Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 7)

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvya4ever

OMG! So I had a speech prepared and everything... but I'm so touched that I don't remember it! *sniff*
But no worries, I wrote it down! Approve
So I want to thank, my mom for always being there for me and making me into the awesome person I am! I want to thank my wifey shifali for believing in me and always pushing me to be my best, even if it's just being a shirker Wink... I want to thank my MIL and SIL and Meli, because they're awesome and cool! I want to thank all my daughters, because well they have my genes, so they must be super amazing Wink And finally, I want to thank everyone in my family, even those I don't know yet or haven't met yet! ROFL

Now that that blabber is over, on to some real comments! LOL Which I am thinking about... because I want them to be meaningful... or I'm just being lazy... no one will ever know... LOL

@orange- MUHAHAHAHAROFL Loved the speech Gun!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Stutz-|Persephone|illuminated.AngelicDesires-Jwalamukhi-

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

[QUOTE=Aishh.]
Okay now this is the cutest shit ever<3
And to all the DT members of IF, you guys spare up time to handle the crazy members here, like meROFL which is so commendable! Congo Shongo to each one of youu!(:
And LOL I see many awards huh? Hehe totally deserving!
And to all my DT dost- Sano, Saher, Khushi, Aanchal, Stuti, Fary, Ravz, Sonia, Jot, Saraa and anybody else who I'm missing, you guys are being so pampered!ROFL Poora faaydha lelo!ROFL
To all the DTs- Thanks for making our site what it is tbh! You people are so much fun yet so responsible and yes that's the most I can make you'll happy!ROFL
Love youu all!<3

I'm hoping this was for me! Since, I'm the only Saraa.

Jokes aside. TOOO many Saraa's on IF. ROFL They sometimes killl my buzz. ROFL

THANKYOUUU! Big smileBig smile

Haha ji you are the Saraa!:D
Hehe anytime!<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.-Stutz-illuminated.-Jwalamukhi-

ssaba IF-Sizzlerz
ssaba
ssaba

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post Shaifali...
and thank you very much for the Siggy
Means a looot
luv saba..Hug

illuminated.-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-snowflake.

-Anaya- IF-Veteran Member
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Yay! I won Rapunzel of IF!! Dinka chika...Dancing Thankyou Shifali and everyone who thought of this wonderful idea of DT Awards! The thread is amazing, I would like to thank all the DT members you guys make an amazing team altogether!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BubblyR-Stutz-illuminated.Autumn.-Jwalamukhi-

Ishan. Moderator
Ishan.
Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Shifali this thread is awesome. Star I would like to thank the Development Team for appreciating my work. I would also like to thank my co-DT members for handling sections along with me.

Meli , has always been there whenever I needed help regarding any DT related work or any issues arising in the S/C section. Thanks a lot Meli.Hug

Sweta, I had known her since BB 3, but got to work with her in the BB forum in season 5. She is really a very hardworking moderator, and I can say that confidently because she has been handling the BB forum for 4 consecutive seasons (and I think she is moderating this season as well ). So thanks a lot Sweta for handling Bigg Boss forum last season, it was crazy handling the forum and the experience would not have been good if you weren't there to co-moderate.  Hug

Jyoti, Jaz thanks for helping me with handling the Geet forum. It would have been really difficult to handle the section without you guys. Hug

Juleka, it was great to work with you in the D3 forum. The forum wasn't easy to handle with members criticizing the team no matter how much we tried to make the forum a better place. You are still handling that forum, kudos to you ! And thanks a lot for helping in moderating the forum, I feel bad that I had to leave mid way, but I am sure with a great new addition like Shifali , you guys will rock the forum. Thumbs Up

Lastly, I would like to thank all the members of the forums that I have moderated for bearing with me. LOL Thank you for all the love and support that you have given in these 2 and 1/2 years while I was in the DT.

Thanks a lot Shifali for this awesome post. I knew Gagan was taking a VM status, but wasnt knowing even Nadii and Ravz are joining our league. Tongue So guys welcome to our league ! LOLLOL

I badly miss being a part of the DT.Ouch  I hope that someday I will be able to join the DT back. Smile

Cheers,
Ishan

PS. Please blame the weekend for me ranting so much ! Tongue LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-christiandior.BubblyRilluminated.-Nadii--Stutz-DUGGUliciousAyesha066snowflake.-Jwalamukhi-

minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BubblyRilluminated.-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-snowflake.Saranghae

SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Loved this thread...,Everyone who took part in this did an awesome jobs...
Tumbs Up To You Guys

Mostly I will miss Ravjot...

BTW..., Visha_Dhami fits SheliaLOLWinkand Deeps item sound was amazingLOLLOL...LOL

-VishaD--Stutz-illuminated.-Jwalamukhi-

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread! Thank you to all the Mods and DEV team for making IF the best place it can be.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

Go to top