Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Why leave out Khooni khoon?

How about khooni hansi?
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

This sudden vanishing of Daya sir was ... Anyways, episode wise an average episode. Story was good... at least the ending was nice ! Abhijeet was . Specially his entry scene .. - "Abhijeet. Senior Inspector Abhijeet" reminded me of "Bond, James Bond" ☺️. And the "gaur farmaiyega" scene was the one during which we met him last week ... oh ! He was superb in that scene...

Umm.. sorry ! Coming back to the episode... forensic scenes were 😑 . Sorry, but I still cant accept AT scenes 🀒 The disguise scene was good. Sachin is very impressive with his disguises these days !

Apart from all that, an ordinary episode. a 2.5 from me  ! Would have given a 3 if the lab was normal , and if there was some duo/trio scene.

Now that sounds okay. I'll watch it and post my review as well.
Minionite thumbnail
Umm, okay so Daya sir vanishes, but then that happens a lot in CID. Abhijeet sir was lovely. πŸ˜³ The disguise scene was cool. And his entry...like Shagnika said, it reminded me of James Bond.

Forensic scenes were...um...*coughing and clearing throat*...moving on...

The episode itself was pretty boring else. So I give it a 2.5 for Abhijeet sir.
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was it shown that tarika was hit by that poison that kills in 15 min...plz tell???
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2515

Was it shown that tarika was hit by that poison that kills in 15 min...plz tell???

Yes.. She was fainted by the effect of poison..Abhijeet was so much concerned about her...πŸ˜ƒ