Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm... Daya will be in drool tonight..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Uff...After a lomg time itna tension hua!
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Finaly CID team used shud hindi .and the way daya and abhijeet used it. . . 🤣
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was in a good mood after this episode... but the precap for next week has left me 😭. I cant even recall today's episode anymore... Aaah..  I got to write the update !!! 

Anyways, I liked the episode. It was directed very nicely..and the disguises were cool. It got scary at a time... the Daya sir part was really scary !! But thankfully all is well. The mosquito repellent way was nice !! Overall, a good episode..and a great amount of Duo ! Nice one !! A 4 from my side, for a simple story and well handled episode 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was ok...but I didn't like the shuddh Hindi...😔

The precap of next week has erased such minor things from my mind...
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Initially even I hated the shuddh Hindi... Later on, when they the shuddh hindi part was explained as a part of their disguises, it sounded funny  ! The names Paritosh and Sudharshan were 😆
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Episode was ok...but I didn't like the shuddh Hindi...😔

The precap of next week has erased such minor things from my mind...

Hope it isn't another AIC or YSPT with bulletproof jacket...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Initially even I hated the shuddh Hindi... Later on, when they the shuddh hindi part was explained as a part of their disguises, it sounded funny  ! The names Paritosh and Sudharshan were 😆

u wrote my words abt that SHUD HINDI scene.. But as Vis said abt Gud or bad things all are erased from my mind after seeing that Precap..I m in shock state actully...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
though m terribly effected by the precap but still can't resist from expressing my views on a good epi and abhi sir's superb disguise😳

the epi was actually good...i enjoyed it very much...didn't got bored even for a second...and first time i felt fw put the horror theme somewhat apt for a crime show...i liked the concept of that 3D projections...it was quite good and seemed something original...and that sound effect was good too...i liked the direction but omg that part when they were showing people jumping from balcony one after the other🤣...it was too funny🤣...i was feeling as if i am seeing a old video game...direction was good except that part...

i liked their way to start the epi differently by turning from new incident of the story to past one and then coming back to the present time...quite different from their usually ramayan path😛...and omg that disguise was too good...and abhi sir just wow☺️...can't even say about him☺️...and freddy sir was outstanding👏...daya sir was great in his scene of the room👍🏼...others were okay...

nothing new in the concept...nor in the story...but it really turned out to be very enjoyable and i really liked it...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They got inspired from Adaalat, I guess😆