Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post Rozaji!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I agree to every bit of ur post that this is a very nice way to awaken the motherly instincts in Nidhi and to make her realize that she can manage her career and her child's upbringing simultaneously. The effects that would be achieved this way, may not be achieved if Ashu or DB insists her or by witnessing RanJi's baby track.
However, I still wish, the couple should be given some time to spend together - with only 2 of them alone - Khushi's entry in next week will be too early and I wish they still wait before conceiving their own baby; they need to grow together as a couple more... Let's see what happens next... as long as AshNi are together, I am ready for any storyline... ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I would want Nidhi to think of motherhood as a blessing and not a responsibility...when that change in mindset comes and she starts hoping and praying for that blessing, then she will automatically become a good mother...she will learn to cherish the blessing!

And on the definition of supermom, I think every mother who loves her child beyond herself and places her child's needs ahead of her own is a supermom...this would mean most moms are supermoms...

Sujatha, agree with you...I myself made a big sacrifice for my kids by putting their needs/betterment over my career...I've no repentance...
Edited by Roza_DU - 11 years ago
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Very nice post Rozaji!!! πŸ‘ I agree to every bit of ur post that this is a very nice way to awaken the motherly instincts in Nidhi and to make her realize that she can manage her career and her child's upbringing simultaneously. The effects that would be achieved this way, may not be achieved if Ashu or DB insists her or by witnessing RanJi's baby track.
However, I still wish, the couple should be given some time to spend together - with only 2 of them alone - Khushi's entry in next week will be too early and I wish they still wait before conceiving their own baby; they need to grow together as a couple more... Let's see what happens next... as long as AshNi are together, I am ready for any storyline... ☺️

Wow! what a lovely comment TupuπŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked itπŸ€—
I am so ready to see anything but Mallu as long as AshNi are together.😊
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roza_DU

Wow! what a lovely comment TupuπŸ˜ƒ Glad you liked itπŸ€—
I am so ready to see anything but Mallu as long as AshNi are together.😊

Thank you Rozaji!!! πŸ€— Am glad too that u liked my comments!!! πŸ˜ƒ
IMHO: If the couple gets to spend some more time together, I would love even more to see Nidhi opting for higher studies and start her PG with Ashu mentoring her, may be MD(Ped) or MD(Gyn). That's why I want to see AshNi still taking some more time to plan their own baby... But if CVs are introducing a baby track this way... I would love to see that too!! I guess MD will be put on hold then... and she will continue as Sr. doctor in KGH most probably.