Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 136

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 96)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Adorable FF... Finished the whole thing in a day!!!!

Simply fabulous...Day Dreaming

Continue soon!

Thanks for the PM!

Love,

Mina

Yay! A new follower of my FF, thanks I'm glad you liked it! Embarrassed

Waiting desperately to read the next part sweets! Big smile

Please update soon! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Guess who managed to write up the update while her sister went shopping? Me!!! Enjoy! LOL

Recap:

RK and Madhu take the news of an upcoming child very well.

Part 25 – Ma Kya Hoti Hai, Tum Kya Jano.

RK and Madhu sat up in bed.

RK: Come in.

The door opened and Radha appeared from behind it. RK got off the bed and walked away from the bed. He knew Radha was coming to talk to Madhu and he didn't want to watch.

RK stood with his back to his bed while Radha went to sit on the edge of the bed next to Madhu.

Radha held Madhu's hand.

Radha: Madhu, beta. I'm so happy; I can't even describe the feeling within me right now. I'm going to be a grandmother. That news is just…

Madhu: Ma, I'm sorry I ran off today.

Radha: No Madhu, all couples have their arguments. You came back, and that's all that matters. I just wanted to talk to you about your upcoming child.

Madhu: Sure ma.

RK listened while Radha began explaining to Madhu what it's like to be a mother.

Radha: Having a child is probably the cheeriest news a newly wed couple could receive. But you need to understand that a baby is not easy to take care of. You need to be responsible, loving, and caring. I know you already are all of those three. But the responsibility that comes along with a child is something new, different. I know, you still have 9 months to go. But explaining things as soon as I can will be best. Madhu, beta, you have to be careful with what you eat now and no more hard work.

Madhu: I promise I'll take care of myself.

Radha: I know you will. Also, when you're bringing up the child…

Madhu: Ma, that won't be for a while.

Radha: You never know what could happen to me tomorrow, so…

Madhu: Ma, please don't talk like that.

Radha: Madhu, I'm telling you everything I can right now.

Madhu: Okay…

Radha: When you're bringing up your child, make sure you give your child love, attention, and care. Raise your child, as you'd want to be raised. Make your child happy but have strict rules down too. Keep in mind, your child's happiness will be your happiness…

RK couldn't listen anymore. He turned to face his mother and wife. He walked towards his bed and began speaking to Radha.

RK: Happiness? Raising a child? Love? Care? YOU are going to teach my wife how to raise a child? You?! You couldn't even raise your own.

Radha: RK…

RK: No. Listen. Today I'm going to speak. Would you want to be raised as I was? Tell me something, are you happy with how you raised me?

Radha: N…

RK: Exactly. So don't you go telling my biwi how to raise our child.

Madhu: RK…please, she's your ma…

RK: No Madhu, no. She's not my ma. My ma was Radha Mohan Kundra. Not Radha Kuku Bhatia. She's telling you that our child's happiness will be our happiness. But she never even cared that I was miserable for years. My happiness wasn't important to her, it never was. She was selfish, only her happiness mattered and that's why she got remarried. She didn't even once consider how that would've made me feel. This lady who gave me birth was never and never will be a good mother. Madhu, you will not take any advice from her. Never.

Radha stood while crying and ran out of their room. Madhu turned to face RK.

Madhu: That was too harsh RK…

RK: It was the truth biwi.

Madhu was too happy with the news that she didn't feel like arguing with RK at the moment.

Madhu: Come here RK.

RK went and sat next to Madhu in bed. He put his arm around her shoulders and she snuggled closer to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and he tightened his grip on her. He kissed her head and then laid his head on hers.

Madhu: I can't wait RK.

RK: Me either.

They closed their eyes. RK sighed.

RK: She's going to be the most beautiful girl in the world.

Madhu: She will be.

RK: You agree it'll be a girl?

Madhu: I thought I had no choice mister.

RK laughed.

RK: True. She'll be the only other girl I'll ever love.

Madhu looked up at RK and she smiled. RK got closer and gently kissed her on her lips again. Her lips parted and she followed the movement of his lips with hers. She slowly slid down to lay down in bed and he followed her movement. RK laid on top of her and continued to kiss her. He gently pulled away.

RK: I never thought the day would come where I would be the luckiest guy alive.

Madhu smiled and she ran her hands through his hair and pulled his face closer to hers again. They kissed again. RK's lips moved down to her jaw and then they heard someone clear his throat behind them. RK quickly got off Madhu and Madhu quickly sat up. They looked to see Bittuji standing by the door with his head down.

RK: Come in Bittuji.

Madhu kept her head down while her cheeks turned red. Bittuji walked inside towards their bed and RK sat up straight.

RK: What is it Bittuji?

Bittuji: First, congratulations, I'm so happy for you chief and bhabiji!

RK: Thanks, and now continue.

Bittuji: Well…somehow, the news of your child was already leaked to the press.

RK: What?!

Madhu: No…

RK stood up and a rage filled face crossed his face. He called all his maids. Within seconds, every single one of his maids stood before him in a line. RK looked at each and every one of them.

RK: One of you leaked the news. Which one was it?

No one spoke. They all seemed guilty to RK.

RK: If the individual who did this does not speak, all of you will be fired.

The maids began looking at each other. Hoping that one of them would speak, but no one did. RK got angrier than he already was.

RK: All of you are fired! GET OUT! Except Patil. You stay. I don't believe you would do such a thing.

Patil sighed in relief and the rest of the maids hurried out of RK's room. They didn't bother arguing with RK because they already knew it was a lost battle on their end.

RK turned to look at his wife. Madhu sat in bed with her hand on her stomach and her face down. RK went and sat next to her in bed again. He looked towards Bittuji and Patil.

RK: You both can go. Bittuji, please close and lock the door behind you.

Bittuji: Yes chief.

Bittuji and Patil both left. RK put his arm around his wife again; she leaned into his chest and began crying. RK rubbed her shoulder.

RK: Shh, I promise you Madhu, our child will have the best life he or she can ever have. Whether or not the press is aware of our future child. I promise you.

Madhu looked up at RK with her tear filled eyes. RK kissed away her tears. She managed to put a small smile on her face. RK returned her smile with one of his.

Madhu: You always know what to say.

RK: I've been practicing.

They laughed and laid down in bed together. Madhu wrapped her arms around RK's chest. RK turned out the lights.

RK: Nobody's going to interrupt us now.

Precap:

Fun update coming soon - RK dealing with his pregnant biwi.

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4pinklilliesumoksimran2608SShah786juhi1990gurtimanetjaasz_25lovebadhanmanya99Amrtinazelja89aliahaysepinkuluvddswapnardyhalemakhanlathaaudiatoms82TinkJiashooooonamanjusha_92kainturakirannityassafdarsnehasedsheethalAamerasuhaa0_Oflowing_riverSiMi81angelicdeeptiPujark3Nian4lifeRed_OpiumkshubhangiPristineSoulhemvbAishah8Vsoujanyababydevilrock_ruvianushka2112pinkstarskpm_madhuSnigdhaGautamApples94--Ritzz--kendravaani21_SK_Marie_789applenpeachesnats0101arunsunita_gmAsyaloverKurupSimple-GirlJeannieJAcool_sri-CrazySobtian-anonee--Rose--udaymanyata07saijahnaviritzy09meettuNANDY_BRUashred12LadyFlameMischiefManagednahtani88adventure_gurlkeenu_kkSaiS..Cute_Angel..nehakaribaDonnaHarveydeepak148Miss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-war_is_peace.SalmanDeewani.manesha76--Udhay--_Sparkles_dumasleelaa9bhanu_rekhag.SajnaVe.vmpy

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Excellent...

Loved the update! Clap

Dancing Yayyy... I'm 1st to comment!!!! Party

Continue soon.. Hug

Love

Mina

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 18 November 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Excellent...

Loved the update! Clap

Continue soon.. Hug

Love

Mina

Thanks so much! Embarrassed

Al981

IF-Sizzlerz

Al981

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Loved it Dear ..Awesome

Love D convo Btw Radhaji N MB ..N Rk N MB tho Masahalla .. Embarrassed

N Every time Bittuji On screen bhi N FF mein bhi Bittuji ..Hehe LOL

Really its Very intersting n sweet ..Mode of story ..

So whts d New Born Baby Name Gonna Be i knw U must hve thot tht ..LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Alice18 - 18 November 2012 at 11:22pm

HiddlestonedSaiS

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Excellent...

Loved the update! Clap

Continue soon.. Hug

Love

Mina

Thanks so much! Embarrassed

Do update the next one soon... Embarrassed

Can't wait after reading the precap!!! Wink

SaiSHiddlestoned

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
wow loved it pritt
Cant wait for next update

HiddlestonedSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.