Phir Subah Hogi

Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 149

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I loved his expressions in the following pics And yes he's looking so fresh looks like just came out of the salon LOL Let me give some captionsLOL

Ahhh at last my biryani arrived after waiting for 3 hrz

Let them all be happy with the aroma of this biryani stupid people doesn't know this biryani belongs to me only nobody will be able to eat it except me muhahahahaha

Oh my God gulabiya saw me...  man this gulabiya will not let me eat in peace. Her habit of doing my cid all the time is so irritating ufff

I damn care if u tell everyone that i have eaten all biryani hunhhh i have done now nobody can do anything except eating each others empty brainsLOL

Edited by komal07 - 02 October 2012 at 8:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinJulieDHillyloveronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108 (Page 10)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

The Best Photo I loved it.
This Black Color Match him ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrSandy66lidvinJulieDkomal07Hillylove

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

I didnt find written update I guess no one did it so

watch this part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwm3iTAMlwM&list=PL4BF3675229498225&feature=player_embedded

and yes about the dress he wear there was this only Confused i checked all video and his part came on this only and i didnt see full pic may b u will see it here

Thanks so much Ronit i loved the way vikram removed line from A lolzzz sugni said rewa told her it's aditya'a name's first AlphabetROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Some Creations For Varun By FB fans

Made By My Sister

VIKRAM

VIKRAM

PHIR SUBAH HOGI

Made by Me :)

Edited by ronshaan - 04 October 2012 at 12:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinJulieDkomal07Hillylove

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Originally posted by ronshaan

I didnt find written update I guess no one did it so

watch this part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwm3iTAMlwM&list=PL4BF3675229498225&feature=player_embedded

and yes about the dress he wear there was this only Confused i checked all video and his part came on this only and i didnt see full pic may b u will see it here

Thanks so much Ronit i loved the way vikram removed line from A lolzzz sugni said rewa told her it's aditya'a name's first AlphabetROFL

hahahaha She does not know english how would she know its A or V...
I wanna see their reaction after they see this Hena after being dry Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal07Hillylove

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varunbadola1974

"KADAM GHALAT PADA THA KABHI RAAH-E-SHAUQ MEIN, MANZIL TAMAAM UMR MUJHE DHOONDHTI RAHI." it means that i set one wrong foot in my imbecilic mood, in life. my goals, my fate my destiny kept searching me for the rest of my life.

Whenever I feel like this, praying does help. Only through believing in God do I find serenity.

"Dono Jehan Teri Muhabbat me haar ke, woh ja rha hai koyi shab e gham guzaar ke. Yeh Jehan, cheese hai kya? Looh wa qalam Tere hain."

komal07Hillylove

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Istila Thanks for the lovely scene and episode link. I will try to add varun's all serials links here. So is he writing a book or it's u who want him to do that? But cool idea!

Thank you and about writing a book - only Varun can answer this. : )

komal07Hillylove

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Hey friends Good Morning everyone
 babygirl198722 shared a link of ITA Awards please Vote for Varun on this site. I guess many have voted already but in case if anybody missed it so please check the link and caste ur vote.
You can vote till October 15th.

http://www.indiantelevisionacademy.com/site/polls_hhita.php

Edited by komal07 - 02 October 2012 at 7:51pm

Sandy66Hillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.