Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 52)

Post Reply New Post

Page 52 of 136

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Nice update.RK and Madhu's convo was so sweet.Trishna is always a problem everywhere.

Thanx for PM

Continue Soon

PM me when you update. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 52)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash.candy

ash.candy

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
aawwiiieee..tht soo cute!!!...
deepali is stupid!!!...she does not even knw tht he does not care abt her...
thnks for the pm

Hiddlestoned

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Nice :)

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Not many Rishbala scenes in this part, but I hope you still enjoy it! Part 18 won't be up for a few days, since I have an exam this Thursday and Friday. Confused

Recap:

Trishna tells Madhu she's dead to her and RK promises Madhu to fix everything.

Part 17 – Yeh Kya Hogaya?

It was time for dinner. RK insisted on eating alone with his wife. Breakfast and lunch were the only times he got what he asked for. Dinner was the one time that Madhu stated everyone would eat together.

Madhu and RK were the last to come to the table. Radha sat next to Kuku on the left side of the table. Dipali and Sikky sat on the right side. Madhu went and sat next to Dipali, which was also the seat closest to RK's at the end of the table. RK sat down:

RK: Biwi, I already don't like this dinner.

Madhu: Shh RK.

RK: Where's my food?!

A maid walked towards RK:

Maid: It'll be here in a minute chief.

RK: Hurry. No one makes superstar RK wait.

Maid: Yes chief.

Sikky rolled his eyes and Dipali smiled. RK looked at his wife and smiled. Madhu just gave him the "be nicer" look and then he smirked. Dipali was watching this back and forth going on between RK and Madhu. She felt her body on fire; jealousy was building up within her again. She turned towards Sikky and ran her hand through his hair:

Dipali: Oh Sikky, you're hair is so soft.

Sikky: I know Dips! I'm amazing.

Dipali: Yeah.

Dipali rolled her eyes when no one was watching and then she kissed Sikky on the cheek:

Sikky: What happened to my wife? Dips, is that you?

Dipali: Sikky, it's all me.

Radha cleared her throat. Dipali quickly shot a glance towards RK and she noticed that RK and Madhu were still lost in each other's eyes. She had, had enough! Her body was on fire; she couldn't bear to watch her ex, current superstar RK, with another girl. She finally cracked. Dipali got up and the chair beneath her fell back. Everyone was shocked. RK and Madhu's eye lock broke and they both stared a Dipali:

RK: I thought I left all the drama on set? Right biwi?

Madhu was too shocked to reply to RK's sarcastic comment. Dipali's eyes shot over at RK. Her piercing eyes stared right into his:

RK: Woah bhabiji, don't put a nazar on me.

RK smirked and Madhu kicked his leg from under the table:

RK: Ow!

RK looked over at his wife who made a face as if to tell him to stay quiet. But he's RK; no one can make him quiet when he wants to speak.

Dipali: RK, how can you love her?! This girl from a chawl, she doesn't deserve you, she's not even worth it. She doesn't deserve these luxuries.

Shock hit everyone again. Everyone stood and stared at Dipali, Sikky's eyes were full of confusion. RK's hands became fists:

RK: Watch your mouth. You're talking about Mrs. Madhubala Rishabh Kundra right now.

Dipali: To hell with her. That should be me.

Sikky: DIPS?!

Dipali turned to face her husband:

Dipali: Sikander. I never loved you, I thought you'd make it big, but look at you now. I used you to get close to RK again. I'm surprised you never noticed. You're so stupid.

Sikky just fell back down into his seat:

RK: Dipali, stop, now. Before you regret it.

Dipali: No RK, let me speak. You're mine, and only mine. No one else can have you. Not this girl worth nothing either.

RK walked towards Dipali and grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the door. Radha and Kuku were too shocked to say anything. Sikky was in his chair with tears in his eyes and his face in his palms. Madhu was the only one who ran after RK. Madhu grabbed RK's arm, he came to a stop:

RK: Biwi, don't test me. Let me go, now.

Madhu: No RK. You can't just throw bhabiji out. She's Sikky's wife. You can't jus…

RK: This is MY house. I decide who stays here.

RK brushed his wife's hands off his arms and continued to pull Dipali towards the door:

Dipali: You haven't touched me like this in so long. Don't you miss it RK? Don't you miss what we had? I'll leave everything for you. Just say it. Once.

And with that, RK threw Dipali out of his mansion doors. She spun and then came to a stop and stood in the doorway, staring at RK with shock:

RK: No one. Not even you. Can come in between my life and me now.

Dipali: I was your life once RK. Remember?

RK: You're just another girl. Get out of here. And don't show your face here again.

Dipali: You'll regret this RK. You really will.

RK smirked and then closed the doors on Dipali's face. Madhu, Kuku, and Radha just watched the whole scene unfold before them. They felt helpless. Radha was in tears. Madhu was shocked. Kuku kept on a straight face. RK turned around and saw the faces of all his family, and he noticed one thing, "Where's Sikander?" he thought.

To be continued! 

Precap:

Madhu feels bad for Sikky, which makes RK angry.

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umoksimran2608SShah786sarbijaasz_25misha14aliahayseAmrtinazelja89srik1halemakhankainturakiranmrignpinkuluvddMeena1428akshaya24gagsyMonics316monigodlathaaulali_lalipmpm1TinkJiashooooonaday_lilymanjusha_92greenbutterflyAameraflowing_riverSiMi81ssafdarShima_VivianNian4lifekshubhangiJeannieJArock_ruvivaani21pinkstarsApples94ranithaornella_mg_SK_9staroneserialsMarie_789Dil_RishbalaMysticalRealmangelaraf-kavita-arunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyaAriyaLilyOrchidlove.piyalivijayarviKurupanoneecool_sri--Rose--Monami_50saijahnaviManasi_16NANDY_BRUritzy09meettuLadyFlameMischiefManaged-Mrinalini-adventure_gurl..Cute_Angel..-SmexyGhost-.SalmanDeewani.--Udhay--dumasleelaa9bhanu_rekhagmanesha76

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Nice goingThumbs Up

Thanks

Hiddlestoned

trishnawaliya

IF-Dazzler

trishnawaliya

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
nice update but oops u left at suspense...

Hiddlestoned

ranitha

Goldie

ranitha

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome I love it! But pleeez no more jhakdas between RK and MadhuCry

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

Awesome I love it! But pleeez no more jhakdas between RK and MadhuCry

I'll try! But my story needs some climaxes too LOL

ranitha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.