Thendral

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 44

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Wow super athirady ah irinthichu Clap Loveddd itt Star Btw your finished ah?? Its me ah now? Confused

oh no i hv one more scene to go...the most awaited one..
and then to u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 19)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Scene 7

Enga aiyaa kettika ninacha ponne kootinda nee enge da pore? Nee kalyanam kattikalam ninaikarai 'athu thane unodu plan, saying Daniel pulls TA by his shirt and hits out at him..

Immediately TA ducks and catches hold of daniel's hands and says

TA: venda..enkite vachukathe'naan nallavaalku onnu na ethukum asaiyamaten..and pushes him .far'

Joseph comes out of the car and so does T..

Kanagu meanwhile comes from the back, tells TA

Kanagu'Dai,  Tamil, neegal pongol da.ilayana time aiyudum'naanum, josephum ivanai gavanichitu varom..

TA quickly pushes T into the front seat and sits in the drivers seat and starts the car'

Immediately after starting the car, TA calls someone on the phone and says, neengal minaadiyai ethina ellam readya vachungol. Da'approm panam kooda koncham thevai..adhyum ready pannanum'engayavathu ATM irunthuchu na konda va..naan vandiya engayum nipata virupa padalai..

Hearing this T, deepa and kal panic..

T..wondering'nijamave ivan kalayanum pana thaan kootinda poraana? Already propose panirkaan..ana ippo?

She looks at deepa with a pleading questioning look and deepa asks TA,

Deepa: sir nammal ippo enge porom?

TA: koncham summa irukela..naane bayangara tensionle iruken..ellam unga friend oda life mattarthuku thaan'naan ipidi panina thaan unga friendku oru paadukaapa irukkum..

T is puzzled by this..oh no..is he taking to marry me..will that only safeguard me'no but not like this and now..

T: neengal theliva solarela ilayana naan carlenthu kudhichoodava?
TA: enna',immediately grabs her hand and says..amam nee senchaalum sevai..ana inime ithu ellam mudiyaathu..ipo thaan naan unodu kaiya pichutene..

T, frightened a little..vidungol enodo kaiya..seri naan onum seiyamatten..

TA looks at her with an fierce look and leaves

T, deepa, and kalyani keep quiet and deepa looks out of the window.

T keeps mum and just stares at nothing and looks back at the events that happened..

Suddenly they are pulling into a building and the car comes to a stop..

The door opens and TA waits  and tells T..

TA: ena ..ippo erungungol.

Deepa and kal get down and are excited seeing where they have come to.

T gets down and still in a shock is unable to realize..

Deepa: T, paaru di..nammal engg college le irukkom..

T: looks around and almost faints.and suddenly she finds TA's arms around her.she looks up at him and thinks'is this true, can this be'is this how my God is?...

Slowly TA steadies her and calls out to her'T stands still, still not able to absorb..

She finds her hand being pulled and sees TA walking in front tugging her along like a father ..and leaves it only inside the building..

TA: ippo unga kavalai pocha? ..neengal formku vendi queue le nilungol..naan poi mathe velai ellam parkuren..

Deepa and kal, thank him but T is still dumbstruck..

The form is got and T signs it. When the guardian sign is needed, T just looks at TA with everything told by her eyes, eyes that signal him to sign for her behalf, taking on the role of a guardian..TA is unable to let go off her gaze and slowly deepa puts the pen in his hands and tells, sir, neegal guardian eduthule sign podarela..

TA shaken out of his reverie, says,,aa..and signs..

T is then called to formal acceptance and comes out with admission secured in the engineering college, with a promise of education that she so much wanted..

She looks at the person responsible for all this and a brief flashback of how fate brought this person into her life and the incidences after that'her near accident on the road, how she got nearly hooked by the rowdies on the road, how she wud have been totally destroyed by vel, how the chance to her education would have remained a dream, but for this one person and rushes to fall at his feet'.

TA shocked pulls her up and asks

TA: enna ithu ellam? Ithu ellam ungalaale thaan aachu and proceeds to give an electrifying philosophical talk, leaving the girls looking up at him speechless.

TA avoids but his look is drawn upto the girl, whose face is forever in front of him, both while awake and in sleep, in his dreams and in all acts ever since he laid his eyes on her and the ice-cream dropped, only to lay his eyes on the cream of his life..and

Once his eyes met hers, he was done..he was melting into her gaze..

My whats happening to me'why cant I pull away my glance..

T looks at him with everything she had in her eyes'never having known anything but patti's and deepa's comfort words, she was lost in this person's nature'his openness, his friendliness, his possessiveness, his frankness, his angry stature, and her heart was in her eyes..and

TT continued to look on'.

Back to Contents

Edited by vjayam - 28 October 2012 at 2:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerRishi87TTfanGiselShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thank you gisel for letting me find the writer in me...wanted to always pen something and thanks for the opportunity to test my skills for whatever it is worth..i thoroughly enjoyed writing it and do hope all of u who read it also do . while on the job cud not help thinking that the original creativity must be appreciated and thank the original framework with which I cud build on...
thanks for the encouragement and my best wishes for the next in line..shamz is that you? then it shud be jujubee for u...all the same, my best wishes so u can share yr creative best with us...

Edited by vjayam - 28 October 2012 at 2:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselRishi87Shemmo

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Amezing parts Jeya kaStar, enni Shammu turn a, waiting for that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Ippo than nan un kaiya pudichiteinla! Epic!!! Loved it ka! You are making feel on the top of the world!!!
Shamu, waiting for ur episode...athu epdi unakunu GW oda abishegam part kadaichuthu :P?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Yet another great episode. Again amazed by the way how the main story line was maintained and presented in different scenes. Love the creativity. Awesome work Jaya. Very much impressed. what was that you said when you started - "now i am just wondering how i am going to do justice..." LOL Justice!!! Seriously... were you kidding us...You went above and beyond. Romba thanadakam Jaya.

Shamz looking forward for your episodes. Vanga Pazhahalam la vittu suspense vechu enga ellarayum thalikira... ithula enna athiradiyo... Can't wait.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Wow superb Jaya akka.. Im scared hahaha unga ellar oda suspense epdi maintain panrathu nu ConfusedLOL Gisel, GW ippothaiki illana nu nenaikiren lets see Smile

Jaya akka wonderful episode. Romance filled with athirady action StarClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanGisel

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Aaawww Jeya this was so sweet and the Thendral breeze was in the air especially when Tamil and Tulasi were at the college...thanks for the super job.

Does Shamz get GW??  Lol what a sync ..looking forward to reading your parts and how you take the story in your own way now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007vjayamTTfanGiselShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top