Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

benhur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

the epi was actually good...i enjoyed it very much...didn't got bored even for a second...and first time i felt fw put the horror theme somewhat apt for a crime show...i liked the concept of that 3D projections...it was quite good and seemed something original...and that sound effect was good too...i liked the direction but omg that part when they were showing people jumping from balcony

an old cid episode had this same concept where a hologram was generated to show the image of a ghost to scare people away from a construction building. dont remember name of episode but it was some years back
Edited by benhur - 11 years ago
benhur thumbnail
an old cid episode had this same concept where a hologram was generated to show the image of a ghost to scare people away from a construction building. dont remember name of episode but it was some years back
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: benhur

i remember the case
but i still found today's projection better than that as in that the projection came from wall and disappeared but today it looked a bit more lively
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think it was "The case of the haunted building"...but not sure
benhur thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepiika

I think it was "The case of the haunted building"...but not sure

ya that was the name of the case
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopalgupta

though m terribly effected by the precap but still can't resist from expressing my views on a good epi and abhi sir's superb disguise😳

the epi was actually good...i enjoyed it very much...didn't got bored even for a second...and first time i felt fw put the horror theme somewhat apt for a crime show...i liked the concept of that 3D projections...it was quite good and seemed something original...and that sound effect was good too...i liked the direction but omg that part when they were showing people jumping from balcony one after the other🤣...it was too funny🤣...i was feeling as if i am seeing a old video game...direction was good except that part...

i liked their way to start the epi differently by turning from new incident of the story to past one and then coming back to the present time...quite different from their usually ramayan path😛...and omg that disguise was too good...and abhi sir just wow☺️...can't even say about him☺️...and freddy sir was outstanding👏...daya sir was great in his scene of the room👍🏼...others were okay...

nothing new in the concept...nor in the story...but it really turned out to be very enjoyable and i really liked it...

Now this is one episode I have to watch.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone tell me the name of this episode?
Minionite thumbnail
Darn I missed the name of the episode.
Minionite thumbnail
I didn't really like the plot or story of the episode, but the episode was really good otherwise.

The disguise was really good. Daya sir and Abhijeet sir were awesome! I really enjoy doing the caps. 😉
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can You check it online Sri? The title ! 

Edit : Checked  ! Room No.303
Edited by Shagnika - 11 years ago