Adaalat case discussion zone #2 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by deepiika

Not really unexpected, ever since Adaalat turned biweekly most of the cases have been in two parts.

Yes Deepika...but recently we had a case which was expected to be covered in 2 episodes, but had completed in 1 itself.  😉
I kinda find one-episodic cases in a mad rush specially in the end.
Originally posted by Princess13.

I kinda find one-episodic cases in a mad rush specially in the end.

Yes, may be in that rush, viewers dont get the link exactly how they reached to some point...
1 case in 2 episodes are a bit frustrating, but atleast we can visualize what & how things are progressing in the case... 😊

Moreover, we dont have Shaifali into picture now-a-days...so, the episodes looks interesting and there doesnt seem to be any point which signifies that the case is being unnecessary stretched out 😉
i found last night case very interesting, good thing was no shifali drama and no unnecessarily dragging...but if I am not mistaken KD has traveled to Pune and that is why we have new PP and judge than how come Dave is still the inspector...has he got his transfer now permanently or only for this case:)
Not really, Dave became on spot Inspector..I mean he can be any place's cop by his choice.😆
Originally posted by Assassinator

Not really, Dave became on spot Inspector..I mean he can be any place's cop by his choice.😆

Yes, I guess, this is the catch in the case 😉
But, the episode was really entertaining and hope the case ends with logical result today 😉

I am getting paranoid.. 
but did they mention KD's dad yesterday?
Originally posted by mankani1

i found last night case very interesting, good thing was no shifali drama and nounnecessarilydragging...but if I am not mistaken KD hastraveledto Pune and that is why we have new PP and judge than how come Dave is still the inspector...has he got his transfer now permanently or only for this case:)<div></div>

yehi sawaal toh mai bhi puch raha hoon
And if i am right, wasnt it for the first KD Sir's house has been shown! Its was his house right??
Romit Raj spoke good bengali in last night's case. Not surprising, as he has worked in a bengali serial earlier.😃