Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 44

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 1

(Tamil's house)

Tamil decides to call his manager and tell him that he is taking the day off due to personal reasons.  He cuts the phone then walks around his room deciding what to do next.  He had no idea his mother was looking for a bride for him now and he was not going to miss Thulasi in his life either.

(Thulasi's house)

Meanwhile Thulasi was crying quietly in her room.  She told Deepa and Kalyani about the phone call.

Deepa:  "Why are you crying Thulasi?  Tamil sir never told you about this because he himself doesn't know.  His mother is planning everything only, not him."

Thulasi:  "I know Deepa...but after hearing what his Amma said, I think it's best that I move away from him."

Kalyani:  "What are you saying Thulasi!?  Do you think you will be able to forget him after everything that's happened?  It's destiny for you guys to have met and be together.  Don't make a decision right away.  First talk to him at least."

Thulasi stopped crying and said:  "Illai.  I've made up my mind.  I'm going to forget him.  That's best for his family."

Before Deepa and Kalyani could intervene and say something back, Thulasi gets up and goes to the bathroom.  A few minutes later she comes out and says "I'm leaving for college."

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 November 2012 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 25)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Nice one Smiless.. Romba fast and nachunu irinthichu Big smile Waiting as what TA will do nu Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezer

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
WoW! So fast!
Short and cute how T reemerged from the crisis.
I hope T does the same thing in real ''Not listening to Deepa''!
Waiting...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
very nice smiles,  though short you managed to highlight what's going on in TT's minds..now waiting for next...the first day in college and what happens nu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Wow.. nice one Smiles.. interesting... Clap

MindFreezerShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Episode 6: Part 2

(Tamil at college)

Tamil is standing by the college main gate waiting for Thulasi to come.  He bought a small gift for her.  It was a gold pen that had the words All the Best engraved in it.  Tamil was waiting for 10 minutes then the bell rang.  He wondered where Thulasi was.  He tried calling her house but no one answered the phone.

"Where is she?"  He said out loud. 

After waiting for another few minutes he took his car and drove off.  He decided to stop by Thulasi's house.  He went to ring the doorbell but noticed the door was locked from the front.  Still wondering where she was he decided to go back home.

(Tamil's mother's house)

GW is talking with Puvi.

GW:  "Yein pa, enga Tamil?  I called him a while ago, but he's still not here."

Puvi:  "Maa, he's probably busy at work.  You should have informed him before about all these marriage plans you are doing.  He is not going to be happy."

GW:  "Summa ire.  He's my son.  I know what he likes and I know what to do."

They hear a car park in front of the house and Tamil comes in looking angry.

GW:  "Tamil vaa paa.  Nalla velai, you came.  Let's go to the ponnu's house quickly."

Tamil angry:  "Maa!  Enna nee seyara?  Did I ask you right now to find a girl for me to get married?  Why are you doing all this now?"

GW:  "Enna pa.  I'm just trying'"

Before she could say another word Tamil interrupts and says:

Tamil:  "Stop it!  Just leave the topic okay.  I'm not getting married right now."

Tamil goes inside the room and closes the door.

GW is shocked and speechless while Sudha is thinking in her mind "Ha ha what a shock for Athai...let's see what happens next..."

It's dinner time and GW tells Lavanya to go call Tamil to come eat.  Lavanya goes to Tamil's room and she sees him on his laptop working.

Lav:  "Anna, come let's eat."

Tamil:  "Nee po Lavanya.  I'm not hungry."

Lavanya goes and stands beside the table where he is working and looks at him.  Tamil looks up at her and asks:  "Enna?"

Lav:  "Onum illai na.  I noticed that you seem different today.  What happened in Chennai?  Don't say nothing because I know you are hiding something from me."

Tamil closes his laptop and gets up.  He opens the door to the balcony and Lavanya follows him. 

Tamil:  "You know what Lavanya.  You're going to get a sister in law soon."

Lav:  "Aammaa na I know, Amma wants you to get married and she's looking for a girl for you."

Tamil looks out the balcony at the night sky:  "Illai Lavanya, your sister in law is not just any girl.  It's Thulasi."

Lavanya was surprised but excited.  She was jumping up and down.

Lav:  "Enna anna solurai?  Thulasi agreed!!  Oh my god.  This is great news.  I cannot believe this.  What happened?"

Tamil quickly fills her about everything that happened between him and Thulasi including her picking up his phone and hearing everything.

Lav:  "Enna!  This much happened and you never even told me.  Don't worry Anna.  I will make sure you get married to Thulasi.  I will convince Amma about this wedding."

Both of them smile and decide to go down for dinner.  As they come back inside the house from the balcony both are shocked to see who is in the bedroom.

Thodarum...

Edited by Smiles-20 - 17 November 2012 at 7:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Super Smiles!Clap Great written, waiting for the next part...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Vuuu...like the twist at the end! who is it? GW? Puvi? Sudha? Pooja?

Waiting...

TTfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top