Phir Subah Hogi

Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Ronit how u doing?
Can u please post vikram's pictures from daily episodes? As u do for ur website and fan page so it will be right to ask u for this i guess lol when u post today's episode's pic then share here as well. And yes i have already added sonu sweety and ek chabhi hai links n the first page.
Even i have started watching sonu sweety it's very refreshing and i'm loving it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010lidvinSandy66JulieDHillyloveronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 8)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varunbadola1974

a relation or an association which cannot be taken to it's proper rightful culmination, is better of left with sweet memories. in a nutshell, do not end a relationship in an ugly way. 

Thanku so much Varun so it was the translation of this verse
(Jis afsane ko anjaam tak lana ho na mumkin, use ek khoobsoorat mod dekar chhodna achha hai) It's a beautiful thought and i think we all should follow it and if u don't mind i would like to give the same advice to vikram as well. LOL lol We actually want vikram to leave sugni and move on but anyway here one member posted about ur book if it's true then we would love to read it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinSandy66HillyloveJulieDronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Himanshi u'r most welcome to the AT Hug I know almost all former viewers of PSH have left the forum and not coming here anymore but if it was old days before sugni's sar dhakai i'm sure this thread would have loaded with the fans of varun. But alas the good old days are gone when there was so much fun and masti now this place has become a war place with some nonsense things. I don't even feel like to reply on any thread now because no matter how detailed u write the reply will be " wow super lie, super super lie" whatever

Hey Fahmida welcome to the AT Hugso ur classes have started?

Pankhudi i like ur name and welcome to the AT please do come and share ur views on daily episodesHug Do u want mp3 version of this BG Score? I have already will share it.Embarrassed

Edited by komal07 - 02 October 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

godspeed12seemasrHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Komal I love the picture you put for me. Thanks. And I love the picture of Varun/Vikram on the first page.

I cannot believe that Varun actually came on the thread and commented. That was sooo sweet!!! Day Dreaming Thank you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinkomal07Hillylove

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Please add me.  Thumbs Up Varun/Thakur Vikram SinghThumbs Up  I first came to know about him from PSH and he quickly became my fave actor on Zee. Yeah let's appreciate this greatly talented manClapStar

lidvinIstilakomal07Hillylove

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

varun and his wife

varun badola

Day Dreaming  I love this picture!

lidvinSandy66komal07Hillylove

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Hi Ronit how u doing?
Can u please post vikram's pictures from daily episodes? As u do for ur website and fan page so it will be right to ask u for this i guess lol when u post today's episode's pic then share here as well. And yes i have already added sonu sweety and ek chabhi hai links n the first page.
Even i have started watching sonu sweety it's very refreshing and i'm loving it.

why not i will do that :)

for now u can save photos from my collection on phir subah hogi fan page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.442282362455179.123682.442257065791042&type=3

and this

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.477893135560768.127891.442257065791042&type=3

I saved photos since the beginning of this show so will try sharing those too. :) and will share photos when i share on FB (there are fans on that page who love varun and are not here)

Edited by ronshaan - 02 October 2012 at 3:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinHillylove

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thank so much ronit i will add those links on first page and time to time will share here. Thanks again and can u please guide me what happened in today's episode? as i'm not able to find any written update for today's epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillyloveronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.