Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Fan Fiction- Car Scene (Angad & Kripa)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

A general squabble scene between Angad & Kripa (Part I):

Knowing the fact that Angad's car have broken down in the middleway of Pune..lets give the story a lil bit different twist by assuming that the car broke down at a place where there was no motel around….Angad comes out of the car and after checking the engine, informs kripa that they wont be able to travel further….kripa is frustrated to limits…and then the dialogues goes on like….

---

Kripa:  Kyaa? Aisi sports car se acha hai ke tum ek foxy le lo, her waqt kharab hi hoti rehti hai…..(with a little pause)….khair us bechari ka bhi kya kasoor, ab jaisa malik hoga waisi hi car hogi na…

Angad: Dekho main tumhari ye fazool baatain sunane ke mood main nahi hoon…ird gird koi hotel bhi nahi hai… (He thinks for a second or two and then tries to call kartik from his cellphone, Kartik picks up the phone)

Kartik: Hello…angad kya hua…kidhar ho….

Angad: Yar aik nayi museebat par gayi hai…car kharab ho gai hai aura aas pass main koi hotel bhi nahi hai aur na hi koi workshop …kisi mechanic ko le ker aao jaldi…

Kartik: Its not possible for the night…u'll have to wait till morning…all mechanics must be sleeping at home in such a rainy weather….I'll come early in the morning as soon as the workshops open! ..tab tak sambhal lo

(Angad ends the call…It starts to rain slowly)

Kripa: (who is standing besides angad) Kya hua?

Angad: Subah tak hamain yahin per rehna hoga… …. (saying this he goes to the car, opens the door and sit in the car as if he is preparing to sleep)

Kripa: (totally irritated by the current situation, sits in the car unwillingly due to rain, gives a usual stupid look to angad as if he is responsible for the whole situation)    Tumhare kehne ka matlab hai ke mujhe poori raat iss sunsaan ilakay main tumhare saath guzarni hogi aur wo bhi iss car main?

Angad: (controlling his anger) Precisely…. (thinking to himself "Pata nahi kahan ki maharani sahiba hain")

Kripa: Ek to bare shehron ki gariyaan roz roz kharab hoti rehti hain aur saath main museebat uthain bechare chote shehar le log bhi

Angad: Chote shehar ke logon ko kisi ne force nahi kiya ke wo roz bare shehr walon ki car main baithain aur phir nakhre bhi dikhain….Acha ab mujhe sona hai… (Saying this angad places his jacket over his head and acts as if he is tooo sleepy to listen to any of her stupid talk)

----

Both r quiet for about ten minutes….angad trying to sleep and kripa looking outside the car window….angad being bored n not being able to sleep on the seat, tries to look at kripa from his jacket…Kripa has laid off her head over the car window and is half-awake and half-sleep…..With the same devilish grin of his, he takes out an audio CD and plays it in a loud voice……Song being,  "Kya Kool Hain Hum"….(how can we forget that its afterall an Ekta Mai production and I cant dare use any other song for that matter…lol...) Kripa wakes up fully, and being high-time irritated stops the Cd player

---

Kripa:  Tumhain araam nahi kerna to na kero, lekin kisi doosre ko to sakoon ka sans lene do…

Angad:  My dear co-singer, agar app bhool gayi hon to main appko yaad dila doon ke ye car meri hai…so mera jo dil chahe ga wo keroonga….agar tumhain nahi pasand to tum bahir sarak per raat guzar sakti ho shauk se

---

Kripa (fuming with anger) opens the car door and steps outside in rain….Angad gives her a What-A-Stupid-Girl kinda look and poses as if he least cares….

---

Will kripa be outside all night in rain? What will happen next?  Be tuned in…(do give me suggestions too as to wat I might write)Will post something by tomorrow…..(BTW thats not as good as Chilly…but still a little contribution from my side)

Cheers!

Love to all..

Take care

Bye

happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Nice dialogues.  great topic. here's my share.

In next episode, angad might say

angad: pagal ho gayi ho kya, itni barash main bamar par jao gi, chalo gaadi main ja kar baitho

kripa: mujhe tumari gaadi main nahin badhna, main apna raasta khud doond loon gayi

anagd: bachpna mat karo, then he takes her from her arm and opens the door

kripa then sits in the car and angad alos goes to his seat

Now its morning, angad and kripa both are sleeping. Since the seats of the car look small, we see that angad and kripa's heads are leaning toward each other.

rest is up to the readers. If I can think of s.t. , i'll post.

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

hey its KP

nice job guysClap

startin to see something of a romantic soft mood coming this way Embarrassed

keep up the good work

love KP

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
its really nice..good work..lolz..i did have a hard time readin those hindi lines but still..very nice!!!! keep it up and waitin fer the next one
-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
it is really nice...i really like it guys...keep up the good work!Clap
~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Great work... i wish i had the same creativity as u all do... please continued the great stories
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*puja*~

Great work... i wish i had the same creativity as u all do... please continued the great stories
i wish i had some creativity like others.Cry.It is really nice Maana didi>

PS- CAN I POST THE UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY CAUSE U R GOING SOME WHERE CHILLY. I WANT TO WRITE THE UPDATE SO THAT I CAN SHOW MY CREATIVITY.

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Great work Manna,

Come up with some more like these!!!

Hey guys, please try and complete my Naina and Anu Mallik in an Elevator Jam Fanfic!

Cheers,

Chilly

Ps : Manna, that's your pic in the Avtaar and Signature???? Woh jo bhi hai, subhanallah, bahut ki khoobsoorat hai!

Go to top