Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Gisel...Superb parts. Loving every bit of it. Cute and beautiful ah irinthichu. Esp TA, Lav and Thuls scene ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wonderful, waiting for others ๐Ÿ˜Š
mellisai thumbnail
great start gisel .. looking forward to hollie's continuation. 
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great job Gisel.. very well written with explaining things in detail!! ๐Ÿ‘ All the parts are superbb !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazingly written Gisel ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
super scene between thamil and thulasi in park... lav is stubborn in making thulasi as her anni ๐Ÿ˜‰ temple scene was also great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
different scences

I dont know how I am going to do my parts shivering ga irruku pa
Ajinth thumbnail
nice story funny with tamil dialogues
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enne sollava venum, great parts Gisel๐Ÿ‘...Now my episode, I post it Monday or Tuesday...I hope you guys will like it...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the next chapter Hollie. 
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Friends! Nice first episode Gisel, I have tried to prosecute. I hope it is successful and that you guys like it. Enjoy the story!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

''Dei Tamil, ennada thannikulle seiyure?'', asks Joseph to Tamil who sits in the water, but Tamil gives no response. Joseph walks to the water and calls him, ''Dei, ennada pathulle kanavillai?'' Tamil looks towards where Thulasi stood and asked, ''Enneda?'' Josep looks interested where Tamil looks and asks, ''Ange ennada theriyuthu, an hour ange thaan pathukondu irukura๐Ÿ˜†. Ama muthal nee thannikulle irunthu veliyille va.'' Tamil comes from water and he looks dreamily ahead. 
Joseph, ''Dei enneda atchu unnaka, oru maariya parkura?'' 
Tamil sigh, ''Oru angel a pathen...๐Ÿ˜ณ'' 
Joseph, ''Enne angel a pathiya? Oru white uruvamma irundatha๐Ÿ˜›?''
Tamil, ''Illada appe athu oru pei, ana inthe angel oru unmaiyana oru angel.''
Joseph, ''Ennada kolappure, vadiva sollu.''
Tamil, ''Aiyo nee vere, unnaku onduma puriyathu.'' 
Joseph murmurs, ''Athu ekenave therincha visaiyam thane.๐Ÿ˜†'' 
Tamil, ''Enne ethavatu sonniya?''
Joseph, ''Illada ondum ille, nee muthal va vithe povom, wet a irukura.''
''Sari va povom.'' Tamil gets on his bike. Joseph asks, ''Dei Tamil nee vandiye othuve thane?'' 
Tamil, ''Ean da appidi kekura?''
Joseph, ''Ille ean kekurean enda nee vere enno angel, angel endu ozharure...''' Tamil begins to laugh, ''Athu ondum ille da, va povom.''

It's dark Tamil is on the roof terrace of his house and is now no longer drench. He looks to the Moon (enne puthuvitamma irukku๐Ÿ˜›) and sees Thulasi there๐Ÿ˜ณ. He rubs in his eyes (mind voice), ''Enne Thulasi theriyuthu?'' He looks again and sees Thulasi. He scares and stands on to go inside the house, but then he sees Thulasi in the doorway. He is surprised, ''Thulasi nee inge...''' He walks to Thulasi, but then she disappears. He hits with his hand against his occiput, ''Ennada atchu unnaku, love high ille irukku pole.'', He laughs and walks inside the house. He's going to sit on the couch in the living room and look for themselves. Lavanya who is also in the room is watching her brother. She sees him get up and walk to his room and comes back and sit on the couch. Then her brother walks to the outside. Lavanya finds it strange and follows her brother. 
Lavanya, ''Dei anna!'' Tamil turns and sees Lavanya.
Tamil, ''Enne Lavanya?''
Lavanya, ''He athe naan unnathe thaan kekonum, nee enne oru maariya seiyure?''
Tamil, ''Naan oru maariya seiyuren a? Summa kathe vidathe.''
Lavanya, ''Hmm..samali, samali, naan solluren elle nee oru maariya thaan seiyure.''
Tamil, ''Ippe unnaku enne venum?''
Lavanya, ''Sollu enne atchu unnaku?''
Tamil, ''Amma thaiya vide mathiye, sarri naan solluren, naan Thulasiye pathen.''
Lavanya, ''Enne anny a pathiya? Eppe, enge?''
Tamil, ''Indaiku night koville.''
Lavanya, ''Apparam, anny unnaiye pathava?'' (Lavanya ku ellam theriyonum pole๐Ÿ˜†)
Tamil, ''Ama ana ille.''
Lavanya, ''Enne anna kolappure.'' (Indaiku Tamil kanne pere kolappuraar๐Ÿ˜†). Tamil tells what happened. Lavanya looks dreamy. Tamil swings with his hands for her eyes, ''Enne Lavanya enne yosikire?'' 
Lavanya, ''Anna nee sonne kathai super. Semme romance a iruku. Nee thannikulle ville, anny unnaiye turn panni pakum pothu, Winner padam nabegutthuku varuthu๐Ÿ˜‰.'' 
Tamil, ''Adipavi, naan enthe kathaiya serious a sonna, nee nakkel adikure.'' 
Lavanya, ''Anna kovapadathe, naan summa sonen. Ama ippe enne untha adutha step? Anny un manathukul vanthuta, enni enna direct a matter open pannurathu thane?''
Tamil is quiet and thinks๐Ÿค”.

Thodarum!

This was my first part. How do you find it? I hope you guys like it. I post the next part tomorrow.

Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read through all parts by Gisel and Hollie only today.

Gisel, The first episode you had done is really beautiful. The dialogs are natural indicating the feelings of everyone. It was a cute nice new way how Laavanya got to know Thulasi's name. Very nice to read.

Hollie, Nice to read the first part of the second episode.
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful
Interesting
Thank you