Chat Clubs

~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I loved voting and I loved reading the awards night even more. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Hiee guys, since Im a new member, Im sure not many of the DT know me personally.. Im Jyoti Coolbie for [V] Humse Hai Life Forum..Embarrassed

Starting with my comment..Tongue

OMG! that was amazing work Shifali, Gunia, Fairy & Ravjot..Congrats for putting up an amazing Award Ceremony..Clap

Coming to the Veteran Members.. guys you all were awesome at your work..Clap will really miss u guys..Ouch But hoping for the best.. Good luck in whatever you guys do or come up with in future..Thumbs Up Thanks for being a part of DT & making us proud with your work Hug
Nadii & Ravjot shocking to know about you both since have interacted with you both b4..Embarrassed Will defo miss u guys..muaaah..Hug

Congo to the lazy amazing people..Wink

Balle Balle.. Dancing I love the concept of sexy forum Items..nice thght..Clap Congo to the winners ..Keep dancing..DancingTongue

Oyye hoyye, MB Forum got an award..Day Dreaming My second home..Blushing Congratulations for being crazy lazy like me..LOLHug Congo to all winning forums.. well deserved..Wink

Wowie.. SWEETS my life..Tongue congrats to the forum sweetie pies..yummy..beware Im ready to eat you all..Evil SmileROFL

Aww.. here comes the angels aka princesses..Embarrassed Congrats to them for their amazing work..Clap

Ooo hooo.. I found a spammer, I found a spammer..Evil Smile Thodi hamein bhi training pleach..Tongue Congo ji...well deserved..TongueLOL
Congrats to all the winners of Cool & Cooler Awards..Party

Aww.. congo to the entire DEV TEAM for being so amazingly precious..Day DreamingClap  Yippie..I have got something in my piggy too..Dancing Thank youEmbarrassed

Once again Congratulations to all the winners, very well deserved..Clap You all are an inspiration for the new DT members.. thanks for being THE BEST at your respective field..HugKeep up the gr8 work guys..Approve Love you all...muaaah!! Embarrassed Enjoyee your night!! Party

Oops bohot hua mera bhashan.. chalo me chaling warna police & super womans pading mere peeche..& danda maring..LOLTongue takilaa...xoxo.. Have fun winners..Cool Love you all..muaah..Tc Hug
Proud to be a DEV TEAM MEMBER Approve Thanks for making me one..HugEmbarrassed

Regards:
Cool Jyoti (Jyo) Cool

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ishan.BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.|Persephone|-Nadii--BolNaHalke--Stutz-DUGGUlicioussnowflake.-Jwalamukhi-

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Congratz to all the winners!! ClapClapClap

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all the award winners

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Congrats 2 ALL
and A+++ job by the siggy makers. Those creations loook H-O-T !!!!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I should probably hurry up with my thank you speech no?LOL And congratulate everyone else but instead I'm going through all the posts and screaming "I KNOW THIS PERSON!" each time I recognize an IDROFL Only reason I felt like sharing this is because of you Jyoti (Jyo_Ksg) cuz I saw the colourful post and I was like I KNOW HER! ROFL

I be back to editCool

Omg ShifaliiiHug Meri bachiHug To be honest I wasn't expecting that little tribute. Well not for me anywayLOL But then again i wasn't planning on leaving till after the awards but it's funny how our plans never work outErmmROFL

Ishu betaHug I can't remember why I started calling you that or when but I must say it's a miracle that it hasn't started bothering you yetLOL I remember this one time we (me and other people I can't remember) were having a fight over you cuz I wanted you for Zee and someone else wanted you for a different forum. But then Meli reminded us that you had Geet and PKYEK and the Suggestion forum and we decided we didn't wanna make your life miserable. That and Gaggu told us you were leaving and we were all like NOOO! Anyway, point is you were an awesome DT member and it's a shame I never got to work with you but maybe one day we'll get a forum together =)

NadiaaaHug After my promotion to cool viewbie, you were my second friend who was part of the DTLOL Never got to work together, though we were both there for JIKMWRKM. Fun timesLOL I had more to say but I forgotLOL

GagguBig smile HiBig smile I'm pretty sure you're busy admiring your Sallu siggyLOL You were one of my fav CMs to work with (Preeti being the other of courseLOL) and it was pretty amazing how you managed Life Ok all by yourselfStern Smile With no coolbies, viewbies or anythingStern Smile And then on top of that you had assignments and work and dfjhsdjgsgdsgStern Smile You is awesomeBig smile

SHIFALIIIHug I'll come backBig smile I'm not gonna take a year like you didStern Smile MaybeErmmROFL But omg yes! We do need a forum together! I can't believe we've been trying since what? June? And we still didn't end up together. The world is against usStern SmileROFL But it'll happen Cool We'll make it happenCool If not then we'll just keep bugging everyone till they put us somewhere togetherROFL

Kaamchor Award

Omgomgomg! This is a dream come true!

*clears throat*

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. Even though I shamelessly told you guys to vote for me, you didn't have to and the fact that you did means so much to me. I can proudly say that I'm a kaamchor thanks to this award. I would like to thank my parents for giving birth to their lazy daughter, my friends who have supported my laziness and the DT for recognizing my talent and awarding me with this. Thank you! *bows*

Though for the life of me I can't understand why I got the hilarious wala awardErmm Oh well, more pretty siggies for meCoolROFL

Anywho, congo shongo to Gungun and Rosh for winning the kaamchor awards tooHug I'm so proud of you guysApprove

MELMEL! Congratz on your award toooHug You really did deserve it. I mean, you're the only one I know who puts that much time into sorting issues and whatnot. Most of the time when I ask you what you're doing, you're dealing with some issue or the otherStern Smile Or maybe I just have bad timingErmmROFL

Congo shongo Gungun as wellHug How you manage to put in time for JDJ, EHM and med school is beyond meStern Smile You're like superwoman or somethingStern Smile And omg Julu got it too! Congratz to both of youHug

For viewbies woot Fairy ji! And Shifali man, I'm so disappointed in youStern Smile How can my child be hardworking?Stern Smile You should learn from Rosh *hmph* ROFL Jokes apart, dude you work too hardLOL

Stutiii! I find it funny how you're a kaamchor coolbie and hardworking tooStern SmileROFL Is it because you put a lot of hardwork into being a kaamchor? I mean it's not an easy thing. It's an art which many do not appreciate. And I've had too much coke so I'll shut up but congo shongoHug

Break timeLOL

Edited by -Ravjot- - 29 September 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-Ishan.christiandior.BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.Autumn.pari0706-BolNaHalke-|Persephone|-Nadii--Stutz-Jyo_KsgDUGGUlicious-Jwalamukhi-

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Congratulations DT members for all the awards and all of you winners xxx

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
This is hands down the funniest thing ever read ROFLROFL

BESTIEEE!! Cool Congrats!! HugHug for doing the maha punya kaam in every single thread in every single forum Approve SO proud of you! Blushing

PJ ROFL that baccha wala sigg cracked me up so hard ROFL well deserved baccha Hug ily.

Shifali /Sano / Saher / Saraa /Fariha / Melissa / Ravjot / Shruti  / Nadii Approve well deserved awards all of you <3

Minuu Di HugHug So happy for the award and also for having you in our IPK forum Cool

Anyone missed :P Congrats to every single DT member who won the awards for making such great efforts for making  this site the best place ever <3 In fact, to ALL the DT members -> Clap

P.S. Lovely thread Shifali / luvya4ever Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by -Murphy369- - 29 September 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.-Stutz-.Jazz.snowflake.-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top