Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The real twist will be tonight. Yesterday was an average show. 
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterday was nice, court scenes and KD arguments were good but how come he has no camera and no guard in his office, this is something hard to understand. If there was camera he wouldn't got arrested last week (that was in any case ridiculous) and this time no guard no camera. 

every time we see office got renovated but no money to spent on guard and camera
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mankani1

yesterday was nice, court scenes and KD arguments were good but how come he has no camera and no guard in his office, this is something hard to understand. If there was camera he wouldn't got arrested last week (that was in any case ridiculous) and this time no guard no camera.

every time we see office got renovated but no money to spent on guard and camera

Exactly! He is so-called the best lawyer, then why doesn't have security. 😲
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mankani1

I agree! CcTv camera is a must. He wouldn't have been arrested and some past cases would have been solved easily.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm getting excited for tonight's episode.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for tonight's episode!!! Sure nothing's gonna happen to KD!! Fingers crossed!!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Predictable Killer. Big brother was most near to victim, so he must be real killer. 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess13.

It was hilarious!!!! 🤣
Last time Jaiswal was getting poked and now beaten up. KD gets a chance every time to tease him. 😆

Don't forget the slap. 🤣 
Princess13. thumbnail
I loved the dialogue that KD says to Varun in the hospital that "Goli se nahi mara, par pyaar se zaroor mar jaon ga

Also the last part between KD and Jaiswal. I ❤️ when he looks in the camera and refers "us"!!!! 🤪 🤪
Princess13. thumbnail
Though the dayans are back next week 😵 , but still I am happy as KD's tees are back as well. 🥳 😃Edited by Princess13. - 10 years ago