Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Visirigal Veesum Thendral Poongatru E9P3! (Page 14)

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
WOW it was amezingClap I have read all your part it was super...waiting for the next part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Shemmo

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Super Rishi!!!

Thanx for part 5 & 6 together! I didn't have to wait!!!

What next? Eagerly waiting!

I can see everything as I read it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87vjayamShemmo

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Episode 3

Part 7

The marriage work is in full progress and everyone who doesn't care about Thulasi was happy.

The day before the marriage (reception)  everyone came to the marriage hall. Thulasi wearing her Green saree (pattu) looked beautiful except for her sad face. Padma and her children and MM were dressed grandly. Vel like a youth dressed up modally which is not suiting him.

Deepa and Kalyani arrived to the marriage hall. As per Tamil's plan Both the girls scanned the entire Mahal and gave the details about it ie., where bride room, groom room, Entrance, kitchen every thing. The girls while moving to there house locked the gates of the extra exist that is the back door or gates in the mahal so that only one entrance and exist would be there.

At 1:30 in the midnight patti gave a miss call to Tamil signalling to come. Tamil called one of his gang friends to cut the power. And the same person put sand inside the generator so that the generator may not start.

Before Vel and his person and the mahal manager could check Tamil entered the mahal and as per Deepa's guidance he entered to first floor and moved to bride room. He knock the door and Padma 'aai enna current cut ah?

Pavi, 'hama amma naa kadavai tarakuran ma' pavi started to move.

Padma, 'aai neelu irrutula poi tarakuranu sollura naa therakura'

Padma opened the door Tamil who was masked showed light on her face and sprayed on padma she fall down and on pavi.

Thulasi came running 'chitti'

He sprayed on her while she started to faint he catched her and carried on his shoulder.

Patti, 'Vandutiya pa'

Tamil, 'Vanka polam patti'

Vel comes to know that the sand has been put on generator, he become suspicious and he alerted his men to check Thulasi room. They went to first floor. Tamil carrying Thulasi and patti following him. Tamil sprayed on all the person coming near him and the spray got over. When he neared the entrance door Vel and other men tried to stop him he hits them and Jospeh and Kanagu who panchered all the tires in the mahal came to the place and they were also masked.

Joseph pulled Thilaga and kept a knife on her neck. Her husband and Vel got shocked and stopped other men who approaches them. Tamil moved out of the hall and kanagu and patti moved out. Joseph pushed Thilaga inside the hall and kanagu closed the big door and ran to the jeep and tamil made Thulasi to laydown on the car back side and patti sat near by and Nitish started the car after Tamil sat in the front seat.

Tamil brought Thulasi to Joseph friend's house. Thulasi woke up after few mins and shocked to see her in some other's house and she recapped what happened in the night. She came out of the bed room and saw her patti and Tamil sitting in the dinning hall.

Thulasi started to shout 'Enna ithelam patti'

Patti, 'Tamil Thambi unna antha edathula irrunthu unna kapathitaru ma'

Thulasi, 'Enna antha edathuku kutitu ponga!'

Tamil, 'Loosu mathri pesatha thulasi unnaku nallaik counselling na unna athuku than kutituvantha'

Thulasi didn't hear any thing what patti and Tamil said she was adamant in going to the mandap.

She hit the head with her hand and started to cry loudly.

Thodarum...

Vijayam will countinue Episode 4

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thank you all my friends for read my updates
Thank alot Hug

Edited by Rishi87 - 20 October 2012 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselShemmo

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thulasi kidnapped and making a fuss to go backD'oh!

Thank you RishiClap!!!

Waiting for your part Jeya akkaDay Dreaming!

TTfanMindFreezerShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Oh wow action packed episode today...thanks Rishi.

TTfanMindFreezerShemmo

viswai123 Senior Member
viswai123
viswai123

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Nice masala filled action episodes Rishi. You kept up the pace all through your episodes consistently. Awesome Job. Amazed at the way you maintained the Thendral characters as is and build different scenes for a similar story line. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Glad that I did not join this line up. You are all doing awesome job I am sure couldn't have kept up to this. Would have killed it.

Looking forward for your episodes Jaya. Can't wait to read how you are going to move with the story forward.

There is so much going on in the forum... just not able to keep up with the pace of energetic kids

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87vjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thank you rishi for the amazing episodes..the way u built up the story, including all the scenes of the original and changing them in a beautiful manner needs to be appreciated...u did not miss anything...
instead of jewel and jail u had poo and avamaanam, TA explaining to lav the need to save T, his kidnap and now i am just wondering how i am going to do justice...

i shall try...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselRishi87Shemmo

Go to top