Very Disappointing... :( Warning Pg 5 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --jas--

this very topic https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3216560  when it was created i was very much there ... she said gaurav sharma is her fb friend , he replied her that he will make a comeback in dabh ...  nothing more she said and that topic name was good news (now it is SANDHYA) ..does it mean she is bashing the show πŸ€ͺ and people like saibalrouth (comment is edited , may be on someone's advice🀑) , coolmausam ,maddy311,bud2012,udnis,myself, niruba, umdu,ayeshi_101 have commented there .

Hi Jas, I didn't edit on someone else's advice, the topic was edited by itself, so I changed my comments to suit the topic, it was looking odd, and I was really pissed off with the drastic change in post & title πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

Sita ji... U just cant quit... U just cant...!!! There are lots of people in forum who need ur posts and like u as well...!!! But if u really love DABH u wont quit 4 ur sake cause this forum is 4 DABH which u love, not 4 anything or anybody else... U r strong enough to deal with some criticisms... Right??? Deal with it with intelligence, not with emotion, frustration or anger which will make u defeated b4 u actually fail to do something... Remember??? Kuch nahi sikha kya DABH Se yaar???πŸ˜‰ Hoping to see ur posts regularly girl...!!! Dont be sad!!! Love you... πŸ€—

As Shirin said, I too would humbly request you to stay on in DABH forum and let this issue die a natural death.
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Hi Jas, I didn't edit on someone else's advice, the topic was edited by itself, so I changed my comments to suit the topic, it was looking odd, and I was really pissed off with the drastic change in post & title, I see you mostly supporting people who bash DABH, I am here since January, and I found you proactive in blooper posts, and you are there to pick holes in DABH

If you are a DABH fan, why aren't you gracing good threads with your comments. Why are you always available for controversial threads??

Sorry, I was a silent viewer in this thread, but you took my name and put a joker emoticon, what for is that??

ok i agree u edited it by to suit it to the title , but it looked strange bcoz it was too late n depending on how rupali was falsely alleged i said it ... now i apologize for it with my whole heart (for that similey also)...

If you are a DABH fan, why aren't you gracing good threads with your comments. Why are you always available for controversial threads??

i agree i'm not active on so many good threads that is bcoz i dnt find much time time not coz i'm not liking it n within a few minutes i find that thread reaching 3 or 4 pages , if i comment ,again i have to write the same thing and most of the time i dnt visit this forum when the show is going very smooth n i'm satisfied with what is happening , i come here only when it frustrates me or the episode is extremely outstanding ..also i'll tell the truth i'm not a big fan of surya romance i just watch it as a part of dabh so i'm not that interested in commenting on it ...i love sandhya in her brave avatar only and pl remember i applauded sandhya after thursday's episode and quite defended her in one or two threads and u liked one of my defending comment also ... i'm seriously preparing for exams since a few months so pl dnt think i dnt like dabh just bcoz i'm not active on good threads and i wont be active also until i clear my exams ...  actually i'm stressed now for having wasted my time for past two weeks on IF , seriously sita's post on rk fans made me come here and waste my time πŸ˜†, i just couldnt take that harsh comment on innocent rk fans so i replied that too in an amicable and neutral manner , still i'm supporting them coz i feel justice in on their side ... i too wish this discussion ends soon in a good manner...

I see you mostly supporting people who bash DABH, I am here since January, and I found you proactive in blooper posts, and you are there to pick holes in DABH

i cent percent agree i love picking holes not just in dabh but in any show if i love it , may be if u had known me for even longer time u would have seen it ... i expect perfection from dabh so if it is not there i would love pick it out but i'll not defend it until everyone agrees ... also i will clear two more things , when someone said sandhya was looking ugly in blue gown i seconded it πŸ˜† and still i say i didnt like sandhya in that dress but i was not against dabh and before that when someone said they dnt like dabh now for some reasons (i dnt remember exactly) i seconded it n stated my opinion bcoz i was also not liking that naughty love part of surya and people here asked me to get well soon πŸ˜† but now i got used to it πŸ˜†  ..for these things pl dnt tell me i'm against dabh ... other than these if u remember any of my -ve comments pl point out ...  from the bottom of ur heart pl say were rk fans really bashing dabh and i supported them ❓  (rupali said she isnt interested in dabh now coz of no rk in it but that is her opinion only na not bashing i think , n i havent commented anything on it πŸ˜†)
Viewbie's Warning: I see it that this Topic  is turning into fights, I didnot see that why this has to be a personal attacking thread, so many people are attacking each other, After this warning if i see anyone attacking each other than I will have to forcefully increase the Warning Level. Increasing WL might lead to ban from IF. SAdly DABH forum members are attacking each other , i never in my dreams  thght you guys would make my thread into an attacking one..

DABH Dev Team

2nd Warning was needed Erum. Its so disturbing to see the fights taking place here. Come on Guys, Can't we have our same friendly DABH Forum back?! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

2nd Warning was needed Erum. Its so disturbing to see the fights taking place here. Come on Guys, Can't we have our same friendly DABH Forum back?! πŸ˜³

thanks a lottt riddzi for this reminder
i was really not knowing this