Phir Subah Hogi

Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Awww Sandeep was a sweet heart!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

godspeed12Sandy66komal07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 6)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Friends i have edited and added some more stuff on first page :
 Varun Badola In Real Life
Rajeshwari Introduction
How They Got Married 

Edited by komal07 - 01 October 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12lidvinHillyloveJulieD

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@Komal, I love the girl you portrayed me as.  It is so me. I always have sun glasses on top of my head. Most of the times I cut my hair.  My sporty bags are always on my side too, and I love to spend money on shoppingHugLOL

Edited by hillydee - 01 October 2012 at 8:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinSandy66komal07ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Hillydee it was my wild imagination for everyone lol good to know it turned out trueLOL

Edited by komal07 - 01 October 2012 at 10:42pm

lidvinSandy66Hillylove

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Some Dance Performances Of Varun & Rajeshwari From Nach Baliye 1
Enjoy!!

Retro Theme song: Le Jayenge Le Jayenge Dil Wale Dulhania Le Jayen Ge

Uploading credit: amalcharles

Oh Meri Jaan Maine Kaha Oh Meri Jaan Tune Suna(only those words i got from whole song)LOL

Uploading Credit:amalcharles

Song:Comic act Haye Re Haye Tera Ghunghta

Song:Banda Ye Bindas Hai

Uploading Credit: amrapali9

Rajeshwari Solo Performance
Song: Inhe Logon Ne Le Liya Dupata Mera

It's a full episode but Varun-Rajeshwari dance starts from 42

Song: Aao Na Gale Lagao Na

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4766396581651952129
Uploading Credit:Nachbaliye2.net

Edited by komal07 - 03 October 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

godspeed12M0uNiSandy66lidvinJulieDHillyloveronshaan

varunbadola1974

varunbadola1974

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
friends this in  my memory is the first time in my career of 16 years that an appreciation thread has been started for me. i must say that it has been a very humbling moment. a few of the shows that have been mentioned here, i do not even remember doing very readily. great job. for the benefit of you all, "KADAM GHALAT PADA THA KABHI RAAH-E-SHAUQ MEIN, MANZIL TAMAAM UMR MUJHE DHOONDHTI RAHI." it means that i set one wrong foot in my imbecilic mood, in life. my goals, my fate my destiny kept searching me for the rest of my life.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirsunherigodspeed12seemasrcherrybM0uNirazor12lidvinSandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDkomal07Hillyloveronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varunbadola1974

friends this in  my memory is the first time in my career of 16 years that an appreciation thread has been started for me. i must say that it has been a very humbling moment. a few of the shows that have been mentioned here, i do not even remember doing very readily. great job. for the benefit of you all, "KADAM GHALAT PADA THA KABHI RAAH-E-SHAUQ MEIN, MANZIL TAMAAM UMR MUJHE DHOONDHTI RAHI." it means that i set one wrong foot in my imbecilic mood, in life. my goals, my fate my destiny kept searching me for the rest of my life.

Thanks a million Varun for taking time and commenting here. As I said earlier it's a honor to make an appreciation thread for you. I'm sorry on behalf of all ur fans to not taking initiate and making any AT for u But trust me there are so many fans who really want to appreciate ur work but being lazy to not opening a thread for it. Thanks so much for the translation do u mind if we ask u to translate all 4 quotes for us? U'r a writer and like to do poetry as well so u can do better than usBig smile
Once again thanks so much for visiting the thread. It's like our small effort paid off. God Bless U!!

Edited by komal07 - 02 October 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

godspeed12razor12seemasrM0uNiSandy66lidvinVinnie79JulieDHillyloveronshaan

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Saviosaraff, Varun's second serial was koshish ek asha and he played a mentally ill. He was too good in that show.I'm not able to find it online but luckily zeetv repeated it once so i got a chance to watch it.. But yes his acting is polished to perfectionClap
And i do agree without him PSH will die a horrible death
Thumbs Down

Komal i am going to try and watch all his shows.  thanks for posting the links to most of his shows and have watched PSH from Varun's entry till the Wedding day fiasco a number of times.  There are few actors who can have such screen presence that everyone else fades off. 

lidvinkomal07Hillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.