Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 44

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Great parts SmilesClap...enne nadekepoguthu, can't wait to read the next part!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 29)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 7

After a 30 minute drive of full silence the car finally stops.

Tamil gets out of the car and goes to Thulasi's side and opens the door and takes her out.  Thulasi gets out of the car and looks around then noticing they were at one of her favourite places.  It was the Murugan temple where she came often as a child.  Tamil took Thulasi's hand and brought her inside.  She wondered why he brought her here then suddenly remembers the time where she told Tamil about this place.

(Flashback Scene)

It was a Sunday morning and Tamil and Thulasi went to the temple.  Thulasi was in a midnight blue half saree with flowers in her hair and Tamil was in black pants and a light brown shirt.  After praying, they both decided to sit down.  Thulasi was looking around the temple and she saw a mother standing with her baby daughter together.  She watched the mother and baby while Tamil just looked at her and smiled.  Thulasi then looked at Tamil and asked:

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Tamil shrugged his shoulders and said:  "I like to see you smile Thulasi.  Can I ask you a question?"

Thulasi replied: "Huhn sollungo..."

Tamil:  "What is so special about this place that your face is glowing today?"

Thulasi blushed and felt her cheeks turn pink.  She smiled and looked at Tamil and said: 

"This place is very special to me.  It's where Paati brought me often while I was growing up.  We would come to the temple every week and after doing pujas to the Murugan statue Paati would tell me a small story and how important it is to receive a good education and to be bold and to never give up...I wish she was here to see us together..." 

Thulasi started to tear up but Tamil took her hand and held it remembering the day Thulasi lost her grandmother and how sad Thulasi felt because she never told her about their relationship as it had only been a few weeks.

Tamil smiled trying to make Thulasi feel better:  "What else did Paati tell you?"

Thulasi wiped her tears and blushed again:  "She also told me to find someone who loves you more than anything…"

Tamil asked:  "Do you feel that Paati is somewhere here with us?"

Thulasi looked at him and said:  "I always feel that Paati is with me, always watching me..."

Tamil:  "Appo, did you tell Paati about me?"

Thulasi smiled:  "Aammaa.  I told her I fell in love with a good hearted man who is always willing to help others even if it means putting his life at risk."

Tamil looked at Thulasi and took her other hand and said:  "Can you tell Paati that I love you a lot."

Thulasi blushed again and looked deep into his light brown eyes.  She whispered:  "I'll tell her next time..."

Both Tamil and Thulasi looked at each other for a few seconds.  In the background you can hear the temple bell ringing… 

Thulasi then looked at her watch said:

"Ada it's been so long since I came.  I need to get home before Chitti says something" and quickly says bye to Tamil and leaves.

(Back to present)

Tamil led Thulasi inside the temple where she was surprised to see her father, her friends, her brother and sister and also Tamil's friends standing there.  Thulasi was shocked.

"What are you all doing here?" she asked them.

Tamil looked at her and answered:  "I told them to come here."

Thulasi looked at Tamil and asked: "Why?"

Tamil looked at her and said in a strong tone:   "Because we are getting married today."

Thodarum...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Beatiful Smiles!!! ClapClapClapLovely way of getting married without the bajari GW's curses!!!  Big smile

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Aww...so cute! Patti dead a before the marriage itselfCry
But will Thulasi agree?Shocked Eppom pola will she start some philosophy D'oh?
Waiting...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Awesome part Smiless.. Loved the temple scene Big smile Too good Smile

Waiting for the most awaited part Day Dreaming

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezer

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Superr Smiles, awesome part!Thumbs Up Can't wait to read the next part...Day Dreaming

vjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
super part smiles..just loved the flash back abt the temple..the location seems so significant now...waiting for the next...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 8

Thulasi drew her eyes wide open:  "Enna?" 

Realizing they were in public, she pulled Tamil's hand and excused themselves in front of everyone and went to a corner.

Thulasi:  "Didn't you understand what I said at home.  We cannot get married!"

Tamil:  "Thulasi I don't care what my Amma says.  But I hated the way she behaved towards you.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you and for that to happen we need to get married."

Thulasi was confused and didn't know what to say.  She wanted to be with Tamil but was too afraid to admit it. 

She was thinking then walked back towards her family to her father. 

Thulasi:  "Appa.  What should I do?"

MM:  "Amma Thulasi, I know you're confused about everything right now but listen to what your heart says.  We all will support you in whatever decision you take.  Just remember you have Tamil whom you can trust.  And your Paati will always guide you in the right direction."

Deepa and Kalyani now spoke:

"Thulasi you're lucky to get a guy like Tamil.  He's a good person and he will never let you down."  Deepa said.

"Thulasi, don't miss this chance and regret it later."  Kalyani replied.

Thulasi thought for a few minutes by herself then was walking towards Tamil.  She recalled all the good times they had together.  She remembered the first time they met again and everything he had done for her already and how he helped her pursue her dreams of becoming an engineer.

She was now face to face with Tamil unable to see his eyes but gave a small smile.  Tamil looked at Thulasi and asked in a soft voice:  "Thulasi will you marry me?"

Thulasi now lifted her face and looked straight into his eyes and said:  "Ye...yes I will marry you."

Tamil was a little surprised but glad about what he just heard and gave Thulasi a hug and said: "I love you Thulasi."

Thulasi hugged him back and smiled...but in the back of her head she was wondering about what her decision could lead to with his mother.

Tamil went over to everyone and said:  "Thulasi said yes guys.  This wedding is going to happen!" 

Everyone smiled and Deepa and Kalyani went and hugged Thulasi.   MM looked at his daughter and gave her a nod.

Kanagu and Joseph came to Tamil and said:  "Dei congrats da.  Now let's get this wedding started!"

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 November 2012 at 7:06am

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top