Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 88)

Post Reply New Post

Page 88 of 136

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 88)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssafdar

ssafdar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Rishbala are to be parents...wohoo!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s1a2i3p4o5t6n7iSaiSHiddlestoned

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thankx PrittSmile for making rishbala parents,too goodWink

SaiSHiddlestoned

SiMi81

SiMi81

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I love your stories Pritt! Continue soon please!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

SaiSHiddlestoned

SiMi81

SiMi81

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Smile

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

Edited by SiMi81 - 18 November 2012 at 1:48am

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Recap:

RK helps Madhu who fainted outside. They find out she's pregnant.

Part 24 – Boy or Girl?

RK turned his gaze away from his shocked wife. He looked towards Bittuji who stood in the doorway of their room with a smile on his face due to the news.

RK: Bittuji, you can direct the Doctor outside now. Close the door behind you.

Bittuji simply nodded his head and took the doctor with him out of RK's room.

Madhu's hand laid on her stomach and her eyes remained on RK. RK looked back towards her and let go of her other hand which he held. He got off the bed and stood with his back towards her.

RK: How could this happen? We've only been married for over a week. Symptoms alread…

Madhu: Honeymoon suite.

RK heard Madhu quietly remind him of the night they had spent in a hotel after they first confessed their feelings for each other.

RK remained silent.

Madhu got off the bed and went to stand in front of her husband. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. She looked upset. RK seemed confused.

Madhu: You're not…happy?

RK looked at his wife's unhappy face and he smiled. He raised his hand and caressed the side of her face.

RK: Madhu, I can't describe how happy I am right now. Everything just happened so suddenl…

RK couldn't even finish because Madhu had run into his arms. RK tightly wrapped his arms around her.

They remained in their tight embrace for a few minutes while both took in the great news of a child, their child.

RK broke the silence then.

RK: Do you think we're ready…?

Madhu slightly pulled away but kept her arms around him. She looked up at him.

Madhu: What do you mean?

RK: I mean, I'm going to be so busy with shoots. I don't want to leave the entire responsibility of a child on you.

Madhu: We have no choice RK. The child is within in me now. There's no backing out now. There's a piece of you within me. I couldn't be happier.

"A piece of you within me," those words were enough to make RK forget all the worries he had on his mind.

RK thought back to the first time they had made love to each other. He smiled.

Madhu smiled back and hugged him tightly again. RK kissed her head.

RK: I love you. I don't regret anything. That night was the best night of my life. And it will be until you give birth to our beautiful baby daughter.

Madhu: I love you too, but who said it's a girl. It'll be a baby boy!

RK laughed and Madhu looked up at him. He kissed her gently on the lips and then pulled away slowly.

RK: We're going to have a baby daughter who will be as beautiful as you.

Madhu blushed.

Madhu: But I want a baby boy like you.

RK: Girl.

Madhu: Boy.

RK: Girl! That's final!

Madhu: But…

RK: No buts!

Madhu: Fine…if it's a girl, her name will be Maya Kundra.

RK: Beautiful. And if it's a boy. Only IF it's a boy, his name will be…Mohan Kundra.

Madhu: I love it.

RK smiled. Madhu smiled back as she looked at RK. "Mohan. Perfect name," she thought. It would help RK come to terms with the passing of his father. He'd have a piece of his father with him. Madhu hoped even more that she'd give birth to a boy.

Madhu and RK's eyes were locked and Madhu was deep in thought when suddenly her feet weren't touching the ground anymore. She realized that RK had picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and RK got on top of their bed. He gently laid her down.

RK laid the side of his head on her stomach. Madhu gently ran her hands through his hair.

RK: Hey mini Kundra, I can't wait to see you. Don't disappoint your superstar father. Make sure you come out as gorgeous as your mother but as clever as your father. Understand my little one?

Madhu laughed and RK kissed her stomach. Then they heard a knock at their room door.

Precap:

Radha talks to Madhu about the responsibilities of having a child. RK gets angry at Radha.

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umokSShah786jaasz_2523121989antra23manya99lexie123Amrtinazelja89aliahaysesrik1pinkuluvddswapnardymalar3halemakhanmrignsvirenlathaauMonics316diatoms82lali_laliTinkJiashooooonassafdarkainturakiransheethalAameramanjusha_92nityaNian4lifeRed_OpiumSiMi81flowing_riverkshubhangielegenttashuPujark3PristineSoulpinkstarskpm_madhuanushka2112ranithaApples94rock_ruvibabydevilhemvbkendra--Ritzz--_SK_Marie_789applenpeachestrishnawaliyaAsyaloverarunsunita_gmmauaaAriyaLilyOrchidnats0101KurupJeannieJA-CrazySobtian-anoneecool_sriKittuPratzzMonami_50udaymanyata07saijahnaviashred12Manasi_16LadyFlameritzy09meettuNANDY_BRUMischiefManagednahtani88-Mrinalini-SaiSnehakaribaBlackpoison..Cute_Angel..deepak148Miss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-war_is_peace.SalmanDeewani.hifzaa_Sparkles_--Udhay--manesha76bhanu_rekhagleelaa9dumas.SajnaVe.

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

meettu

IF-Rockerz

meettu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Awww its sooo cute upfate
Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.