Phir Subah Hogi

Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for starting this thread Komal... befor  PSH I had no idea who Varun Badola was...but it took me little time to fall in love with him and his acting.  He has such a strong screen presence and Aura that is comes off on screen.
 Today I have seen all of  his shows that I can find on the net...currently in the middle of Astitva. and he is wonderful in it, not very likeable...but excellent acting!.
 He breathed life into Vickram Singh, and with out him  PSH  would be
HISTORY!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosarafflidvincroziaxxSandy66JulieDkomal07dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dumppurvi

IF-Dazzler

dumppurvi

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hi EveryoneBig smile

PSH is the first time I am seeing Varun Badola acting.  I must say he has become my favourite actor for Indian Serials.  He has awesome screen presence.  He gives everything in his acting, so whether he is grey or not, you have to watch him and respect him.  There is something very magnetic about him, and he makes romance worth watching.  I would love to see him with another dynamic actress, a new love in PSH.

I have quit watching the show, but I miss seeing him on screen. I hope to see him in more shows.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinSandy66JulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

KOMAL FOR OPENING UP THIS APPRECIATION THREAD FOR VARUN BADOLA aka THAKUR VICKRAM SINGH.

SmileThis is my first experience seeing Varun acting skills being portrayed as a actor on Television. His acting skills is impeccable and outstandingClap. His character Thakur Vickram Singh first appearance on Phir Subah Hogi was mindblowing. As Vickram disembarked the train with his background score playing you can feel his powerful presence. He leaves a lasting impression on you.
Vickram and Sugni scene at the Train station is one my favorites.
Varun is a talented and charismatic actorClap. Everyday he portrayed Thakur Vickram Singh with his brilliant acting skill and leaves us wanting more.
Vickram presence in PSH make the show worth watching everyday.

Edited by Sandy66 - 01 October 2012 at 6:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinJulieDkomal07dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

I had watched the promos for one of Varun's first shows on television but never felt like watching the show.  Phir Subah hogi is the first show i watched of Varun's and WOW  what a performance.  The way he portrayed the character of Vikram Thakur the fearless authoritative Thakur was just superb.  The CVs have butchered his character but Varun Badola is Phir Subah Hogi without him the TRPs would fall below 1. 

The Sardhakai scene was the best of this projection, where Nandish tries to convince Sugni but backs off when Bams goons threaten him and then walks the King the sheer charisma of his entry was awesome and Bams and all the Thakurs could not shake him.  That is what Vikram Thakur is to Phir Subah Hogi without him the show is Thumbs Down.

Saviosaraff, Varun's second serial was koshish ek asha and he played a mentally ill. He was too good in that show.I'm not able to find it online but luckily zeetv repeated it once so i got a chance to watch it.. But yes his acting is polished to perfectionClap
And i do agree without him PSH will die a horrible death
Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinJulieDdumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Varun is talented actor I sow him in koshish he was the best in that show and then in Astitva He was good His role in astitva was dearing...at least he knew from the on set that character would not win hearts...but I must say Varun is amazing in it...he even managed to make me feel sorry for him and want to kill him at the same time
 but after seeing him Phir subah hogi .. I just Loved him I said wow he is the life of the show so opened fan page for this show and for him too... He is the life of Psh !!!
I love his acting and he is great as TVS !!!

Yes ronshaan his character in astitva made me angry many times but still he managed to get our love there as wellBig smile And how many young actors played a character where their love interest were a matured woman and double of their age? I don't remember any it was only Varun who could have done it and he did with all the perfection and ease. Hats off to him he did that character in his twenties and i never saw there was any awkwardness or discomfort. We should appreciate him for doing different kinds of characters with so much perfection.Clap

lidvinJulieDdumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

Thank you Komal for this intiation.I liked the rules part(i was sick of other a****i threads where we saw these rules).

Varun Badola is awsome as thakur Vikram Singh.PSH is  a one man show and ie Thakur Vikram Singh's
When he walks into any scene it is hard to see ,feel other characters.That is what you call screen presence.Expressions are like his tamed pets.I loved the scene with vachan man in hospital asking why did you do this son?then next moment anger filled in face .
If he would not be there what would have happened to the mockery show PSH.It is because of him some substances are still left to see.
Vikram Singh Rocks..

I know seemasr even i was so pissed off with that kind of attitude anyway
I completely agreed whatever u said about his acting and screen presence. If he is on our screens then why should we bothered to see on dummies? There is no doubt that PSH is a one man showThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinJulieDdumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Thanks for starting this thread Komal... befor  PSH I had no idea who Varun Badola was...but it took me little time to fall in love with him and his acting.  He has such a strong screen presence and Aura that is comes off on screen.
 Today I have seen all of  his shows that I can find on the net...currently in the middle of Astitva. and he is wonderful in it, not very likeable...but excellent acting!.
 He breathed life into Vickram Singh, and with out him  PSH  would be
HISTORY!

Vinnie did u find his serial " Koshish ek asha" ? I watched it long time back when zee tv repeated it but not able to find it online. I f anybody gets that show please do let me  know i would like to watch it again as he was so good there. He played mentally ill so perfectly.

lidvindumppurviVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Hillydee and sandy excellent postThumbs Up

Edited by komal07 - 30 September 2012 at 6:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.