Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _Amina_

I so agree with u dear :( this carrent naksh situation clearly showed us how based fans in this forum is :( if akshara behaved the way naitik did there would've been 10 appreciate thread for naitik and 10 criticizing thread for akshara... :( after y'days episode I was shock to see people in here are too busy at dicussing duggu called papa then appreciating akshara :( I don't come here often but whenever I do I feel like YRKKH is all about Naitik and Duggu and Akshara got noting to do with it anymore :(

that is so true. akshara has turned into a 'nobody' in the forum. sad part is she is only appreciated in romantic scene, else she is everyone's favourite punching bag. she is blamed practically for everything. even after her husband's unfair treatment, she was so calm and composed yesterday but she gets no praise. i guess she is supposed to do that being a woman/ wife.
Originally posted by: beastmaster

yes, hina's fans outnumber karan mehra's fans, for obvious reasons. her dedication to the show is unparallel. but how many hina fans come here opening random topics about her acting and expressions or how good a character akshara is? if u think my post has got anything to do with the post you mentioned, you are wrong. i have said the same many times even before that post.

if you think naitik is a good son and one should be proud to be his fan, don't you think akshara is a better human being. anyone can be a good son to his parents, but being a good bahu is a bigger challenge because you are being nice to someone else's family.
tell me, why is akshara tagged sarcastically mahan, maate and superman in the forum? why has no nsksh fan come up with a post 'proud to be a akshara fan'? isn't that clear favoritism?
let me clear, i have no problem with anyone praising naitik. its only the members biased nature.

so what u want all members curse naitik n praise akshara...only on one post so much fuss
give me one post where anyone taken naitik side in recent track...instead of this double standard post u could have opened proud to be akshara fan...n praise her no one is stopping u
If akshara fans have so much issue , make a new postn praise her but dnt tag naitik fans partial or double standard...

if you think my post is based on a single post, and akshara was never bashed by the members, you should check the forum from akshara's first pregnancy onwards (i started following the forum since then).
all you see will be brutal comments for her. she was taunted for spending time with her mother during pregnancy. during samar track someone wrote she encouraged him. she was bashed left right and centre along with a little girl for helping her, was called selfish. when naitik does the same he looks great with the angry look. even during shaurya naitik track akshara was blamed. naitik was the super angry young man. the list goes on... it was never criticisms, it was brutal character assassination of akshara. and that made some genuine nsksh/ akshara fans to quit.

the track u have mentioned in ur post...the so called akshara fans too have not supported her ...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

was the topic supposed to be reported ? what exactly for? 😲

well i saw comment someone told abt reporting so i said .
_Amina_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: virmaan1

trps come not because of naksh.its because of family drama.people like family bonding in yeh rishta..trps increase when whole family come together for celebrations and other things.my mom also likes it for this reason.only members in this forum think that naksh give trps but the rest almost audience think differently.i can bet if for one week they show naitik-akshara only trp will definately decrease.

shows like sathiya,balika vadhu,diya aur baati hum ,sasural simar ka,balika vadhu and yeh rishta etc run because of family drama loved by indian women.these show audience is least concerned about lead couple,for them there is no lead couple,they are more intersted in watching gopi-kokila scenes than gopi-ahem scene, similarly it goes with yeh rishta.

but yes there are still some shows which runs on couple tracks watched by youngsters like ipknd,bade ache lagte hain,ehmmbh etc😃

Comparing shows are not allowed in india forum so I don't want to get in truble by mentioning other shows here. just will say the shows you mentioned at the bottom got more dramas going on then YR did in last 3 years. just family drama and over the top drames doesn't bring trp either. a show need good story, actores, concept, hot couples etc etc to bring good trp which our YR has mashallah!! :)
_Amina_ thumbnail
just to clear my point I don't want people to bash or criticize naitik. I love Naksh equaly and I will feel bad excetly the same way I feel when people do to akshara. all I want people to appreciate both character equaly specialy when they deserve it!
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

just to clear my point I don't want people to bash or criticize naitik. I love Naksh equaly and I will feel bad excetly the same way I feel when people do to akshara. all I want people to appreciate both character equaly specialy when they deserve it!

Exactly,u r right..i'm also wants the same thing..
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail

i tooo want to say the same thing.
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakshu_2012

If akshara fans have so much issue , make a new postn praise her but dnt tag naitik fans partial or double standard...

Here no one is not talking abt naitik fans,talking abt naksh fans..i just clearing one thing,here one have not a prblm/not against to opened a topic on naitik's appreciation,bcoz that topicmaker feels naitik is crct in his place,the fellow members share their views..here also topic maker put his views in topic,other members r shared their views,that's it..