Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

SORRY guys..will post soon 

Take ur time!!!
amazing Superb lovely parts vijayamπŸ‘πŸΌ 
TA dialogue telling Vel to search a lady in muthiyoor illam and tell him you no need to kill her... craked me🀣 
TA to T catching her hand and telling those words were amazing
part 4 was a great twist
story supera move agidichu

Jaya akka superrb... Very well written with detail explanation... awesome ka...  loved the different scenario with the same story line.. πŸ‘

Waiting for your part Shammy..
Episode 5 Scene 1

T&T comes back to reality. Joseph and Kanagu comes to college. TA gives Deepa some money and asks them to be careful. On side he is sad, that Thuls rejected him nu and on the other side he is happy she smiled at him nu. They leaves the place. TA goes with Joseph to his house and there he calls Lavanya. TA says, "Lavanya ellam nalla padiya mudinchachu. Koodiya sikiram naanum unga vanthuthuven. Amma kitta sollidu". Lavanya replies, "Hmm enna na solra? Appo sandoshamana vishayam ethuvum illaiya?". TA answers, "Sandoshamana vishayam ah? Nee enna olarura?". Suddenly he thinks of Thulasi and gets sad. πŸ˜” He understood that Lavanya asked about Thulasi, whether she accepted him. TA takes the phone and tells Lav, "Illa ma apdi ethuvum illa. Thulasi ava appa oda nambikkai ya kapathurathula urudiya iruka. Ini onnume nadakka porathu illa." 😲 Lavanya asks, "Anna unmaiya sollu, nee onnum sad ah illa la?". At that moment when she asked the question, he gets sad and has tears in his eyes. 😭 He tries to stop it and replies, "Illa da, apdi ethuvum illa. Nee manasa pottu kolapikaatha". Both cuts the phone. TA asks Joseph whether he can sleep for a while and goes to bedroom. πŸ˜”

Thulasi is happy celebrating her day with her father. MM apologizes to Thulasi. Later Deepa, Kalyani and Thulasi goes to kovil to make one archanai on saamy name.

After all the pujais they talks about many things. Deepa tells, "Thulasi, TA sir romba nallavaru. Unakaaga evlo ellam panni irukaru. True gentlemen." Thuls gets one small smile on her face hearing the name. πŸ˜› Kalyani notices it and gives a irony look to Deepa. Both starts kalachufying Thulasi. After few cute moments the friends leaves the kovil. Suddenly Thulasi gets one phone call...πŸ˜•

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Sorry actually because I dont know where GW is. So put that she is with Puvi nu.. If someone tells me where she is, I will edit my post then too.. πŸ˜³

Hope you like it.
Socute!!
Tears on TA and smile on T..aww..
Waiting..
Originally posted by Shamz.

Sorry actually because I dont know where GW is. So put that she is with Puvi nu.. If someone tells me where she is, I will edit my post then too.. πŸ˜³

Hope you like it.

Shammu GW Tsunami vanthu thookitu poidichu nu kooda story ezhuthu nanga vasikirom. Ethuku sorry ellam ... deal la vidu.. It's your story. GW enga irukanumnu nee than decide pannanum. :)
Lovely part Shamz!!!  The picture is super adorable would love to see a scene like this in Thendral soon where Tulasi is laughing.
I could catch up with the storyline only today after many days. I could read the episode by Rishika, Jayashree and Shammu only today. I enjoyed reading the episodes written by you all. Nice imagination and a natural progression of the story. Thanks all of you!

Episode 5 Scene 2

Its MM on the line who says that Vel is admitted in the hospital and he is in a serious condition. 😲 Thuls is shocked hearing this and gets sad. Deepa consoles her. The three leaves leaves the kovil. TA wakes up and checks the time. He tells Jos that he is going to oor. 😲 Joseph asks, "Yen da thideernu intha mudivu?" TA replies, "Illa da inga iruntha oru mathiriya iruku, ooruku pona than nallam". Joseph understands the situation that TA is only leaving because of Thulasi. 😳 He is sad for his friends situation and agrees. He calls Kanagu and informs him. Jospeh goes to travel agent and makes on ticket ready for tomorrow bus. πŸ˜²

Thulasi and Paati are happy and talking. Paati asks, "Thulasi Thamilu romba nalla paiyyan. Nee yen avara kalyanam pannika koodathu?".  Thuls is shocked and also a little smile. She says, "Nee enna pesura Paati? Avara epdi naan kalyanam pannikka mudiyum?". Paati is astonished and asks, "Epdi kalyanam pannikka mudiyuma? Apdina nee avara kalyanam pannikka aasai paduriya? Sollu maa?". Thuls is shy and leaves the room. πŸ˜•

In the hospital Thilaga asks the Doctor to save Velayudham. Doctor comes after few minutes and informs them that he is in coma, it will take time until he recovers. 😲 Thuls in her house. She got visit from Deepa and Kalyani. Suddenly she gets a phone call. Its Joseph. He informs her that TA is leaving to oor. Thuls is sad and asks why so suddenly. He tells her, "Ungalaiye manasula nenaichukittu intha oor la avanala iruka mudiyala, athaan poranga". Joseph adds, "Ungaluku avan mela ethachum ithu irka nu enaku therila, but apdi ethachum irunthu naalaiki 6 pm bus ku nungambakkam bus station ku vaanga. Ungala ethirparthu kittu irupen. Thamil ku kooda intha vishayam theriyathu". Thuls is confused and dont know what to decide. She tells her friends about the phone call πŸ˜­

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago