MMT Sat-Topic-Grand Happy Finale Spl - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
Good night all! Till tomorrow! Or maybe even later! Take care! Bye!
Bye Sumi.
GN ðŸ¤—

Me too leaving now..
Got lots of stuff to watch after 5th oct ðŸ˜ƒ

Bye Hope, Leesan ðŸ¤—

Had a good time chatting.😃
i think if we start gving ideas to them about everything...then wont they feel frustrated...its true they r doing season 2 only for us because i am sure the mass has nothing to do with it...otherwise TRP wud hv been high...
already we hv gvn many conditions like same cast, same character names, same characterisation...

but still they r the creative ppl and they r the ones who gv us a show with which we fell so much in love that we r demanding a second season...

lets gv them freedom to decide on their own wat they want to do...its not prudent to decide beforehand that new story may be a disappointment...i know there will be comparisons...

but i liked krissh better than koi mil gaya...i liked dhoom 2 better than dhoom 1...i watched the sequels with comparisons in mind yet i loved the sequels better...
krissh was a continuation while dhoom 2 was a different story although of same genre...

so i am all for continuation and if different story then genre must be same like basics...simplicity, a real feeling and no OTT drama...
and above all the romance must be raw and pure like season 1...

i only wish we cud get an idea by nov if they r going for a new story or continuation...if new story then they can hv their own ideas...

and if continuation we can send suggestions of probable tracks...