Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

TO

INTRODUCTION

Varun Badola (born 7 January 1974) in New Delhi is an Indian actor, known largely for his roles on television.

His father is a known artist, Vishwa Mohan Badola. He has 2 sisters Alka (elder) who is married and has appeared in Kumkum, and Kalindi (elder), who is a radio jockey.

He did his schooling from Sardar Patel Vidyalaya in New Delhi. Badola spent a few years of his childhood in Allahabad. After completing college, he started work to fulfill his ambition to become an actor.

After a period of struggle, he got a call from Balaji Telefilms for Koshish (his and Balaji's first super hit show on Zee Tv. Today he is known as one of the finest and most consistent actors who has handled difficult roles with much ease and portrayed them beautifully. He is now a popular singer and dancer as well, having shown his talents in various reality shows on television.

He also worked with Tiqmanshu Dhulia as Assistant Director and costume arranger in his early days. Even he wrote script for his show - Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein and even directed it. He has also written dialogues for Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein and Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Varun is married to TV actor Rajeswari Sachdev He is also a huge cricket fan and has voluntarily played and won many charity cricket matches organized by the Indian Telly.He also tries his hands with the camera

Varun Badola the very first Dev of Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, Abhimanyu in Astitva-Ek Prem Kahani. Kushan of Rabba Ishq Na Hove.Other than this he has also worked in Haasil and Charas with an appreciable role. He is a very simple man by character is famous in the glamor world. He was in Delhi from his childhood to his post teenage, and now is based in Mumbai. He was also in Nach Baliye with his wife, Rajeshwari.

He has been an integral part of the Star Pariwar Awards and has performed in them many times. He won the best actor award for Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Varun Badola In Real Life

Well, Varun has been the kind of person who is completely different off camera. On screen, he is known for his 'lover - boy' image but off screen, there are things that you wont believe about him... Varun is a fabulous dancer. He loves dancing and is considered the life of the dance floor. Though his wife Rajeshwari is a trained dancer but you see Varun more into action when given a chance.

He is extremely hard-working actor and has been called the Television's Aamir Khan for his dedication and Dev Anand for the intense on screen romance. Varun works hard for all his roles. Indeed, for his first 'name to fame' role of Neeraj, where he played a mentally challenged person who are biologically 20+ but mentally 8, he is known to practice keeping the rubber in his mouth to as to make the accent, expressions and not to say but the saliva dropping natural.

Varun is extremely close to his family. He visits his parents often in Delhi and shares a great bond with his sisters. Varun is also a much lovable 'mama' that is mother's brother.

As a student, Varun wasnt very keen about studies. He did study but he was the kind who would be caught doing the mischief. He had an amazing childhood with his friends at Delhi. He enjoyed cricket and indeed friends with Ajay Janeja also from the same school.Otherwise, Varun being a typical Capricorn, is not open to strangers but he is the life of his friends and family and is definitely one person you would want to know.

Varun Badola Married To Rajeshwari Sachdev

Varun married dancer/singer/actress Rajeshwari Sachdev (of 'Hulle Hullare' fame) on 24 November 2004. They were engaged on 12 May the same year. He is proud to say that he met her first on the stage of the then popular music show Antakshari. Later, they met after long at some common friend's and soon became friends. And the friendship didn't take long to develop into love. Even in real life, Varun's lot of a sweetheart... When Varun told Rajeshwari his feelings, she asked him to ask her parents andHe had asked Rajeshwari's parents for permission to marry her and they too had agreed but they said they wanted to talk to his parents.So he called his parents Mumbai.Early in the morning his parents reached there. He brought them home and then while making tea for them in the kitchen, he said he was literally speaking loudly about how will he tell his parents about Rajeshwari.So when he went out with tea, he was so nervous that he just said everything in a streak of light - Mom,Dad I have selected a girl.Her parents have given permission and after seeking their permission, Varun proposed her in seven different ways.

varun badola

7 March is their special day, as they had their first holi together this date.They also said they have their own good times - they have had pillow fights and then when they argue they argue in a very unusual way. They say something like - you remember what you said 3hrs 40 mins and 20secs back.In short they reveal the history often now and then.Varun revealed that there is no point being hysteric but its fun being historic!

Varun Badola and Rajeshwari are blessed with a baby boy

Varun and Rajeshwari Badola became proud parents of a baby boy on May 10th at the Benzer Hospital, Lokhandwala..The couple was blessed with a child after six years of marriage

"Frankly speaking, the feeling is yet to sink in even after a week. I was blank then, and I"m blank now. Honestly, you really don"t know what to say during such moments. Both the baby and the mother are in fine condition" said Badola

The couple have not named their kid yet. "The mantle of naming all the kids in my family goes to my father.My dad will name our kid; he is the most intelligent person, and all the kids in my family are named by him (smiles). We will have the naming ritual on the 21st day" said Badola.

Note
All Images,BG Music File,Fun Activities,Segments,Games,Contests 're Especially Made For This AT Only Kindly DON'T Use Them.
PLEASE Don't PICK My Ideas For Any Thread.
I have Made Each & Everything For This AT ONLY.
Be Creative PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Edited by komal07 - 04 November 2012 at 11:30am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rmohanishasunherigodspeed12sunramSaima2010cherrybM0uNiseemasrPutijaChalhovIstilalidvinSandy66JulieDvenHillylovepayal7stephhhpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79Sunshine797ronshaanSilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/Viky Appreciation Thrd ONLY4 Varun-Fan-pg108" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Introduction Of Varun Badola's Better Half Rajeshwari Sachdev

She Sings, she dances & she acts , acts ? well it could well be the biggest understatement on this website. After all how many Indian actresses can claim to have been in a Bernardo Bertolucci movie (Little Buddha '93) or having done 6 Shyam Benegal Movies (Suraj Ka Satvan Ghoda , Hari-Bhari, Samar, Sardari Begum, Mammo & Bose) & worked with a genius like Basu Chatterjee (Triyacharitra). If one has any doubts about her acting prowess National Award for Sardari Begum will help clear them.

Rajeshwari worked in a marathi movie titled "aamcha gharat gharoba" which is directed by sachin pilgaonkar (who incidentally happens to be her nearest competitor to her jodi no1 aspirations of nach baliye). It was a typical sachin comedy movie where she played the role of her sister who is in love with a simpleton. She was very good in that role so much so that she won the Maharashtra State Government's Award for the best actress for it.
She stands heads & shoulders above most of the hyped actresses on telly who have nothing but hamm their way through 343 episodes of a serial where it doesnt quite matter what the storyline,characters or anything.

If You Think Rajeshwari as a very good actress who could do simple non glam roles only then No. Star Plus used to air a show called starbest sellers, this was a long time before tv was "ektaized". Star-bestsellers was a "story-based" one hour long telly movie. Rajeshwari was in one of the episodes with rajat kapoor (vyomkesh baskhi). And she looked like a complete glam doll in that which would give any of the mainstream silver screen heroines a complex.

Its amazing that at such a young age rajehswari has essayed such a vast number of characters from a 13 years old girl in hari bhari to an historic character such as Capt. Lakshmi Sehgal in Bose - A forgotten hero. From starring opposite keanu reves as yashodhara (Prince Siddhartha's wife) to the co-host of effervescent anu kapoor in Zee tv's Antakshari & be able to hold her own in front of him (which is a herculean task in itself).

As a person she comes across as very down to earth inspite of all her achievements in all her tv interviews & she makes a great "jodi" with varun badola who himself is a fantastic actor.

Rajeshwari speaks...

On being a positive person
I think what you are depends on your family and the environment you were brought up in. I'm an extremely positive person and that has always helped me sail through crisis. To begin with, I was never insecure about anything. I have always held that an actor's work should speak for him or her. I draw a line between personal and professional life. I admit it's not that easy as even my husband is an actor. But we try to not talk shop when we're together.

On Marriage
Marriage is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me. Marriage means a lot of responsibility and love. The idea of understanding, rediscovering and living with the man you love is very exciting and gives you a complete high. Like all normal couples, we too have our share of pillow fights, but we never let any argument turn into a grudge against each other. Our fights don't last more than a couple of hours. For me, marriage is like a plant'the more you water it, the more it grows.

On Varun Badola
Varun is an extremely caring husband. Soon after marriage, both Varun and I got extremely busy with our respective assignments so we jumped at the opportunity of working together when Nach Baliye was offered to us. The show brought us closer. We've been married for over a year and in the interim I've learnt more about my husband than what I knew of him, during our courtship days. Now we're working together for Cinevista's upcoming show, where we are paired opposite each other. Life has been a bed of roses after marriage.

On Motherhood
Parenthood is the next step of any marriage. I believe that motherhood is the most beautiful feeling for a woman. Of late, many people have been insinuating about my pregnancy. But, I'd like to put the record straight. I'm not pregnant. Though I am looking forward to start a family it will happen only when I cut down on work. I'm sure both Varun and I'll be great parents. Our aim will be to give our kids the best education and the basic comforts in life. We'll ensure that we inculcate the right values and ethics in them.

On Career

I've never been overly ambitious in my career. My idea is to do little but quality work. I've worked with renowned film-makers like Shyam Benegal in Hari Bhari and then there was an international project Little Buddha. Margarita was my first television show and there has been no looking back since. I immensely enjoyed my stint in Sony's Rihaee. I purposely take up one show at a time. I want to spend some quality time with my family and friends. I do not have it in me to work round-the-clock.

On Competition
I don't lose sleep if  my colleagues do better than me. I think one has to be satisfied with what one has. I know that I've come up the hard way and have grown in this industry. The achievements (or the money earned) of other actors is no yardstick for my success. Success is when an actor gets to do a variety of challenging roles. For an actor, monotony is like a dead end.

Edited by komal07 - 01 October 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcherrybSandy66IstilalidvinHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRastephhhSilverBell

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviosaraffseemasrM0uNiJulieDHillylovestephhhpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
If You want to join the appreciation thread simply click the like button i will add your name BUT Within a day or two you have to give us your small introduction. 

1- Komal07 (Komal)            2-Saima2010 (Saima)        3-lidvin 

4- Saviosar
aff        5- hillydee(Hillary)     6-Julie              7- Sandy

8-croziaxx(Mansi)    9-sunheri      10-Seemasr(Seema) 11-Ronshaan(Ronit)

12-Pankhudi     13-mohanisha   14-godspeed12(Himanshi)      15-Chalhov

16-Vinnie79(Vindra)       
17-Payal            18-cheryb(Tasha)    19-Anastasia(Fehmida)

20-Stephh (Sara)     21-SilverFairy(Nicita)   

Edited by komal07 - 11 October 2012 at 3:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sunherigodspeed12SaviosaraffseemasrcherrybM0uNirazor12Saima2010lidvincroziaxxSandy66payal7JulieDHillylovestephhhpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79ronshaanSilverBell

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I had watched the promos for one of Varun's first shows on television but never felt like watching the show.  Phir Subah hogi is the first show i watched of Varun's and WOW  what a performance.  The way he portrayed the character of Vikram Thakur the fearless authoritative Thakur was just superb.  The CVs have butchered his character but Varun Badola is Phir Subah Hogi without him the TRPs would fall below 1. 

The Sardhakai scene was the best of this projection, where Nandish tries to convince Sugni but backs off when Bams goons threaten him and then walks the King the sheer charisma of his entry was awesome and Bams and all the Thakurs could not shake him.  That is what Vikram Thakur is to Phir Subah Hogi without him the show is Thumbs Down.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12seemasrSandy66lidvinkomal07HillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Filmography

Year Title Role
2003 Haasil Javed
2004 Charas Manthan
2005 Main, Meri Patni Aur Woh Saleem

TV Serials

Year Title Role Channel Co-Star
1994 Banegi Apni Baat
Zee TV
2000'2002 Koshish Neeraj Khanna Zee TV
2001'2003 Kutumb Rahul Sony TV
2001 Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan Balu Zee TV
2001'2005 Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand Dev Mallik STAR Plus Sangeeta Ghosh
2002'2006 Astitva...Ek Prem Kahani Abhimanyu Saxena Zee TV Niki Aneja Walia
2003'2004 Awaaz - Dil Se Dil Tak Rahul Zee TV
2005 Nach Baliye Himself: Season 1 Contestant & Season 2 Anchor for 1 episode STAR Plus
2005'2006 Rabba Ishq Na Hove Kushan Zee TV Sangeeta Ghosh
2005'2009 Ghar Ek Sapnaa Gautam Sahara One Aarzoo Govitrikar
2006 Heart Beat[disambiguation needed] Himself: Contestant STAR One
2006'2008 Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein Sandeep Shukla STAR Plus Suhasi Goradia Dhami
2007 Comedy Circus Himself: Season 1 Contestant Sony TV
2007 Jersey No.10 Abhay Singh Rana SAB TV
2007 Jjhoom India Himself: Contestant Sahara One
2008 Kaho Na Yaar Hai Himself: Contestant STAR Plus
2008 Yeh Hai Jalwa Himself: Participant 9X
2008 Ustaadon Ka Ustaad Himself: Participant Sony TV
2008 Ajeeb Aditya Thapar 9X
2009' Sonu Sweety Sonu Sab TV
2009 Ladies Special Vinny Sony TV
2009 Khaufnaak Anand Sony TV
2009 Rajdhani
STAR Plus
2009 Sohni Mahiwal Mahiwal DD National
2010 Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya love guru STAR Plus
2010 Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah Kaliprasad Kalka Sony Entertainment Television
2010 Gili Gili Gappa Vishnunarayan Sab TV Shweta Gulati
2012 Present
Phir Subah Hogi (TV series) Thakur Vikram Singh Zee TV
Page UnderConstruction

Edited by komal07 - 02 October 2012 at 5:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010M0uNilidvinHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRastephhhronshaanSilverBell

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Varun is talented actor I sow him in koshish he was the best in that show and then in Astitva He was good His role in astitva was dearing...at least he knew from the on set that character would not win hearts...but I must say Varun is amazing in it...he even managed to make me feel sorry for him and want to kill him at the same time
 but after seeing him Phir subah hogi .. I just Loved him I said wow he is the life of the show so opened fan page for this show and for him too... He is the life of Psh !!!
I love his acting and he is great as TVS !!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12seemasrcroziaxxSandy66lidvinHillylovekomal07JulieDpankhudi_TiaRastephhhVinnie79

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Thank you Komal for this intiation.I liked the rules part(i was sick of other a****i threads where we saw these rules).

Varun Badola is awsome as thakur Vikram Singh.PSH is  a one man show and ie Thakur Vikram Singh's
When he walks into any scene it is hard to see ,feel other characters.That is what you call screen presence.Expressions are like his tamed pets.I loved the scene with vachan man in hospital asking why did you do this son?then next moment anger filled in face .
If he would not be there what would have happened to the mockery show PSH.It is because of him some substances are still left to see.
Vikram Singh Rocks..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12Sandy66JulieDkomal07Hillylovestephhhpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.