Adaalat

Adaalat case discussion zone #2 (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 100

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Just saw both the episodes. Fantastic altogether. I hope they'd have more interesting stories like these. IM Jaiswal and Yash were both portrayed well. Varun was scuba diving! KD's new hairstyle also rocked. RR's acting in these two episodes was especially outstanding; some hindi jokes were hilarious. Another great thing about this episode was Jaiswal (IM) proving himself innocent. It really involved a lot more courtroom discussion than the usual KD/Varun detective business and it came out wonderfully! Loved the dialogues, acting and the story itself was awesome! Enjoyed myself thoroughly. 

BTW: When Varun to the marriage bureau, I almost thought there was something going on with Shefali at that point. Maybe they ran away? LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sment12Princess13.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adaalat case discussion zone #2 (Page 22)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sment12

sment12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblahs

Just saw both the episodes. Fantastic altogether. I hope they'd have more interesting stories like these. IM Jaiswal and Yash were both portrayed well. Varun was scuba diving! KD's new hairstyle also rocked. RR's acting in these two episodes was especially outstanding; some hindi jokes were hilarious. Another great thing about this episode was Jaiswal (IM) proving himself innocent. It really involved a lot more courtroom discussion than the usual KD/Varun detective business and it came out wonderfully! Loved the dialogues, acting and the story itself was awesome! Enjoyed myself thoroughly.

BTW: When Varun to the marriage bureau, I almost thought there was something going on with Shefali at that point. Maybe they ran away? LOL.

Well said especially regarding minimizing of KD-Varun detective biz...i completely agree wid u..

'Less the detective biz, more logical n interesting is d case' Wink

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Just a small note. The whole episode and the investigation was excellent. I found a small fault though unlike earlier which should be the case, the judge passed the convict verdict as well. The Adaalat team should take care of such follies. There is always a separate case registered if the prime accused changes or is not charged earlier. Also the case of smuggling should also be presented and prosecuted as a separate case and not a part of this case hence the judgement should ask the Police to register separate cases for the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahssment12

sment12

sment12

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Just a small note. The whole episode and the investigation was excellent. I found a small fault though unlike earlier which should be the case, the judge passed the convict verdict as well. The Adaalat team should take care of such follies. There is always a separate case registered if the prime accused changes or is not charged earlier. Also the case of smuggling should also be presented and prosecuted as a separate case and not a part of this case hence the judgement should ask the Police to register separate cases for the same.

Well caught kaushik Thumbs Up
Though, its a small flaw if we visualize it as a TV or entertainment show. However, if CVs look into this n rectify in future cases, i would say, d case wud have more perfection n could b considered up-to-date   Wink

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Well said. Big smile
Ahh what about the this weeks episode? It looked liked in some other city

sment12

sment12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
40 minutes to go for 'adalat' ... Wink
So lets get ready for d show...   Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

sment12

sment12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Wht a co-incident...victim singhal saheb n varun stays in d same appartment   Wink
I think, there are more entertainments to go Clap
So, stay tuned ...

Princess13.

sment12

sment12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Dave saheb is getting romantic wid inspector Rukmani (Jaipur police) Wink
Equally concentrating on case...varun n dave on d way 2 meet baba...before they meet d baba, they thought of doing some 'fielding' as preparetory measure for better outcome Clap

Edited by sment12 - 17 November 2012 at 7:22am

Princess13.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top