Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kim.rayat

Hi mani, reading ur post now, i think this is the problem every next student is facing in India. I must say SG is showing sumthing that every viewer could relate with, even our parents could๐Ÿ˜›. There is sumthing similar with my life too. I belong to a doctor family and since my childhood i was supposed to be the same in future. I wanted to be a hockey player but some how the brain was programmed to opt medical I was also thinking that its good coz of its repo. To top in exams, we were kept away from all distractions. when i opted medical, i found interest in research, but still i opted dentistry, just coz i wanted to fulfill my father's dream. I was disrict topper till 12th. but when i reached college my marks became average. I completed dentistry in a hope that i would further do postgraduation in research. but after graduation, i was gifted a clinic. For my father's happiness i accepted that. but today i'm not satisfied at all. I remain so much disturbed that now i don't even speak properly to anyone. My whole frustration is poured onto my mother. Everyday keep on repeating that i don't want to be just a dentist coz having a clinic was last in my priority list. Now i can't change my line niether can get ride of it. Getting admission in dentistry is also an honour and i respect my proffession a lot, but i'm not able to avoid my dreams and that makes me feel so insecure. I know my mom gets hurt, but now things arn't getting any better, I love my mother a lot, but can't hold myself back in rage. I always knew that things won't work properly, thats why i always kept a backup plan. This all happened coz my father thought that he knew wat i want and i thought i should always listen to my father. we never had an argument like one between suvi n her dad, during studies, but now twice i had  loud arguments... even then i said vague things, couldn't tell the reason y i'm upset. My father is not wrong, its just that i never found courage to say anything.My father still don't know anything. My frnz say wat u want more than this, but the thing is just that its nt matching with my thinking.
Ya i too wrote a long story๐Ÿ˜Š I don't know in wat way my experience would help you but i just want to say, watever u want to do, think twice, coz u need to earn money, but mental satisfaction is also important. My each day starts and ends thinking wat i wished to do. Even if u won't be able to join acting course, don't leave acting untill u are graduate. Join any local acting school or crash courses in holidays. keep ur dream safe untill ur parents feel secure abt ur future... They arn't wrong, neither u r,,, either change the situation or change urself, otherwise u wouldn't be able even to share ur regression with anyone coz, no1 else can sense wat u feel or think...
 all the best...

Thanx a lot Kim. Very true..every child in india is going through the same...our parent's love itself is  turning out to be a chain tat captures our fellings, our dreams, our expressions and also our freedom to think...Kim I am sorry for wat happened with you...we need to change this thinking of our parents...but with love...and care...i too have a lot of backup plans...but let see..what happens...but i am not going to let go my dream so easily...thanx a lot for this much support...u all really my true friends...than a lot...u all have filled me with so much of power that YES I CAN BE AN ACTOR..!!!!! yes i can...!!!
Originally posted by mani_shetty

Thanx a lot Kim. Very true..every child in india is going through the same...our parent's love itself is  turning out to be a chain tat captures our fellings, our dreams, our expressions and also our freedom to think...Kim I am sorry for wat happened with you...we need to change this thinking of our parents...but with love...and care...i too have a lot of backup plans...but let see..what happens...but i am not going to let go my dream so easily...thanx a lot for this much support...u all really my true friends...than a lot...u all have filled me with so much of power that YES I CAN BE AN ACTOR..!!!!! yes i can...!!!

Don't say thnx, and don't be sorry,,  There was my fault too. I never had courage to break that communication gap and right now i'm not able to find any way,, but sumday everything would be exactly at right place... And yes you can be a good actor,, put 100% hardwork and 200% dedication, coz u have to convince ur parents too,,, all the best,, i'll be there when u need a frnd๐Ÿ˜Š
See..here u go...we got 2 cases out of a small SG forum which are facing the same problem as suvi is right now in the program...and that's i think the beauty of SG...to actually cover real-life problems..

i know the yuvreen separation is certainly saddening but they will also bounce back after this track i feel ๐Ÿ˜Š and yuvi will also realize his love and get back his topper back in his life ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by akshayR

See..here u go...we got 2 cases out of a small SG forum which are facing the same problem as suvi is right now in the program...and that's i think the beauty of SG...to actually cover real-life problems..

i know the yuvreen separation is certainly saddening but they will also bounce back after this track i feel ๐Ÿ˜Š and yuvi will also realize his love and get back his topper back in his life ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SG is actually very close to reality,,, this is not just one situation,,, there are so many other situations too... Though the love track is filmy types but i do really wish yuvi to come back soon๐Ÿ˜Š

SG is actually very close to reality,,, this is not just one situation,,, there are so many other situations too... Though the love track is filmy types but i do really wish yuvi to come back soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Yupp..i know that..the roadtrip thing..people took it to much on heart..but it was a big thing to learn about..and same for admission cut-offs too..lets see what SG guys r upto for this fashion designing thing

Yupp..i know that..the roadtrip thing..people took it to much on heart..but it was a big thing to learn about..and same for admission cut-offs too..lets see what SG guys r upto for this fashion designing thing

Ya,,, looking frwd for the current track,,, actually so many things happening simulataniously... Weekends seem to be sooo long in curiosity to know wats going to happen next๐Ÿ˜†

Don't say thnx, and don't be sorry,,  There was my fault too. I never had courage to break that communication gap and right now i'm not able to find any way,, but sumday everything would be exactly at right place... And yes you can be a good actor,, put 100% hardwork and 200% dedication, coz u have to convince ur parents too,,, all the best,, i'll be there when u need a frnd๐Ÿ˜Š

I am sure u ll be there when i need some friend...becoz this forum is just awesome..and so is SG...๐Ÿ˜Š

Akshay tat is so true...our beloved shw SG always shows reality and not just some fiction which does not have connection to reality...may it be abt this small town girl topping her district or may it be the high cut off problem; may it be the road trip drama or may it be this ambition clash; may it be college life or may it parents behavior and love...all of them have connection to each one of us in some way or the other..and probably tat is y this shw is so close to all our hearts..๐Ÿ˜Š
I must say this forums is so awesome...it feels so good that even without seeing each other, even without meeting each other we get so close to each other...and share each others' feeling..i think it has created some sort of bonding among all of us...๐Ÿ˜Š