Chat Clubs

~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Okay now this is the cutest shit ever<3
And to all the DT members of IF, you guys spare up time to handle the crazy members here, like meROFL which is so commendable! Congo Shongo to each one of youu!(:
And LOL I see many awards huh? Hehe totally deserving!
And to all my DT dost- Sano, Saher, Khushi, Aanchal, Stuti, Fary, Ravz, Sonia, Jot, Saraa and anybody else who I'm missing, you guys are being so pampered!ROFL Poora faaydha lelo!ROFL
To all the DTs- Thanks for making our site what it is tbh! You people are so much fun yet so responsible and yes that's the most I can make you'll happy!ROFL
Love youu all!<3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.DiorRouge.DeviatedTesoro.BubblyR-Stutz-OnlyHope-Jwalamukhi-snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
 To the tream involed in Anchoring..
Must say it was mazinbg to read through the whole thread.
Congo to all the winners out there.

Enjoy the section to view the awards show live..Hum tho yaha comp mai hi dekte hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Congrats to all the winnersClap

-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Okay now this is the cutest shit ever<3
And to all the DT members of IF, you guys spare up time to handle the crazy members here, like meROFL which is so commendable! Congo Shongo to each one of youu!(:
And LOL I see many awards huh? Hehe totally deserving!
And to all my DT dost- Sano, Saher, Khushi, Aanchal, Stuti, Fary, Ravz, Sonia, Jot, Saraa and anybody else who I'm missing, you guys are being so pampered!ROFL Poora faaydha lelo!ROFL
To all the DTs- Thanks for making our site what it is tbh! You people are so much fun yet so responsible and yes that's the most I can make you'll happy!ROFL
Love youu all!<3

I'm hoping this was for me! Since, I'm the only Saraa.

Jokes aside. TOOO many Saraa's on IF. ROFL They sometimes killl my buzz. ROFL

THANKYOUUU! Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by luvya4ever

Originally posted by ~Saraa~

PS: I agreee with Ravziee. These awards are riggged. EHM for both Chillest and the most hardworking! ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lol saraa... it's cause fairy and some of our coolbies are hardworking and then the others and yours truly, mua, are chill LOL and that was how the voting turned out apparently!!! 

HILARIOUSS! Riggginggg.
I'm going to do a dharna. Nahi chalegi nahi chalegi. Yeh manmaani nahiin chalegi. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
congo shongo everyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-AngelicDesires-Jwalamukhi-

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Saraa, out of all categories, tumhein wohi wali itni chubhi? ROFL
I was shocked myself waise Ermm and deserving ka naam hi mat lo ROFL

Edited by OnlyHope - 29 September 2012 at 11:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR-Stutz-|Persephone|AngelicDesires-Jwalamukhi-

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
congrats everyoneParty
esp to my best buddies on I-F-Sano and Sehar,I am so lucky that both cinderella and snowhite are my most oldest and best buddies on I-FHug
congrats shifali like it our MB DT member has won most of the awardsBig smileParty
Mallu

-Stutz--Jwalamukhi-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
OMGGG!
The awards made me laugh.
HAHAHAHA Shifali, Fairy and Gun <3 you guys are awesome!
*freaks out for a moment* two of them are my senior DT :O but they'e SUPER DUPER amazing! <3333 Hug Love youuu!

Coming to the awards, aahhh I couldn't vote, but no problem, the awards have been given away to the people I would've voted for. Especially Fairy, Stutz, Saraa, Gun, Shifali and everyone!

Although they may seem strict and rude at times, they're all one of the most sweetest people anyone would ever know! Blushing

Especially the kaamchors listed above Evil Smile they actually do a lot of work Thumbs Up

Stutiii meri SB! You're the world's most deserving candidate for all your awards! MWAAAHHZZZ! Hug

Fairy, I DON'T require to give any explanations. YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING DT anyone would ever wish for! To all the DT out here, watch out for Fairy, you're going to LOVE working with her. She's just SO adorable and now I'm running out of words to compliment her! Hug

Aanchal, would anyone ever doubt your spamming? Any thread that has missed your presence surely has a problem. *standing ovation* Keep up the spamming! Hug

Saraa, you're one really hardworking DT member there! You've literally helped and worked on almost every forum in I-F! You're sucha magnifico in everything. Salute your efforts hun Hug

Ravjot Di, you're one in a million and probably the sweetest CM I've come across! You're missed terribly come back sooonest! <3 Hug

Gun, another senior DT Embarrassed ohhh can't deny that award there! You're indeed REALLY hardworking! The numerous problems you've gone through in ALL forums you supervise and topping all that your dedication towards BollyCurry is simply commendable! I envy you, but love you moreee Hug

Minuu, I love you since KMH times, and then you changed from pink to blue and yet again ily for IPK. You're an all rounder! Your decision for the forum's betterment and for the members are always so right. *thumbs up* Keep up the amazing work Ms. CM! Hug

Visha, meri pyaari behna! You've bagged the best em best award! Chal abhi sheila ki jawaani pe ek dance hojaye? Love youuu Hug

Shruti Di, most of the members out there really dislike you, I wonder why Ermm you're such an amazing GM. You attend to EVERY single problem that I-F goes through! Even stuff that isn't really your concern, the smallest of issues are brought to you and you look into them, even after having a personal life outside of I-F. I feel like hugging you! LOL Hug

Last but the least, to the one who organized the awards night:
*Shifali*, *thinking*
*still thinking*
*Am I really thinking about anything?*
Shifali Hug the layout is AMAZING! Loved the coloring you've used it made me smile even more! The way you organize every little detail in your posts, who would call you a kaamchor? You're such a darling! You've been a really outstanding Viewbie for MB forum. Love the way you tackle members really sweetly at their mistakes. And love you even more for organizing these awards and being so brilliant at it! Hug

EHMMBH DT- WHAT? Come again? We've won two best forum awards? YES. We deserve it. ROFL Having Fairy and Gun around, we definitely deserve it. Or rather Fairy and Gun deserve it. They do every little thing to keep the forum organized and entertained with new contest, events and celebrations. Love you to bits! <3333 Hug 

ALL the DT members of I-F, you are all deserving that's why you're chosen as the DT! *group hug* [LMAO] Hug

Edited by -Predator- - 29 September 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--VishaD-BubblyRDeviatedTesoro.Sars.|Persephone|-Stutz-AngelicDesiresDUGGUlicioussnowflake.OnlyHope-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top