Fan Fictions

SAJAN SS: JAB DO DIL MILEY!!! PART 12 UPDATED!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

BusyIndivaBee

Goldie

BusyIndivaBee

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hi guys this is my new id
my previous id doll_sg isn't working properly
all those who have read my post on finding a special friend will know me
here you go with my sajan ss Wink

ADD THIS ID TO YOUR BUDDY LIST FOR FUTURE PM'S

CHARACTER SKETCH- BELOW
PART 1- SCROLL DOWN
PART 2- PG 5
PART 3- PG 9
PART 4- PG 9
PART 5- PG 10
PART 6 & 7- PG 11
PART 8 & 9- PG 13
PART 10-
PART 11- PG 19
So the story starts with how gunjan gets

paralyzed n how she feels Ki she doesn't

deserve samrat n she's trying to get dia n Sam

together

Character sketch

MAIN CHARACTERS-

Samrat shergill-

He's the hottest guy in the college and girls go fida on him but he's totally fida only on his chashmish but now he is very sad and almost just like a dead body with no soul inside it coz his chashmish left him and he's trying to find her but couldn't find her. He's almost forgotten to live life and all the time thinks only about gunjan.

Gunjan bhushan-

She's a very sweet girl and her life is in samrat but a year ago she leaves him and goes don no why??? She's paralyzed and feels that she's spoiling samrat's life by being with him so one day she decides to leave him and she leaves everyone and goes without telling anybody about her whereabouts.

Samrat+gunjan =sajan

They create madness and one of the most januable couple in the whole world. They are meant to be together hamesha forever and no one can separate them how much ever they are far away from each other kismet unhe firse mila hi deti hai.

OTHER CHARACTERS-

Nupur Sharma-she's gunjan's elder sister and is married to mayank. She till now did not understand why gunjan left without informing her at least.

Mayank Sharma- he's gunjan's jiju and is married to nupur.he just can't see samrat's condition after gunjan left him and is trying his level best to find his Sali.

Suhani shergill-she's samrat's sister and is trying her level best to make her bhai happy. She loves her brother very much.

Dia bhushan-she's gunjan's cousin sister

Uday bhushan-he's gunjan sweet little brother

Benji-he's samrat's best friend.

Shashi bhushan- he's gunur's dad aka bauji.

Shilpa Sharma-mayank's mom

Nupur+mayank=mayur

Samrat+mayank=sayank

Gunjan +nupur=gunur

Dia+benji=benia

So guys chalo ab story shuru karte hai

Tho

Edited by BusyIndivaBee - 06 July 2013 at 11:35am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gunurloveGlowing_StarLuv-In-MistAnindita91ShrutikaSwaRonSM_317pratik54000chulbuli94HPHolic-3SwaNia_2..-Ayesshhaa-..Shafoopakpearl...Harmony...-shenz-fendHSFAMoNayaAshiq4evrMonaya_VrushanLassi_TanHa-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAJAN SS: JAB DO DIL MILEY!!! PART 12 UPDATED!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BusyIndivaBee

Goldie

BusyIndivaBee

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
PART 1:

s: mujhe phirse chodke kaha ja rahi ho chashmish

And finally Gunjan n samrat face to face after a year

Flash back

Situation is there is a party in the bhushan's house to welcome gunjan after she comes back from the hospital

Gunjan in her room

G (to herself)-crying main apni is halat hi vajah se samrat ki zindagi ko barbad nahi kar sakti iske liye mujhe uske zindagi se dur jana hoga hamesha hamesha ke liye use apni zindagi main aage badne hoga aur main uski life main aur zyaada rukavat nahi ban sakti 

I love you samrat par mujhe tumhari bhalayi ke liye jana hi hoga

She quietly slips from the house where everyone is partying and turns n looks back at everyone for the last time with tears filled in her eyes

s-chashmish……chashmish tum kaha ho ….CHASHMISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(to himself) yeh chashmish kaha chali gayi tum kaha ho chashmish mujhe bohot ajeeb lag raha hai

He goes out of the room to search for gunjan but his eyes fall on the letter left by gunjan

He opens the letter n reads it:

"dear samrat,

Main janti hoon ki tumhari mann mein abhi bohot sawal hai par tumhari liye yahi behtar hoga ki tumhari sawalon ka jawab Tumhe nahi mile varna Tumhe bohot bura lagega main bas itna janti hoon ki mere Rehte tum apni zindagi pehle ki tarah nahi jee pa rahe ho meri vajah se tum kyu apni zindagi barbad kar rahe ho Tumhe mujhse behtar ladki milegi jo Tumhe mujhse zyaada khushiyan degi mujhe bhul kar apni nayi zindagi shuru karo dia tumse bohot pyaar karti hai aur mujhe yakeen hai ki tum uske saath khush rahoge…….mujhe bhul jao samrat plzzz par muhjse ek vada karo kit um mujhe dundne ki koshish Kabhi nahi karoge main bohot dur ja rahi hoon sabse dur n I wanna see u as the worlds basket ball champ bye samrat apne khayal Rakhna

Love you

Tumhari aur sirf tumhari chashmish"

The letter slips out of samrats hand n he falls on his knees n cries badly CHASHMISH!!!!!!!!!! Nahi chashmish tum mujhe aise chodke nahi ja sakti meri zindagi tum mein hai plz vapas Aajao chashmish main tmhare bagair nahi jee sakta

Now every one comes to know tht gunjan is missing everyone r searching like crazy for her but she is not to be found anywhere unlogo ne sab jagah call kiya par gunjan ka kuch bhi pata nahi chala  …….bohot din hogaye par gunajn ki koi khabar nahi sab ne har manliya but samrat ne umeed nahi  chodi  kyonki use yakeen tha ki uska pyaar gunajn ko uske paas vapas layegi

Iss ek saaal mein bohot kuch badal gaya samrat pehle ki tarah nahi tha voh kahi khogaya jo ladka books se dur bhagta tha aaj voh har samay kitabo ke saath rehta hai na koi parties na koi pranks agar padai ke alawa kuch karta that oh voh hai basket ball bas apni chashmish ki icha ko pura karne ke liye..

PRECAP: keep guessing LOL

add me tou ur buddy list for the pm's 

n i wont continue till i get a good response 

make sure to hit the like button after u read n leave ur comments

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

MahamRanaShreya30456gunnu1Anindita91monaya_sajangunurloveGlowing_StarLuv-In-MistSwaNia_2ShrutikaSwaRonpratik54000chulbuli94-shenz-...Harmony.....-Ayesshhaa-..fendpakpearlHSFAShafooMoNayaAshiq4evrMonaya_Vrushan-Ocean.eyes-..Daffodil..

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Awesomee..Embarrassedcont soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusyIndivaBee

charmiashah

Groupbie

charmiashah

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
minddd blowingggClap