Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy's bday Bash pics:MnM pic added [Edited] (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
amazing pics...jus love Mouni and Mohit..Heart
Mouni looks stunning...Heart
thanks  a lot for sharingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy's bday Bash pics:MnM pic added [Edited] (Page 33)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annujam23

Goldie

Annujam23

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Ha ha... U guys are ardent fans of her but I like her as an actress and yes friends who saw the pics along with me felt exactly that...she looked more exotic not SW...anyways, u enjoy th pics!!!

Shanaya__

Goldie

Shanaya__

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
WOOWWWBlushing!!! just love Mohit&Mouni's picHeart!! its awesomeee!!!

foram.

Shanaya__

Goldie

Shanaya__

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i dont understand if its the angleGeek..But Sona luks fat&chubby...gotta shed kilos darlingTongue...U're playing the role of the most beautiful women in the universe!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-foram.

pritash05

IF-Rockerz

pritash05

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
its just the angle. if u see them offscreen she is fit ot fat. when they are practising the tandav sona look trim. i think the abt of attire she has to wear. No matter what mohit and sona look good. their body structure and face are similar so perfect match.

jayvenkforam.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dimple_

i dont understand if its the angleGeek..But Sona luks fat&chubby...gotta shed kilos darlingTongue...U're playing the role of the most beautiful women in the universe!

She is definitely not fat.. She has been asked add a little bit weight to look the role of a mother.. Remember she is just a few years older than rishi. . And she does look like the most beautiful woman in the world. Smile

Shanaya__foram.

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by Peacefull

M & M These guys are definitely a couple..:)
Enjoyed seeing them...together.
Thanks for sharing.

hehe it feels pleasing to hear that they are couplesDay Dreaming but they are not. They are just mere co stars and moreover a just good friends.Unhappy

Everyone starts off being " GOOD FRIENDS" ...look at their pose.

Good friends indeed.

foram.

Shanaya__

Goldie

Shanaya__

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Originally posted by Dimple_

She is definitely not fat.. She has been asked add a little bit weight to look the role of a mother.. Remember she is just a few years older than rishi. . And she does look like the most beautiful woman in the world. Smile
Yeah. i guess u're right.

foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.