Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 136

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Great going, Pritt. The fic is developing beautifully.Big smile 
And best of luck for your exams.Thumbs Up

Thank youu! And I'm glad you're liking it! Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 56)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

Deepali out of rk mansion wow good.but she wil never sit qt.she wil definitely play some evil game for separating madhu nd rk.thanx for pm nd good luck for ur exame.

Thanks! Embarrassed

Edited by PrittB - 17 October 2012 at 11:58am

ash.candy

ash.candy

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Nice update!!!...
Thnk god shez out!!!..
Hahhah..precap looks nice..
May be rk vil be jealous!!

Hiddlestoned

sviren

Groupbie

sviren

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
woww!! looking forward to see dipali make a fool out of herself...keep updating :)

Hiddlestoned

Jhanvi11

Jhanvi11

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nice update) please continue dear :*

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhanvi11

Nice update) please continue dear :*

Thanks! And I'll be writing up the next part after my exam today in 30 minutes! Byebye for now! Confused

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

It's short, but I hope you all enjoy this part!

Recap:

Dipali fails in her attempts to make RK jealous and ends up being kicked out.

Part 18 – Jalan

RK casually walked past his family as if nothing had happened. He went straight to the table where they were sitting at earlier and he noticed that Sikky was missing:

RK: BIWI!

Madhu rushed over and saw RK standing, facing the table. His back was towards her:

RK: Find Sikander.

Madhu: What? Where?

RK: Check his room.

Madhu ran off and ran towards Sikky's room. She noticed the door was locked. She knocked on it and there was no reply. She knocked again and called out Sikky's name, still no reply:

Madhu: RK! RK come quick!

RK rushed to the door that Madhu stood in front of:

Madhu: He won't open the door. I know he's in there.

RK simply pushed himself into the door and it opened. They both stared straight. They saw a chair under the fan and Sikky holding a rope. RK remembered seeing his dad hanging. The thoughts overwhelmed him, so he walked up to Sikky and punched him in the face:

RK: You stupid guy. Didn't even think about your family. What they'd go through if you did that. THINK. Use whatever brain you have. Don't be stupid. Don't leave your dad.

Madhu was shocked. What was RK saying? Did he care? She couldn't figure it out. She simply watched from the door without saying a word. Sikky on the other hand still had his hand on his face, his lip was bleeding and he was looking at his younger stepbrother in pain:

Sikky: I don't want to live. Who do you think you are, to stop me like that?

RK stood in front of him and thought for a moment, "What did I just do, why did I even try to stop him?" and then he spoke:

RK: Do as you please.

RK turned around and walked out the door, past Madhu and towards his room. Madhu watched him walk away in anger. She wanted to run after him, she knew that the scene he had just seen had brought up past memories. She put an arm out, almost as if trying to reach for him as he rushed past her. Then Madhu turned to face Sikky. She walked into his room:

Madhu: Sikky, don't make this mistake. You have your papa, your ma, me, RK. You have your entire family; we're here to support you. Don't leave us like that.

Madhu grabbed Sikky's arm and sat him down on the bed. She had tears in her eyes, she knew how much it hurt to lose a loved on. She had lost Mukund herself. She rubbed his back to comfort him. Little did she know that RK was outside listening and watching her from the door. He had never really gone into his room completely:

Madhu: You have your entire life in front of you. I'll help you. I'll help Dipali realize how much you really love her. Okay?

RK's fists rolled up, he stormed into the room, grabbed his wife's arm and pulled her away. Madhu stared at Sikky while being dragged away and then towards RK. She pulled her arm free when they had gotten halfway down the hall:

Madhu: What are you doing?!

RK: What do you think you were doing in there?

Madhu: Making Sikky feel better?

RK: Why? What is he of yours?

Madhu: What?

RK: He's invisible to me, so he should be invisible to you.

Madhu: RK, I'm not you.

RK: Well, learn to be. I don't want you talking to him.

Madhu: You stopped him yourself RK!

RK: I did it because…

RK was at a loss of words. He still himself didn't know why he had saved Sikky:

RK: Just, biwi, no more Sikky.

Madhu: But…

RK: I said no.

Madhu looked down. She walked past RK towards their room. She didn't know what to do. She just hoped that all she was able to say to Sikky in that little time would make him change his mind.

RK watched Madhu walk away. He called Bittuji. Bittuji came running in right away:

Bittuji: Yes chief?

RK: Keep an eye on that Sikky, make sure he doesn't do something stupid.

Bittuji: Huh…okay chief.

RK turned towards his room and walked back. What a day. No meal was digested properly due to all the drama taking place. Their first day of marriage wasn't how RK and Madhu had hoped.

To be continued!

Precap:

Second day of marriage. No spoilers! 

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umoksimran2608SShah786jaasz_25cappacuinolovebadhanmisha14Amrtinazelja89aliahaysesrik1pinkuluvddmalar3svirenMeena1428Monics316monigodlathaaulali_laliTinkJiapmpm1shooooonapoojdc87samspriyanka09kainturakiranAameraSiMi81kshubhangiPristineSoulshivanirajputornella_mgranithapinkstarskpm_madhuApples94charmingkillervaani21JeannieJAvijayarvimauaatrishnawaliyaarunsunita_gmKurup-kavita-angelarafMysticalRealmapplenpeachesMarie_7899staroneserialsritzy09LadyFlameManasi_16ashred12anoneecool_srisaijahnaviMonami_50dreamyjennice--Rose--KittuPratzzmeettu..Cute_Angel..-SmexyGhost-deepak148adventure_gurlMischiefManagedshalini_s-Mrinalini-maanluvsgeetwar_is_peaceleelaa9dumasbhanu_rekhag--Udhay--.SajnaVe.

love.piyali

IF-Dazzler

love.piyali

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Heya nice update...loved it very much...thanks for the pm...

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.