Adaalat case discussion zone #2 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
Not interesting one, just a normal case and crews are trying to make it complicated. 
The past episodes of adaalat have been very boring, like the voodoo one , the doctor could have easily killed his aunty by making her afraid resulting in heart attack because dave himself mentioned to the doctor that why you callled police when this is  a normal death of heart patient, itna bada episode and time waste kiya , khoda pahad nikla chuha.

Next weeks case seems to be rip off from the movie THE EYE wherein a blind girl gets eye transplant of deceased person and begins to see the future, in this case the girl is seeing the murder of the person whose eyes she has received. 
who is the PP in next week episode? and the girl who sees the future also work in the earlier episode with the same capability (that is seeing future with open eyes).

Long time no Jaswal so hopefully he comes this week.
Originally posted by mankani1

who is the PP in next week episode? and the girl who sees the future also work in the earlier episode with the same capability (that is seeing future with open eyes).

Long time no Jaswal so hopefully he comes this week.

Ikr. I miss Jaiswal very much. Though i did see the precap once but as far as i remember PP wasnt shown.
Oh! Dude I just watched the promo and its Jaiswal. [:D/]
Yes, Jaiswal is back this week!!! But, I just saw last week's case and I have to make a funny comment about the episode. The way KD says "Avatramani jee" is really fun to repeat!!! LOL. 
Originally posted by blahblahs

Yes, Jaiswal is back this week!!! But, I just saw last week's case and I have to make a funny comment about the episode. The way KD says "Avatramani jee" is really fun to repeat!!! LOL.

Yeah. I kinda like PP Avathramani now. Also they way in the end he had a very sweet little chat with KD. 😃
Just 9 mins to go... excited to njoy adalat after missing 6 good epi ... 👏
Wow!!! Rathod saheb entered to investigate Ruchika murder case that too in a typical Indian cop style 😉
Todays epi seems to b equally humorous as well 😊
Loved KD's statement 'aaj kal wahse lawyers n liers mein khaas anter nahi raha' n i agree to it 😉