Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 136

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
awesome parts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 73)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monami_50

IF-Rockerz

Monami_50

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Nice

Hiddlestoned

sviren

Groupbie

sviren

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone!! Embarrassed

Jhanvi11

Jhanvi11

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Please continue))

Hiddlestoned

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
awesome parts !!!!!!

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Guess who's done exams?! ME!!!! So I'm here to treat you all with an update on this FF. I know for a fact that none of you will like this part. LOL
But don't worry, this is just leading up to better parts! It's a much needed part, and that's why there's also no precap (I like surprises)! Enjoy!

Recap:

Rishbala have dinner and Madhu gets jealous for the first time.

Part 22 – Sanam Tu Bewafa

RK and Madhu were greeted by one of his maids at the door of his mansion:

Maid: Chief, someone left this at the front door for you.

RK: Who?

Maid: No name. When I opened the door, it was lying on the ground chief.

RK: Okay, you can go.

The maid walked away while RK began opening the envelope in his hands. Once he opened it, he noticed a pile of pictures inside:

Madhu: What is it RK?

RK: I don't know.

RK pulled out the pictures and held them. The minute he saw the first one, his face fell, then was shocked, then anger swept over his face. Madhu noticed the change in his emotions:

Madhu: RK? Wh..

RK dropped the pictures in his hands and stood there staring at Madhu. She looked at him and then at the ground. She bent over and picked up a picture. She looked at it and saw it was of her. Her in the arms of another guy. She dropped the picture and stood there like a statue. Tears filled her eyes and then she felt hands on her shoulders. Someone shook her, she looked up and saw RK's face full of rage and hurt and tears:

RK: WHY?! Why'd you do that to me?!

RK screamed. He knew how much it hurt to lose someone he loved. Madhu just stood there, still as a statue while he shook her. Then she broke her silence:

Madhu: Someone's framing me. Those aren't real. I don't even know who h…

RK: Don't lie to me! Pictures don't lie!

Madhu: RK really! I'm not lying, someone made those up. They're not real. I swear. Someone's just tr…

RK: Don't you dare try to cover up your mistakes with a bunch of lies biwi. How could you do this to me?

Madhu: You believe those pictures over me RK?

RK: Pictures never lie.

Madhu and RK were both in tears while they yelled and screamed back and forth. Eventually Madhu gave up. "He doesn't believe me…" she thought. She stepped back out of RK's grip and walked up to their room in silence. RK watched her leave. RK sat on the couch and just thought to himself. "Who is that guy, how could Madhu…" he was in the middle of thinking when he saw Madhu walk towards the door with her luggage. RK stood up and ran towards her:

RK: Biwi?

Madhu: You don't believe me RK. I can't live here and let you think those pictures are true. I won't be able to handle the way you look at me.

RK: You're leaving me?

Madhu: I think it's best. For me and for you. If you can't trust me now, that means you never did.

RK: But…where are you going?

Madhu: I don't know…

And with that, Madhu walked out the door while RK put out an arm to reach for her. He wanted to call out her name but he couldn't. He fell. He fell to the ground on his knees and let everything out. He cried while thinking that he was never destined to be happy. While thinking that everyone he loves will always leave him.

RK: Madhu…

RK repeatedly said her name. He couldn't believe she left him so easily. Radhaji saw RK crying on the ground by the door:

Radhaji: Rishu?! Beta?! What happened?

RK stood and faced his mother while in tears. He didn't care that it was her, he just need to be held by his mother again. He hugged her for the first time in years:

RK: Ma…Madhu. She left me ma.

Radhaji, who was ecstatic to hear "ma" out of RK's mouth after so long, was also in pain while seeing him so miserable. She began to comfort him:

Radhaji: I don't know what happened between you two. But I do know that true love prevails. If you really love her and she really loves you, then you'll be reunited.

Radhaji began to tear up herself. She couldn't believe Madhu left, she wanted to know why. But she didn't want to put her son through those thoughts again. So she kept her questions to herself and didn't question him. Just as he was pulling away, Radhaji wiped away her tears and smiled. RK realized he was just in his mother's arms. He wiped his tears and walked away as if nothing had happened.

No Precap!

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali2288HoTSHeLL4umoksimran2608SShah786scarce05vkhushboovlexie123Amrtinaaliahaysezelja89srik1mrignhalemakhanswapnardyMonics316lathaaulali_lalishooooonamanjusha_92SimmyOwaisMeena1428Aamerakainturakirananime_galkshubhangiNian4lifeSiMi81PristineSoulhemvbvaani21flowing_riverrock_ruviApples94pinkstarskpm_madhuanushka2112_SK_WhypadhuapplenpeachesMarie_789love.piyalitrishnawaliyaarunsunita_gmKurupSimple-GirlJeannieJAcool_srisaijahnaviMonami_50--Rose--NANDY_BRULadyFlameritzy09ForeverForUashred12adventure_gurlnahtani88shalini_skeenu_kkMischiefManagedmaanluvsgeet-SmexyGhost-Dark_ChocolateSaiS.SalmanDeewani.--Udhay--Rashmi...-Mrinalini-manesha76bhanu_rekhagdumasleelaa9.SajnaVe.

Lanu16

Lanu16

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Yippeee im the 1st one...Congrats on Finishing your Exams...Awesome part..Hope RK finds out soon that his "Biwi" was telling the truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gmHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.