Adaalat

Adaalat case discussion zone #2 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 110

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess13.

Whoa just saw the precap online. Jaiswal's twin convicted and Jaiswal prosecuting. Lord!!!!! Silly
Super excited.

Sure will be good to watch! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adaalat case discussion zone #2 (Page 18)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandeep306

sandeep306

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry to say but Adaalat is getting weirder and weirder

1. In the robot episode, what is Inspector Dave doing in Pune? I thought that he was posted in Mumbai.

2. Jaiswal prosecuting his own brother is a straightforward conflict of interest. I am sure no relative of the convict is allowed to be either the PP or the judge in the case.

They could have shown that initially Jaiswal tries to save his brother, but seeing an inevitable defeat comes to KD and asks for help. That would have been much more realistic.

Edited by sandeep306 - 05 November 2012 at 12:43pm

blahblahs

sment12

sment12

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandeep306

Sorry to say but Adaalat is getting weirder and weirder

1. In the robot episode, what is Inspector Dave doing in Pune? I thought that he was posted in Mumbai.

2. Jaiswal prosecuting his own brother is a straightforward conflict of interest. I am sure no relative of the convict is allowed to be either the PP or the judge in the case.

They could have shown that initially Jaiswal tries to save his brother, but seeing an inevitable defeat comes to KD and asks for help. That would have been much more realistic.

For the 2nd point, sorry to say u have a wrong impession. In any of the cases, an advocate can be a PP or a defense lawyer. Dont matter whether the convict is a relative or may be him/herself.
Just the decision maker ie judge in our case shouldnt be a relative of the convict, n it is not in our case.

Coming to the 1st point, Dave or any inspector can be deputed as a special officer to any city n will be just confined to the specific case.

Thus, it wouldnt be good to say that the episodes are getting weird.
Nothing offensive, its just for your clarfication... Wink

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
It looks like I missed the promo. But, I'd like to comment on the development of KD's character throughout the show for a bit. I feel like the writers now show us humorous and aggressive sides of KD more often. He often makes witty remarks outside of court as well now. And he definitely acts somewhat more aggressively in court as shown in the navratri and the recent rajasthani tantric episode. (Sorry, forgot the exact names of the episodes) 

I would also like them to include more courtroom procedures or legal jargon in the show. I think KD should handle a common man's case against a big company and try to find legal loopholes etc. Maybe that could happen with KD v/s. his dad in the future??

Edited by blahblahs - 05 November 2012 at 10:15pm

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I agree with you  ^

They trivialise KD's character whenever there is scope to add more layers to him and his personality like bringing to the fore his personal relationships, especially with his mother and father.. he's talked to his mother only once, and that too on the phone.. 

Why on Earth are they so secretive?!

Princess13.

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
To start off with, when looked at it logically then undoubtedly yes there are some things which Adaalat lack in. But at the end of the day like RR has said Adaalat isnt a show educating people about law or showcasing real life stories. For me what matters the most is that a case should be such that i spend my whole hour without getting bored.

And when it comes to the next week's episode i would have preffered not having Jaiswal's twin as his brother. If it could have been some one else it would be more realistic. Nevertheless it would be very entertaining indeed. Big smile

And Yeah, about the KD character development then beyond the shadow of doubt the Creatives are taking it very lightly. Whenever they like, something very little is included. Perhaps they have left it for later. And then all at once they might show some case with an inclusion of his personal life.

Edited by Princess13. - 06 November 2012 at 9:22am

blahblahs

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

To start off with, when looked at it logically then undoubtedly yes there are some things which Adaalat lack in. But at the end of the day like RR has said Adaalat isnt a show educating people about law or showcasing real life stories. For me what matters the most is that a case should be such that i spend my whole hour without getting bored.

And when it comes to the next week's episode i would have preffered not having Jaiswal's twin as his brother. If it could have been some one else it would be more realistic. Nevertheless it would be very entertaining indeed. Big smile

And Yeah, about the KD character development then beyond the shadow of doubt the Creatives are taking it very lightly. Whenever they like, something very little is included. Perhaps they have left it for later. And then all at once they might show some case with an inclusion of his personal life.

Taking it lightly is one thing.. 
but taking it SO lightly that they start showing different things at different times is mindboggling.. if I'm not wrong, KD has been shown to have affections for 3 people till now.. one Maya (when he shouts you still love me) and then the model on the plane crash and one more person who was the wife of the accused in some case.. 

3 women! :P 
and still no developments!

Princess13.

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Taking it lightly is one thing.. 
but taking it SO lightly that they start showing different things at different times is mindboggling.. if I'm not wrong, KD has been shown to have affections for 3 people till now.. one Maya (when he shouts you still love me) and then the model on the plane crash and one more person who was the wife of the accused in some case.. 

3 women! :P 
and still no developments!

I agree completely. I hope that they read our suggestions. But, I think it would be interesting to do an episode where KD has to go back to his old law school and he remembers stuff. A flashback revelation of KD's past life would be interesting too. If the CV's want to keep it a mystery, fine. Viewers don't have to know each and every detail of KD's life just yet. But, they should start to reveal it little by little. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sment12Princess13.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top