Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: corvette

just wanna say that despite the news apparently confirmed now, i wanna take my hat off to you wonderful people that have tirelessly contributed to keeping this forum going, kept deflecting the haters and still went on to keep forum a great place to be - the only one for me...

MKAP if it comes to an end was always destined to - but this Forum should keep going - too much talent here, too many good friends and friendships made and not forgetting how Im gonna break the daily habit of visiting - i'll need ma fix!!!!!

You are all a fantastic, creative, lovely bunch of positive people - lets keep the love going and make MKAP a legend through this forum

MKAP had long periods of sheer brilliance and then not some - but in all of this we have stayed put - and truth is, despite what others may think, on SP anyway or any other channel for that matter - nothing will hold my attention the way MKAP did...

MKAP brought us together, together we will make it a legend

long live MKAP forum - you guys are priceless!!!

πŸ€— 

Thank you. Means a lot  πŸ€—

-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvette

just wanna say that despite the news apparently confirmed now, i wanna take my hat off to you wonderful people that have tirelessly contributed to keeping this forum going, kept deflecting the haters and still went on to keep forum a great place to be - the only one for me...

MKAP if it comes to an end was always destined to - but this Forum should keep going - too much talent here, too many good friends and friendships made and not forgetting how Im gonna break the daily habit of visiting - i'll need ma fix!!!!!

You are all a fantastic, creative, lovely bunch of positive people - lets keep the love going and make MKAP a legend through this forum

MKAP had long periods of sheer brilliance and then not some - but in all of this we have stayed put - and truth is, despite what others may think, on SP anyway or any other channel for that matter - nothing will hold my attention the way MKAP did...

MKAP brought us together, together we will make it a legend

long live MKAP forum - you guys are priceless!!!

Kulvi...πŸ€—

copying this in the other thread asking the forum to remain open..

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meanie, dabba khaali karo otherwise dont expect a reply
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Next NL Editions

41 : Piyarapiyari
42 : -Devu-            
 43 : All of us           

3 weeks 3 NLs are left (Maybe) πŸ˜” send all your parts to Piyarapiyari Asap. Edited by Anondo.R - 11 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Next NL Editions

41 : Piyarapiyari
42 : -Devu-            
 43 : All of us           

3 weeks 3 NLs are left (Maybe) πŸ˜” send all your parts to Piyarapiyari Asap.

you'll get plenty more opportunities!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ