Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is this all a dream Esther?

Nice part though, was nice to read especially after today'e episode.  What ever happened to this Thendral?
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode 7: Part 6

"Ei Thulasi ... velliya va di ..." ... Thulasi is rudely woken up from her deep sleep...

Thulasi is reluctant to open her eyes ... as her pleasant dream would disappear...

"Va di velliya.. Thulasi."  again the voice shouts ...

Thulasi blinks ...  and slowly comes awake ... the evening sun is shining dimly outside ... "Who is this calling her so rudely ..." ...

The voice sounds familiar ... but in her dazed state Thulasi is not able to distinguish the voice ...

She gets up from the bed and runs to the door ... it's GW ... her face is contorted in anger ...

"Maharanikku ivalavu nerama velliya varakku ..." GW sneeringly asks ...

"What happened Athai ... have you found my husband ... ?"  Thulasi asks hesitantly ...

GW queries sarcastically ... "Chi ... Athainnu sollathey ... and don't call my son your husband ... you have played a cunning game to make my innocent son to fall into your net ... and now he is missing ... what have you done with him..."

Thulasi blinks and pleads with GW ... "Please believe me ... I have no idea where he is ... but I know he'll come back for me ..."

GW laughs and throws a cover at Thulasi's face ... "How will he come back ... did you see these photos  ... I'm sure this is why he must have left you  ... he has abandoned you ... you cunning girl ..."

Thulasi picks up the cover curiously wondering what it contained ... her fingers pull out photographs of herself and Deepa in the police jeep ...

Thulasi throws the cover down with trembling fingers... leans against the wall ... and moans in anguish ... "How did you get these photos ..."

GW picks up the cover and says  ... "Never mind how I got those ... who will want to be married to a girl who has visited the police station ... why were you arrested ... were you arrested for visiting other men ..."

Thulasi rears her head and glares at her ... "ENOUGH!!! Don't talk nonsense ... this was taken when we were fooled by a conmen who told us that he would give us loan for my education ... we were innocent ..."

GW sneers and says ... "Oh ... I'm sure you are innocent ... but my son will believe me when I say that you were involved in dirty business ..."

Thulasi shouts back ..."NO! No ...  my husband would never believe that I am capable of this ... you are crazy ... my husband loves me ... he trusts me ... he would never abandon me ... I don't care whether you spin a tale using these photos... I know my husband has full trust in my innocence..."

GW laughs ... "Not after I show these photos ... you just wait ... you'll be thrown out of his life forever ..."

Thulasi closes her ears and tries to stop her  ... "No ... no ... no ... I won't believe you ... you're lying ...".

"THAT's ENOUGH ... SHUT UP ... AND GET OUT!!!" a deeper and louder voice shouts out...

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good one esther...nicely avoided vel and photos...glad...happier still to read GW being shouted at...
wonder when we will get to see such a scene now..

and apt photos...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dream a๐Ÿ˜’...

This GW!๐Ÿ˜ก

Ai..So Tamil is inside the house a???
Waiting...

TTfan thumbnail
Great going Esther..!! hmm suspense in every part... very interesting.. waiting for next part now..  
Shemmo thumbnail
Super Super Super kaa ๐Ÿ‘ The dream and the real scene all fantasticc.. Hope its TA at the endd ๐Ÿ˜›
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode 7: Part 7

Totally shocked ... Thulasi and GW spin around and look towards the direction of the voice ...

The inner room door bangs open and Tamil walks out ... GW is shocked ... Thulasi is overjoyed... but can't believe her eyes ... "How can he be here!!!????"

Thulasi wants to rush forward ... to hug him ... to touch him ... to feel him ... to reassure herself that he is real and not a dream ... but she hesitates anxiously when she sees the anger radiating from his face ...

Thulasi's heart beats painfully ... she looks at him fearfully ... " He looks so angry ... Does he believe his mother?  Was his mother right ... is he going to throw me out of his life forever..."

GW regains her composure ... smiles ... and pleads with Tamil triumphantly ... "Yes Tamil ... at last you have come to your senses ... Yes! ... throw her out of your life ...  see these photos ... the girl you have married is in a police jeep ... she has fooled all of us ... can you imagine the shame she has brought to our family ..."

Tamil continues in a harsh voice ... "No Ma!  I told YOU to get out... I know my Kuttima... and nothing you say is going to make me change my mind Ma ...  I am telling you for the last time Ma ...  I love her a lot ... she is my life and I cannot live without her ... you are the one who has shamed our family name..."

GW rears back ..."What do you mean ... I have brought shame to our family name?"

Tamil nods his head firmly ... "You shamed our family's name when you started your evil game of separating us even before we could start our married life..."

Tamil pulls Thulasi close to his side ... and holding her around her shoulders ... continues ... "You have also used the worst language to dishonour your daughter-in-law... because of you ... and you only ... my wife ... Thulasi ... stands humiliated today ... Please accept it ... Thulasi is MY WIFE ... and nothing you say or do is going to change the situation ..."

Thulasi gazes at him adoringly ... her eyes filled with wonder and love ...

GW puts up her hand ... "Enough! Enough!  Why should I care how you want to spoil your life... I am leaving ..."

Tamil locks the door after GW leaves ...

Tamil gently draws Thulasi down to sit beside him on the sofa ... Thulasi rests her head down on his shoulder and Tamil lifts his hand to caress her soft rounded cheeks...

Before they can speak ... Tamil's phone rings ... he attends the call ... "Yes everything is fine here ... yes ... yes ... no problem ... I'll give the phone to Thulasi..."

Tamil hands the phone over to Thulasi ...

Thulasi keeps the phone to her ears ... MM is on the line ...

"Amma Thulasi ... I know mapillai is there ... take care of him ... I'm staying with Kanagu and Joseph ... I'm leaving you both in peace to get to know each other ...take care my child..."

Thulasi smiles shyly ... "Ok  Appa ... I'll take care of him ... and ... thank you Appa... I'm keeping the phone pa ... "

Thulasi hands over the phone to Tamil and gets up to go to the room ...

Tamil gently pulls Thulasi towards him ... "Eh ...where are you going  my Pondatti ... you promised Mama that you'll take care of me ... remember?"

Thulasi turns to look at him with confused eyes and says in a trembling voice ... "How ... how come you are here ... I ... I did not see you when I got up ... "

Tamil nods his head ... "That's because I was in the bathroom ... and by the time I came out ... my mother had created a big drama ... I could not believe my ears ... I'm sorry Kuttima..."

Thulasi shakes her head ... still looking confused ...

Tamil smiles naughtily ... "Don't you remember Kuttima ... we even shared our first kiss ... shall I help you recall our first kiss by giving a repeat performance ..."

Thulasi's brow slowly clears ... she now smiles sweetly and whispers dreamily ... "So it wasn't a dream ... it was real ..."

Tamil looks at her amazed ... "So ... my sweet wife has such romantic dreams with me as her hero ... tell me ... what else did we do in your dream my sweet love..."

Tamil slowly angles his head and tries to capture her sweet lips ...

Thulasi blushes furiously and lovingly pushes him away..."Chi ... ponga ..." and tries to escape from his hands and merciless teasing ...

Tamil captures her hands and pulls her towards him once again ... "Okay ... Okay ... I won't tease you ... now ... let me close your eyes and take you inside the room ... I have a surprise for you ..."

Thulasi is excited ... "What is the surprise ..."

Tamil smiles ... gently covers her eyes with his hands ... and whispers softly in her ears ... "Remember Kuttima ... you asked me what was there in my bag ... well you are going to see ... now come my Chella Kutty ...move forward..."

"What could the surprise be ..."  

Thodarum...

Back to Content

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
wow again esher...totally yr
comfort zone...

waiting for the surprise now...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I m in full smiles...En 32 palum theriyuthu๐Ÿ˜›! 
Just loved it! 
Waiting...