Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 44

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
SORRY guys..will post soon 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 20)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

SORRY guys..will post soon 

Take ur time!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
amazing Superb lovely parts vijayamThumbs Up 
TA dialogue telling Vel to search a lady in muthiyoor illam and tell him you no need to kill her... craked meROFL 
TA to T catching her hand and telling those words were amazing
part 4 was a great twist
story supera move agidichu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Jaya akka superrb... Very well written with detail explanation... awesome ka...  loved the different scenario with the same story line.. Clap

Waiting for your part Shammy..Day Dreaming

vjayamMindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Episode 5 Scene 1

T&T comes back to reality. Joseph and Kanagu comes to college. TA gives Deepa some money and asks them to be careful. On side he is sad, that Thuls rejected him nu and on the other side he is happy she smiled at him nu. They leaves the place. TA goes with Joseph to his house and there he calls Lavanya. TA says, "Lavanya ellam nalla padiya mudinchachu. Koodiya sikiram naanum unga vanthuthuven. Amma kitta sollidu". Lavanya replies, "Hmm enna na solra? Appo sandoshamana vishayam ethuvum illaiya?". TA answers, "Sandoshamana vishayam ah? Nee enna olarura?". Suddenly he thinks of Thulasi and gets sad. Unhappy He understood that Lavanya asked about Thulasi, whether she accepted him. TA takes the phone and tells Lav, "Illa ma apdi ethuvum illa. Thulasi ava appa oda nambikkai ya kapathurathula urudiya iruka. Ini onnume nadakka porathu illa." Shocked Lavanya asks, "Anna unmaiya sollu, nee onnum sad ah illa la?". At that moment when she asked the question, he gets sad and has tears in his eyes. Cry He tries to stop it and replies, "Illa da, apdi ethuvum illa. Nee manasa pottu kolapikaatha". Both cuts the phone. TA asks Joseph whether he can sleep for a while and goes to bedroom. Unhappy

Thulasi is happy celebrating her day with her father. MM apologizes to Thulasi. Later Deepa, Kalyani and Thulasi goes to kovil to make one archanai on saamy name.

After all the pujais they talks about many things. Deepa tells, "Thulasi, TA sir romba nallavaru. Unakaaga evlo ellam panni irukaru. True gentlemen." Thuls gets one small smile on her face hearing the name. Tongue Kalyani notices it and gives a irony look to Deepa. Both starts kalachufying Thulasi. After few cute moments the friends leaves the kovil. Suddenly Thulasi gets one phone call...Confused

Edited by Shamz. - 30 October 2012 at 11:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerRishi87vjayamTTfan

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Sorry actually because I dont know where GW is. So put that she is with Puvi nu.. If someone tells me where she is, I will edit my post then too.. Embarrassed

Hope you like it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfan

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Socute!!
Tears on TA and smile on T..aww..
Waiting..

vjayamTTfanShemmo

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Sorry actually because I dont know where GW is. So put that she is with Puvi nu.. If someone tells me where she is, I will edit my post then too.. Embarrassed

Hope you like it.

Shammu GW Tsunami vanthu thookitu poidichu nu kooda story ezhuthu nanga vasikirom. Ethuku sorry ellam ... deal la vidu.. It's your story. GW enga irukanumnu nee than decide pannanum. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87vjayamTTfanShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top