brings her ..."

Charu pipes in a sweet voice ... "Amanga ... Thulasi knows you're here ... she'll come when she is free... ippo neenga rest pannunga ..."

Tamil sighs ... closes his eyes tiredly and goes to sleep ... he dreams restlessly ... Thulasi smiling ... Thulasi laughing ... Thulasi dressed like a bride ... Thulasi sad ... Thulasi crying ... he mumbles brokenly ... "Thulasi don't cry ... my love don't cry ..."

Suddenly Tamil wakes up from his uneasy sleep... he is sweating... his heart is beating fast ... he looks around dazed...

He can hear hushed tones ... suddenly he hears Charu whispering loudly ... "I must give a box of sweet to the nurse for calling me as your son's wife ... but this is not enough ... Thulasi needs to suffer more... Aunty you are so great ... how well you have fooled that stupid country girl ...

GW laughs softly and whispers back ... "Illaya pinna ... you have all the rights to be my son's wife and my daughter-in-law ... anyway naan oru great actress ... I have made that stupid girl believe that Tamil is missing ... that no one knows where he has disappeared ... I have convinced her that this is because of her bad luck ... ha ha ha ... how she shed buckets of tears ... a real crybaby... " 

Tamil is shocked to hear the venom and hatred in both their voices ...

Thodarum...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 10 December 2012 at 12:06am

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top