Adaalat case discussion zone #2 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by blahblahs

One of the best episodes ever. A treat to see Jaiswal arguing with KD--not just the bickering--but also the fantastic legal arguments between the duo were simply superb! Jaiswal is turning into a better lawyer as the episodes progress. I'm keen to know about his assistant though. Also, a belated happy to birthday to Anand Goradia,\ and the twin Jaiswal bros (IM and YM) ! LOL

Yes, i completely agree wid u...
Infact jaiswal saheeb was stronger in this case for a long duration n it looked like a real (ofcourse humorous as well) between KD n d PP, which i believe didnt happen earlier 😉

Spl thanks to d CVs, writter, director n ofcourse jaiswal saheeb's presentation   😉

Hope to keep seeing such an awesome n mind nlowing epi in d future 👍🏼
Exactly hats off to the CVs and Anand Goradiya and his wife for the screenplay.
Hope the next one is of the same caliber too.
Its black magic this weekend.
Wow.. 
didnt know the case was so good this time.. 
must see!
Originally posted by ronitfan

Wow..
didnt know the case was so good this time..
must see!

Do watch it!
Highly recommended 😃
The vodoo case was a 3/5 maximum. Not good enough after last week's awesome case. Jaiswal's arguments were really weak and nonsensical about the black magic. He kept on going back to the vodoo stuff even though the judge said it was unacceptable. KD's arguments were also not too great this time around. He simply pointed out the flaws in Jaiswal's arguments without presenting any proof/witnesses in favor of the defendant. The only good part was the humor between Jaiswal and KD as expected. A disappointing episode overall.  Edited by blahblahs - 11 years ago
Below Average episode. Crew should stay away from these types of craps. Make a good sensible episode with a good story. 
Voodoo 😆
I have read about this in a comic book. Never imagined a crime show would adopt this.

I watched the second part of Christmas special.
How was the New Year's Part I episode? I missed it :(
Originally posted by blahblahs

How was the New Year's Part I episode? I missed it :(

I found the Part 1 much awesomer than Part 2, frankly. 😊
Adalaat's first months were quite great but now I'm losing interest.