Chat Clubs

~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Reserved.

Personal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-|Persephone|-Stutz-Killer_DeviLloveinshiBorn2Dance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
OMG! So I had a speech prepared and everything... but I'm so touched that I don't remember it! *sniff*
But no worries, I wrote it down! Approve
So I want to thank, my mom for always being there for me and making me into the awesome person I am! I want to thank my wifey shifali for believing in me and always pushing me to be my best, even if it's just being a shirker Wink... I want to thank my MIL and SIL and Meli, because they're awesome and cool! I want to thank all my daughters, because well they have my genes, so they must be super amazing Wink And finally, I want to thank everyone in my family, even those I don't know yet or haven't met yet! ROFL

Now that that blabber is over, on to some real comments! LOL Which I am thinking about... because I want them to be meaningful... or I'm just being lazy... no one will ever know... LOL

Edited by luvya4ever - 28 September 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-FrozenRain-munnihyderabad-HibiscusR-DiorRouge.-Stutz-pari0706-Shayari-Dew-droploveinshi-Jwalamukhi-

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-HibiscusR--Stutz-|Persephone|loveinshi-Jwalamukhi-

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
reserved. I was gonna say THESE AWARDS ARE RIGGED! but thought reserved sounds better SmileROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-munnihyderabadIshan.DiorRouge.DeviatedTesoro.-HibiscusR-Autumn.-Stutz--Shayari-|Persephone|loveinshi-Jwalamukhi-

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
^^^ lmao! and this is why you won the "most hilarious" award Wink
you have great jokes ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-munnihyderabadDiorRouge.-HibiscusR--Stutz--Shayari-Autumn.loveinshi-Jwalamukhi-

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Congrats Everyone who won Party LOL

And Congrats to Each and Everyone Development Team Member Past and Present for all the hard work and hrs you put in ClapClapClap

Hug
Hug Hug

Edited by Autumn. - 29 September 2012 at 12:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-Ishan.-HibiscusR--Stutz-loveinshiUsman.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Reserved!
*gungun..The awards show i got your genes...hahahahha*

Me kal editing :p

GRRR. I had written like the longest reply. Now I will edit laterStern Smile
Okay. Last time. I am starting again Stern Smile

=Edit=

Pehle toh.. Congratulations to each and everyone! You'll are truly the best. I am proud to be a small part of the DTBig smile Everyone Truly Deserves the awards. Congrats Hug

@Ishan.. Have heard like SO much about you.. really! I mean everyone says you are the one of the best mods! Come back soon!!!

@Nadia di.. Hug My ex-CMHug It has been nuthing but a pleasure working with you. Seriously. It was such a lovely experience! I swear di. Green doesnt look good on you. COME BACK!

@Gagan di Hug You too became green! Jaldi waapis aaoo!!!

@RD HugHug U became green </3 HAYEEE KYUN ROFLROFL Come back SOOONNN!!!
Wait. Lemme congratulate for ALL ur awards. You deserve all of them di HugHug Love you loads Hug Busy Bee.. I miss chatting with u! Hmph!

Oh ya. Jai Veeru and bat man iron man jo bhi hai. THEY ARE RIGGED ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@GunGun PAPPPAAA HugHug CongratulationsHug U are a kaamchorShockedShocked ROFLROFLROFL I admit having NEVER to seen u on IF.. i mean ya.. we talk off IF more ROFLROFLROFL Seriously. You PMed me for the first time today.ROFLROFLROFL Lemme see. HAVE i EVER PMed u ROFLROFLROFL i guess NO ROFLROFLROFL HAHAH! Anyways.. I never knew u were a kaamchor! ROFLROFLROFL Mera pura khaandaan kaamchor hai ROFLROFLROFL U are hardworking too! WOW!! ROFLROFLROFL Awesome <3 Congooo!!!!

@Juleka di.. YAY.. I said that without an "h" AWESOME! Congrats di Hug

@Meli di Hug For both your awards. Seriously di. I can't remember ANY person except u who can get those <3 You are really the BEST!!! HugHug Congratulations di Hug

Look whose next! Mummmyyy Hug Fariii Hug Love you'll so much! Well deserved awards hmph1 Congooo

EEKKSSS!!! Okay.. So i suck at speeches! Can't i just take away my siggy with the CUTE baby(Shut up Cockroack!) And GOOO ???ROFLROFLROFL Okay okay. I cant be so mean na? What will mummy daddy say ROFLROFLROFLROFL *ahem* I take this opportunity to thank everyone who votes me..! Thank you SO much Hug LOVE you'll!!! Hug

WAIT. Hardworking. No seriously! I am NOT ROFLROFLROFLROFL I almost pissed off Saraa today, MANNN I got so scared. I hadnt done her work *shudders* ROFLROFLROFL So yea. I am a lazy bum.. but whoever voted for me.. As RD said.. It takes hardwork to become lazy u know? ROFLROFLROFL Thank you so much guys Hug

EDITIN LATER!

Edited by -Stutz- - 30 September 2012 at 8:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-DiorRouge.-HibiscusR--MaryamDew-drop|Persephone|loveinshi

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

HugWowShocked..Its definitely  RIGGED like Ravrav pointed outStern Smile Otherwise how come my amazing e-phamily won the koolest awardsStern SmileROFL ROFL

Congrats to my phamilyHug...i am proud of you all my greatgreat grandparents and motherStar and we rocksCool Happy to know that my grandfathers genes runs in my bloodApprove

* Melz runs away before the ladies sees it*

On a serious note, I would like thank my Development team who works so hard for the forum and always there despite their hectic schedule... gk_09, Sano88 (Sano),  Autumn. (Sweta), DUGGUlicious (Parm), souro, Angel-Jot (AJ) and pari0706 (Pari)StarStarStar.

SuhanaSafar(Rabia) and magnificent me (mitesh) may not be there now but I know you both have put a lot of effort for the forums during your timeThumbs Up.

I may no longer work with MP_Radha and Ishan but you both were beside my side during up and down periods and we  went through a lotLOL..I hope you both will come back one dayEmbarrassed.

I do miss my old friends who took VM like Gaggu dadu, Preeto akka, Avz bai,Aman, Vasu, Mango, Nikammi Ravs, Lavs, nadi, Rosh etc:(

To last - I may not say this often say this or show it but one and each of you are valuable for me and your hard work, patience, contribution  and dedicated efforts for the forum and its members are very appreciatedClap ClapClap Whatever challenges come our way, we can face them TOGETHER as a TEAMApprove!

Some won awards and some didn't but every DTs gives out their best and hardworker will always continue to do their job as usual. This forum is nothing without any of you out there!!ApproveHugHug

"phew done..selfnote - dont try to post long post from ipad*Silly

Edited by Aahaana - 29 September 2012 at 3:26pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov-Swetha-Angel-Jot.Ishan.-VishaD-DeviatedTesoro.DUGGUlicioussupercool3DiorRouge.-HibiscusR-FindingShak-Stutz-Dew-dropAutumn.|Persephone|Sano88pari0706-Shayari-loveinshiAngelicDesiresMrs.DhawanSilentPromises--RockStar--Saranghae

Post Reply New Post

Go to top