Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 30)

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thulasi said yes a???

Hahaha...looking forward to a proper TT marriage!

Proper thenaConfused? Illa some twist waiting a?Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Awww T&T gonna marry... Hope its like we wished and not like how it came in serial Big smile
Waitingg Smilesss Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfan

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 9

(Kanagu's house)

Three hours later, after buying the wedding clothes from the store, Tamil and Thulasi were at Kanagu's house getting ready while Muthamanikam and a few others were at the temple getting all preparations ready for the wedding.  Tamil also called Lavanya and explained everything that had happen.  Lavanya was excited and congratulated her brother and told her she will bring Anna and Anni along with Pooja and Nitesh to the temple.

Deepa and Kalyani were getting Thulasi ready in one room while Joseph was helping Tamil in the opposite room.

Tamil looked at his watch and noticed that Kanagu was gone for a while then asked to Joseph: "Dei where did Kanagu go?"

Joseph: "Ahhhn, the great chef is in the kitchen making food preparations for everyone.  Look at him.  We are all tensed about this wedding and he's worried about food right now."

Tamil:  "Why are you tensed?"

Joseph:  "Dei ennada ithe.  My friend is getting married today.  This wedding must happen without any problems from others.  We cannot completely forget about Vel can we?  What if he plans something?  Of course I will be tensed but Kanaguve paaru he is too busy trying to impress some girl with his cooking." he joked.

Kanagu was passing by in the hallway.  "Dei Joseph, I heard that.  I'm not worried about food and girls right now; I'm getting everything ready so everyone can come to my hotel to eat after the wedding.  Puddu maapilai and his wife should first come to my hotel."

Joseph:  "Okay sir, don't worry.  Naangal ellarum vaarom."

Tamil laughed hearing his friends.

Meanwhile in the room across, Deepa was teasing Thulasi about her love story.

Thulasi lightly said:  "Deepa!  Stop it...watch when you get married what I do to you."

Deepa:  "Ehhh sorry di, it was just for fun.  Think Thulasi, your life is going to change in a matter of minutes now.  I can't believe you're getting married!"

Thulasi smiled but then started to get worried.  Kalyani asked what's wrong.

Thulasi:  "Onnum illai...I'm just a little scared.  My life is going to change.  I'm going to be married soon...I'm going to be Tamil's wife..."  Thulasi's voice was getting a little shaky.

Deepa joked again:  "Yein di are you scared of getting married, or about what comes after that?" she winked at Thulasi.

Thulasi:  "Ha ha Deepa very funny!"  she said sarcastically but was blushing feeling her cheeks turn pink.

Few minutes later the bride and the groom were ready and opened their room doors.   All 6 of the friends came out and Deepa said:  "Vaango, let's go wait downstairs while they talk."  

Everyone left but Tamil and Thulasi.

Tamil and Thulasi were standing in the silent hallway all alone.  Tamil admired Thulasi from head to toe and thought she was looking stunning.  She was wearing a beautiful pink and gold saree with matching jewels.  Her long black hair was braided nicely with lots of flowers and she wore beautiful glass bangles.  Tamil was dressed in a white veitti and an off-white shirt.   

Tamil was joking and said:  "Excuse me but have you seen my bride?  Her name is Thulasi."

Thulasi looked up with a confused expression and said:  "Huh??  I am your bride..."

Tamil:  "Whoa Thulasi is that really you?  You look so different'so beautiful..."

Thulasi:  "Appo, you're saying that I usually look bad" and turned her back on him.

Tamil gave a small laugh and put his hand on her right shoulder and turned her around.

Tamil:  "I'm just joking Thulasi.  You are always pretty'my bride forever..."

Tamil smiled at Thulasi while she looked away with shyness.  He came close to her and held her hands to his chest and asked:  "You ready?"

Thulasi looked at him and nodded her head.

Tamil was holding Thulasi's hand now and both went downstairs and into the car driving to the temple.

Thodarum... 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 November 2012 at 7:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
WoW! Imagining TT in the costume Surya and Jothika got married!Day Dreaming
Really want to know what happens next!!!
Hope no trouble from Vels or GW! Because Lav, Puvi, etc. are comingConfused!

Actually now I don't mind Charu entering the story, to spicen things up!!Wink If anyone wants to include her! Go ahead!!! No constraintsTongue!!!

Edited by Gisel - 11 November 2012 at 10:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Lol Gisel now you want Charu...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the comments guys...TT wedding will it happen or not...

Who is writing after me?

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 November 2012 at 10:45am

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smiles-20

Thanks for the comments guys...TT wedding will it happen or not...

Who is writing after me?

Shocked
Of course it will happen! It will! Right?Confused Now I'm confused!
I think it is (thendralfan007)Ester akka!

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Smilesss... Lovedd all your partsss.. Too good ClapStar U can write one FF for us, avlo superb Thumbs Up Last part chance eh illa.. Those cute moments was missing in serial Big smile

Esther akka va?? Nice, superb romantic ah irukum Big smile Waitingg Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfan

Go to top