Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 6: Part 3

GW is standing in the room having heard everything about Thulasi.  Tamil and Lavanya look at each other while GW gives them a stern look.

GW:  "Appo that's why you didn't want to see the ponnu today.  It seems you have already selected one already.  Who is this Thulasi?  How is her family and status?"

Before Tamil could answer, Lavanya says:  "Maa, Thulasi is a very nice girl.  I have met her before and she is very beautiful and the perfect person for Anna."

GW:  "You know her?  Is she from a big family?"

Lav:  "Maa money doesn't matter, she's a good girl.  She has a step mother and two younger siblings along with her father and her grandmother.  I want her to be my Anni."

GW:  "I'm telling this once and only once to both of you.  Tamil, you will marry the girl whom I approve only.  Do you understand?"

Tamil:  "Illai maa.  If I'm getting married, then it will only be Thulasi."

He leaves from there and goes downstairs to eat.

GW thinking in her mind: Let's see for how long you want Thulasi.

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
crisp and to the point smiles...another good one...
what is gw upto now?
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...GW, do something! 
We want to read about TT's marriage!!😈

Waiting...
TTfan thumbnail
Wow good one Smiles.. with GW's action and mind voice.. Lav giving intro about T to GW was good one..πŸ‘
Shemmo thumbnail
Hahha GW and her useless dialogs everywhere? What is she going to do?? Cant waitt.. Lovely scene Smilesss β­οΈ
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the comments.  Hope you guys are enjoying the parts so far.
Smiles-20 thumbnail

Episode 6: Part 4

Two days later, Tamil goes back to Chennai and decides to meet Thulasi no matter what it takes.

He goes to her college and looks for her.  The main bell rings marking that the first class will start soon.  Tamil didn't know Thulasi's schedule so he has no idea when her classes start.  He decides to check the library first.  He is walking through the library looking around for Thulasi.  Just as he's about to leave he suddenly spots her in one of the solo study rooms.  He quickly goes inside.

As the door closes, Thulasi looks up to see who just entered the room and was surprised to see that it was Tamil.

She asks:  "Neega enna inge paanareenga?"

Tamil:  "I came to see you Thulasi.  I have something important to discuss." 

Thulasi:  "Ennake ippo time illai.  And she gets up to leave but Tamil blocks the door stopping her from leaving."

Thulasi getting a little angry turns away and says: "Enna venum?  Why are you bothering me?"

Tamil:  "Bothering you?  What are you saying Thulasi?  Did you forget everything that happened between us?  You said you loved me and now you want me to leave you.  I know you heard what my mother said on the phone but let me tell you that I'm not marrying anyone but you."

Thulasi turns to face him now:  "I...don't think we should be together if your mother doesn't like me...I'm not as rich as what your mother is expecting..."

Tamil:  "Don't worry about her.  I will convince her and make her change her mind." 

Tamil approaches Thulasi now and says:  "Unless you have really forgot about me..."

Thulasi didn't know what to say.  She loved him and couldn't deny that.  She felt her heart beating faster now.

Tamil looking into her eyes:  "Appo, should I start convincing my mother today or...

Before Tamil could say another word Thulasi went closer to him and hugged him.  Tamil hugs her back and Thulasi whispers in his ear:  "I love you."

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘I love this beautiful bold Thulasi who is not afraid to express her feelings when she feels TA's love for her ...😊
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Muah, Smiles!
I just love the feel in the library!
Enga libraryla lan surveillance camera undupaπŸ˜†!

Waiting...
TTfan thumbnail
Smiles superb.. the way library scene u have portrayed really good... πŸ‘