Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy's bday Bash pics:MnM pic added [Edited] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 34

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Mohit looking damn hot. Looks like the birthday party theme was white. Sona was not seen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy's bday Bash pics:MnM pic added [Edited] (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limraina

Girls I can understand ur excitement and u are all M and M fans but to be honest am looking for Sona in the pics.
Guess she did not attend. I was hoping to see Sona with Mohit. Am a Moharika fan. But happy for u girls. Enjoy and @Sukhi my net just went zapp so good u added the pic. No need for permission my friend. Hug
yeah i too was looking for sona as many from dkdm were present
but mohit-mouniDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Girls I can understand ur excitement and u are all M and M fans but to be honest am looking for Sona in the pics.
Guess she did not attend. I was hoping to see Sona with Mohit. Am a Moharika fan. But happy for u girls. Enjoy and @Sukhi my net just went zapp so good u added the pic. No need for permission my friend. Hug

hey wen did i added the pics... not me dear it was @ Esha and Soumya who hav added those lovely pics... LOL

--Yukthi--foram.

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

hey wen did i added the pics... not me dear it was @ Esha and Soumya who hav added those lovely pics... LOL

Oops am so sorry but anyways they get my point am sureLOL. Miss my Sona though in the pics. Cry

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukhi...

Oops am so sorry but anyways they get my point am sureLOL. Miss my Sona though in the pics. Cry

I m luking 4 MnM pics...
although i e1 wnt 2 c Sonarika...
If Mouni hs invited d cast n crew of DKDM den i don't think dat she'll leave sona...
Bt as dey r nt such gud frnds so i m nt soo sure if she wud've invited her or not...

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
want to see mnm pic Dancing

-Nehaaa---Yukthi--

--Yukthi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
y mohit didnt click with mouni????
that wud have been awesum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
thanku so much coolfizzy and esha for sharing these pics...
Gosssh...Mohit at Mouni's b'day party...OMG...Day Dreamingi can't even express how happy i m...Blushing
and everyone is looking so damn awsumEmbarrassed
like everyone i too want a pic of my Mohit Mouni together...Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1coolfizzy--Yukthi--divyadaya13sukhi...foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.