Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
when sati was about to burn herself he cried,when sati insulted him he cried,when sati died he became insane,when parvati was attacked he cried,when she went to become matsya he cried,when they reunited he cried,now when he left his own son to krithikas,he didn't shed a single drop of tear.Confused
i know this was for shrishti's kalyan and blah blah but he could look a little sad,he is not only parvati's son but his too.i loved ganga,she was expressing emotions perfectly.
i hope they won't make her ridhi buddhi ke pati shree ganesha kehne waale mahadeva.om namah shiva's mahadeva was so arrogant.i loved this mahadeva but looks like cvs are on their train to destroy his character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is wrong with mahadeva?" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
he didnt cry beacuse he knows he has to be strong enough when Parvati is so emotionally drained...earlier he had his own pains,but now he has to stand strong and support Parvati
hes hurt too,its just that he doesnt want to make Parvati feel worse about what happened...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romi21shivamalabsingapury

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

he didnt cry beacuse he knows he has to be strong enough when Parvati is so emotionally drained...earlier he had his own pains,but now he has to stand strong and support Parvati
hes hurt too,its just that he doesnt want to make Parvati feel worse about what happened...

ah i don't know,when parvati left he went to his son and said kalyan ho.haan?i mean come on you could look a little sad.i always felt in other serials that mahadeva didn't care much for his sons but i thought in this serial they will show some emotions but no.now i can see mahadeva killing ganesha.

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Mahadev knows this judaai with his son is only for few years and then kartikeya will be with him forever.He must be sad but he is not showing it as he knows this little sacrifice is for the betterment of his son as well as the world.As shruti said,if he also starts crying then who will console parvati.so he has to be strong.

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
ask the cv's only they know what are they showing...for me i am tired of parvati's cry.don't want any more cry of anyone else.. parvati alone is enough..and also nandi is dere

Edited by aru_86 - 28 September 2012 at 10:02pm

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Reality check people..as it is Parvati's character sketch has successfully been destroyed with continuous wailing and laments..Dead Mahadev /Lord Shiva/ Parameshwara/ Vishweshawara is NIRGUNA Parabrahma..he is in a constant state of ananda..i agree the show has taken creative license (abused it rather) and shown the emotional side of mahadev..but they've over done it on a lot of occasions..so no use questioning when and why they show someone to be emotional on the show Tongue...for those who want to know about Mahadev..please just watch it as a fictional show and nothing more..books are a far more reliable source Ouch

Edited by camella - 28 September 2012 at 10:14pm

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I don't want to get into a debate about how real our Purans are because we see so many versions of the same story. So if that is fictional is it not ok to add additional drama and fiction to make it more appealing and reach out to a lot more audience.
Lets not forget though it is a mytho the show airs 5 days a week on the lines of a daily soap so there will be some add on's to keep it going.
People do like to see some emotional quotient because we are all humans and feel sadness, happiness, anger, etc.
Since Mahadev cannot be shown to express too many emotions they are cashing it on Parvati since she is a woman and now a mother.
Mahadev getting emotional earlier was far more relevant than now because in the current context it is a pain of separation which a mother feels more than the father from the child. I felt his reaction was perfect because Parvati's anguish had to be felt far more than his own.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Shruti I agree with you. Mahadev has to be strong for Parvati, but he  expression was excellent.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.