Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! - Page 27

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 7: Part 2

Sounds of window opening and paper rustling ...

Tamil's feet are cold ...he wriggles his toes as he slowly opens his heavy eyes ...  he squints ... the light coming through the curtains near his bed is too strong ... his side pains ... he puts a hand around his ribs ... he finds a bandage around his ribs ...  

"What? ... What is this?" ...Tamil's voice croaks harshly ...

"Mr. Tamilarasan ...are you awake  ... how do you feel now...  " a voice speaks softly.

"Who is it? Where am I?" ...Tamil's struggles to speak ...

"Don't worry Mr.Tamilarasan ... I'm your nurse ... you are in the hospital ... you had an accident but you're safe now ..."  the voice belongs to a young nurse ...

Tamil shifts his body slightly ...he feels better now ...  he enquires in a stronger voice ... "Thank you sister ... I remember falling from my bike ... but I don't remember who brought me to the hospital ..."  

The nurse smiles ... "Your mother and your wife admitted you in the hospital ... she just went out to the temple ... don't worry ... you have badly scraped the flesh on your side and you have a few scratches on your knees ... you'll be fine in a day or two ... please rest now ..."  

The nurse straightens his pillow and goes out silently ...Tamil sighs and lies back on the pillow ...

Suddenly the door opens and GW enters followed by Charu ...

GW and Charu smile on seeing Tamil awake ... GW puts some vibuthi on Tamil's forehead ... "Tamil ... are you feeling better my son ... luckily we were passing that way and saw you on the road ...  now you're safe...  when your wounds heal we can go home ... "

Tamil strains his head to look behind her ... with a puzzled expression ...

GW asks him ... "What is it my son ... tell me ... I'll get it for you ..."

Tamil says ... "Ma ... The nurse said that you and Thulasi admitted me ... Where is Thulasi ma ... I want to see her ..."

GW giggles ... "The nurse must have thought that Charu is your wife ... now ... now ... Don't worry Tamil ... Thulasi knows you are here ... she will come when her father brings her ..."

Charu pipes in a sweet voice ... "Amanga ... Thulasi knows you're here ... she'll come when she is free... ippo neenga rest pannunga ..."

Tamil sighs ... closes his eyes tiredly and goes to sleep ... he dreams restlessly ... Thulasi smiling ... Thulasi laughing ... Thulasi dressed like a bride ... Thulasi sad ... Thulasi crying ... he mumbles brokenly ... "Thulasi don't cry ... my love don't cry ..."

Suddenly Tamil wakes up from his uneasy sleep... he is sweating... his heart is beating fast ... he looks around dazed...

He can hear hushed tones ... suddenly he hears Charu whispering loudly ... "I must give a box of sweet to the nurse for calling me as your son's wife ... but this is not enough ... Thulasi needs to suffer more... Aunty you are so great ... how well you have fooled that stupid country girl ...

GW laughs softly and whispers back ... "Illaya pinna ... you have all the rights to be my son's wife and my daughter-in-law ... anyway naan oru great actress ... I have made that stupid girl believe that Tamil is missing ... that no one knows where he has disappeared ... I have convinced her that this is because of her bad luck ... ha ha ha ... how she shed buckets of tears ... a real crybaby... " 

Tamil is shocked to hear the venom and hatred in both their voices ...

Thodarum...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyoo amma...I was actually blinking my eyes!
Everyone is expecting to read "your style" of the story!
This is such a shock and surprise!
And without doubt you have once again proved you are a great writer and can handle all emotions so beautifully...

Waiting for your style sooner hopefully๐Ÿ˜‰! 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow esther..unexpected second part...TA realising abt gw and xxx so soon...great going...waiting for more to unfold...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Esther.. nice twist... TA missing nu GW told to Thulasi..and TA heard that by GW herself... good going..๐Ÿ‘
Shemmo thumbnail
Wow superb Esther akka.. So fast he knows their plan.. Veryyy niceee..Lets see what TA doess.. Hope he dont fall in any trapp ๐Ÿ˜• Good kaa ๐Ÿ‘
mellisai thumbnail
awesome work everyone!!

will start reading from today .. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great part Esther akka๐Ÿ‘, wow so good, can't wait for the next part...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Where is Tulasi??  Thanks Esther!
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode 7: Part 3

The sound of footsteps and squeaking wheels stop GW and Charu from speaking further ... suddenly the door opens and the nurse enters with a trolley ...

Tamil pretends to wake up ...

The nurse places the trolley next to the bed ... she checks Tamil's temperature and pulse ... and assures them that everything is normal ...

After the nurse leaves GW wipes the sweat on Tamil's forehead with the end of her sari ... "Tamil, Charu has made some fresh orange juice.  Why don't you try to drink some ... you'll feel better ... "

Tamil says concernedly ... "No ma I'm not thirsty... Ma... you look so tired ... why don't you go home and rest and come back in the morning ... "

GW feels happy that Tamil is concerned for her wellbeing ...  "No Tamil ... if I leave... who will take care of you ... "

Charu says very sweetly ...  "He is right aunty ... you look so tired... why don't you go home and rest ... I'm free ... I'll take care of him ... "

Tamil shouts out loudly ... "NO!"

Charu and GW turn to look at him ... shocked to hear his raised voice ...

Seeing their stunned expressions Tamil realises that he had shouted too loudly ... he gentles his tone and says ... "No! No ... what I mean is ... I don't need any one to take care of me ... the nurse is here ... food will come from the canteen ... both of you go home and rest ... don't worry ... "

GW protests... "Tamil, Charu will take good care of you ... and ..."

Tamil shakes his head firmly ... " No ma ... I insist ... both of you have taken good care of me till now ... but now you need to rest yourselves ... please go home ... don't worry about me ... I'm feeling better ... You can come back in the morning ... I'll be fine till then...

GW and Charu look disappointed ... but they cannot argue with Tamil ... as he is firm in his decision ... they bid him goodbye and leave reluctantly ...

After their departure ... Tamil is in deep thought ... "What's happening around me ... where is my Kuttima ... I need to contact Kanagu and Joseph ... it looks like no one knows my whereabouts ... I need to get out of this place and look for my Kuttima ... "

Tamil carefully gets up from the bed ... his vision blurs and he is dizzy ...

After some seconds he feels stronger ... he wraps a towel around his shoulders ... and slowly gets to his feet ...

Tamil takes his wallet from the sidetable ... inch by inch he makes his way to the door ... he peeps out ... the corridor is deserted ...

Tamil walks out and hails an auto ... he is on his mission to find his Kuttima ...

Thodarum...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved it when Tamil said NO to Charu's dialogue!
I always wanted a scene like that in real!

Still waiting for your style๐Ÿ˜›!