MMT Sat-Topic-Grand Happy Finale Spl - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

y do u want everything same in NBT2...phir to repeat kiye jae season 1 ko...

even i think kunal needs a change...he is so versatile he shud hv variations in his character...

i wud love to see MMNA shifting to bhatnagar house...all thru season 1 we saw mohan conflicts, MUs, unions with vyas family...now i wud like to see the foursome adapting in bhatnagar house...

only thing i want same in mohan is his optimism and never say die attitude and his undying love for megha and the kids...

i wud like a new setup in new season...

only one thing is my concern is that if they shift to bhatnagar house then how will vyases fit in...

but...the PH may hv completely different idea and can make season 2 with completely new storyline...i wud prefer this because then the best phase of any show i.e. "falling in love" phase can be seen again...i wud prefer megha pursuing mohan this time...
and this time maybe mohan will be widower with kids...otherwise i dunno how ashnoor will fit in...

story change hone se humko koi farak nahi padta..but story change hogi to mohan ke character pe thoda to impact padega ...and kisi bhi haal main i can't see mohan in diff way...i want my same to same mohan ...

and dont feel that we wont be able to accept if many things r new in NBT 2...consider this as a new show...a second chance of seeing KA tog...

I know we have to view it like a new show. But aisa kar pavungi ya nahi, i don't know. This is my first season experience. So i'm totally confused. 

I like mohan, the character more than kunal, though kunal is the one portraying it so good. I'm more of a character fan than actor. So i'm apprehensive about it. 

And I don't want continuation of the same story in Bhatnagar house like you have said. Then it will become saas-bahu type show. I don't like after-marriage shows😆. After marriage dikhane ko hai kya. Unnecessary MU hi dikhayenge. I want fresh new MM love story but similar characterizations as much as possible. 

and dont feel that we wont be able to accept if many things r new in NBT 2...consider this as a new show...a second chance of seeing KA tog...

it depend on person to person...i am still stuck in my old NBT ..and my old NBT for me it's my Anmol ratan...so old NBT ko mere liye bhool impossible hai. but if new NBT bring some new magic so mera dil uspe fida hone se bhi rok nahi paayega...i think it's to early to say something about new NBT.let's see how is new one.
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
well it just be same  character names  but different story or story of mohan and mrs vyas in a different avatar  and   setup 
Originally posted by mumbaiindian911

well it just be same  character names  but different story or story of mohan and mrs vyas in a different avatar  and   setup 

megha again play Mrs vyas😆 who told you this?
If they do role reversal and make mohan widower with kids. Mohan's character will change. He will be in love denial mode😲😆. Thats so not mohan. I won't like it at all. And it may resemble a certain show that stars Robot😆. 

Most important thing i like about mohan is he take things as it happens. He never strongly denied his growing love for megha. He never behaved like "nahi! yeh nahi hosaktha. mein kisi pyaar nahi kar saktha" mode😆, though he said several times about not wanting to get hurt again in love with reference to rashmi. 

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

megha again play Mrs vyas😆 who told you this?

Phir se Mrs.Vyas will be comical😆. 

Power cut! Will be back later. 

Bye All! 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
well it could be just like munnabhai series where munna and circuit were in different stories both the time 
see khaali khopdi was talking of characters so whether megha or mrs vyas only he knows 
i don't want  at all never mohan as a widhwa🤢