Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 44

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the comments.  Hope you guys are enjoying the parts so far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 27)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 4

Two days later, Tamil goes back to Chennai and decides to meet Thulasi no matter what it takes.

He goes to her college and looks for her.  The main bell rings marking that the first class will start soon.  Tamil didn't know Thulasi's schedule so he has no idea when her classes start.  He decides to check the library first.  He is walking through the library looking around for Thulasi.  Just as he's about to leave he suddenly spots her in one of the solo study rooms.  He quickly goes inside.

As the door closes, Thulasi looks up to see who just entered the room and was surprised to see that it was Tamil.

She asks:  "Neega enna inge paanareenga?"

Tamil:  "I came to see you Thulasi.  I have something important to discuss." 

Thulasi:  "Ennake ippo time illai.  And she gets up to leave but Tamil blocks the door stopping her from leaving."

Thulasi getting a little angry turns away and says: "Enna venum?  Why are you bothering me?"

Tamil:  "Bothering you?  What are you saying Thulasi?  Did you forget everything that happened between us?  You said you loved me and now you want me to leave you.  I know you heard what my mother said on the phone but let me tell you that I'm not marrying anyone but you."

Thulasi turns to face him now:  "I...don't think we should be together if your mother doesn't like me...I'm not as rich as what your mother is expecting..."

Tamil:  "Don't worry about her.  I will convince her and make her change her mind." 

Tamil approaches Thulasi now and says:  "Unless you have really forgot about me..."

Thulasi didn't know what to say.  She loved him and couldn't deny that.  She felt her heart beating faster now.

Tamil looking into her eyes:  "Appo, should I start convincing my mother today or...

Before Tamil could say another word Thulasi went closer to him and hugged him.  Tamil hugs her back and Thulasi whispers in his ear:  "I love you."

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 November 2012 at 7:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
ClapI love this beautiful bold Thulasi who is not afraid to express her feelings when she feels TA's love for her ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Muah, Smiles!
I just love the feel in the library!
Enga libraryla lan surveillance camera undupaLOL!

Waiting...

vjayamTTfanShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Smiles superb.. the way library scene u have portrayed really good... Clap

vjayamGiselShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 5

4 months after...

(Tamil's house)

Tamil comes home and notices that his mother is in the living room looking at some papers and photos.

GW:  "Dei Tamil, you're back from office.  Va pa inge.  I need to show you something important."

Tamil:  "Enna ma?" 

GW:  "Nee vaadaa inge.  I have selected a few girls for you, but I want you to choose whom you like after seeing her profile so I can move ahead with your marriage plans."

Tamil:  "Maaa!!  How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to marry anyone else but Thulasi!"

GW:  "Enna da!!  You still remember Thulasi?  I thought you would have forgotten about her by now.  Why do you want to marry Thulasi??  What is so good about her?  I don't like her and you shouldn't marry her.  I want you to marry..."

Tamil yelled:  "Amma!  I love Thulasi a lot.  She is going to be my wife.  If you don't like to see your son happy then I'm leaving from this house."

GW:  "Enna da.  I'm your mother.  I know what's best for you.  You shouldn't marry a girl like Thulasi.  You deserve much better.  What will others think when you marry her."

Tamil:  "Well I don't care about what you or what others think.  I want to marry Thulasi."

Tamil leaves from there and takes his car.  While driving he thinks about Thulasi.  He never thought he would fall in love with such a beautiful and simple girl.  He thought about the day he first met her.  She looked so beautiful that day.  Then he remembered how she was ready to sacrifice her life to make her family happy.  He remembered how she told him she loves him and all the times they spent together going out.  He knew that in his heart there was only Thulasi...

(Thulasi's house)

Meanwhile Thulasi is sitting in her room thinking about how Tamil told her he wanted to marry her.  She knew she loved Tamil deeply but her mind was afraid to admit it because she remembered the day his mother came and asked her to leave her son.  She thought about all the sweet  memories they shared together, going to the beach, watching a movie, winning money for a charity together at college, how he helped her get through her exams, etc.  She had never seen anyone who loved her so much after Paati.

Suddenly she heard a car stop in front of her house.  She wondered who it was getting off her bed then immediately recognized the voice calling out her name:

"Thulasi...Thulasi..."

It was Tamil.  She wondered why he came all of a sudden to her house...

Tamil: "Thulasi..." 

Thulasi comes out of her room and faces Tamil.

Tamil now sees Thulasi:  "There you are.  Thulasi, look me in the eye and answer my question.  Do you love me Thulasi?"

Thulasi was surprised by this question then thought for a minute and asked him:

"What are you talking about?" 

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 November 2012 at 7:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Shocked! That's my first expression!
Why does Tamil ask something like that?Confused Same reaction as ThulasiTongue!

Just loved it how you crossed 4 months and beautifully remembering the months how they passed it!!!Day Dreaming
Waiting...

Edited by Gisel - 08 November 2012 at 8:41am

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Wowww superb Smiless.. Like Gisel said, how you wrote the incidents happend in 4 monthss. Beautiful, btw why TA asking like that?? Confused

Cant waittt LOL

vjayamTTfanGisel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top