~*|| I-F Dev Team Awards 2012 - Awards Night! ||*~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah!Finally its up and i'm all dressed up in my Sheila Ki Jawaani get up πŸ˜† (I hope no Kancha kidnaps me though after seeing my dance πŸ€£)

On a serious note, Tears of joy seeing this post 😭 Shifu and Ravs! Hats off to you for coming up with this award where its really something big to all of us. It makes us feel appreciated and yes, its a Phamily award show as stated by Meli dee. Its been two years now since i'm in the Dev Team and proudly belong to two families of the Coolbies and the Viewbies. Starting with the Coolbies, all my fellow Coolbies are such talented writers and creation makers. Multi-talented i say and they not only do updates but help in organizing events. A round of applause to you guys though some of you call me Alien since my color changed from Red to Pink πŸ˜ˆ 

Moving over to the Viewbies, Sano and many more Moderators and Viewbies are simply awesome. If not for you guys, the forums would be messy and not be as how it is today. So another big round of applause to all of you. Coming to the CM's, its a sad year as many CM's have taken VM status and among them is the one whom i always annoy! Ravjot and we do hope you return soon. And not to forget, the Big Mama to all, Shruti di (please pretend you didn't see the 'di' πŸ˜†) who oversees the entire forum and attend to all of it.

I think i had communicated with most of the DT members and all i can say is that you are all a bunch of AWESOME PEOPLE. So keep it going and rocking always πŸ‘ Gosh, i started writing and ended up this long πŸ˜•
Congrats All the winners who won πŸ₯³ and Congrats All the DT Members ,they r doing gr8 job well done, all the hard work you give πŸ‘
Congratulations to all the winners.. Shout outs to Fareeha, Saher & ofcourse Sweta..
Congratz to everyone... Especially to people I know and work with... @Meli πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You deseerve these awards I am so happy to work with you and know you... and thank you for thanking me πŸ€” (is it only me or did that sound weird... oh  well πŸ˜†) @AJ - Congo girl πŸ€— @Shifu - Haila you have most nicknames you need to give me the list someday girl πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. waise congo πŸ€—

You know I remember someone telling me that the Dev Team never gets any hugs 😭 so here is a biiggg hug for all winners πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

waise I always thought that I was the most laziest Mod IF would have ever seen πŸ˜† as I hardly get anytime for moderating but hey you learn new things every day πŸ˜‰

Edited by pari0706 - 11 years ago
Congrats to alll of you guys 
Beautiful post yaaar n i must say IF DT team is the most responsible team 
and thank u sooo much for the thank u siggy ,Sahar jaaani its beautiful
will defo use it
thank u once again
fizii
Edited by fizii_gurl - 11 years ago
congratulations for all award winners..
It was cute award night...
Nice post...
Congratz to all the DT members!
And thanks for making I-F a better place.
Congrats Visrom, jyoti and all other winnersEdited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Okay now this is the cutest shit ever<3
And to all the DT members of IF, you guys spare up time to handle the crazy members here, like me🀣 which is so commendable! Congo Shongo to each one of youu!(:
And LOL I see many awards huh? Hehe totally deserving!
And to all my DT dost- Sano, Saher, Khushi, Aanchal, Stuti, Fary, Ravz, Sonia, Jot, Saraa and anybody else who I'm missing, you guys are being so pampered!🀣 Poora faaydha lelo!🀣
To all the DTs- Thanks for making our site what it is tbh! You people are so much fun yet so responsible and yes that's the most I can make you'll happy!🀣
Love youu all!<3
 To the tream involed in Anchoring..
Must say it was mazinbg to read through the whole thread.
Congo to all the winners out there.

Enjoy the section to view the awards show live..Hum tho yaha comp mai hi dekte hai...