Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 136

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Nice
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Own Rishbala Story! UPDATE: ENDING - PAGE 126 (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
nice..

Hiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone! Hug Here's today's Part 2. Tomorrow Part 3 will be posted! 

Part 2

Madhu walked down the stairs slowly, still a bit surprised at how she saw RK so emotional for the first time. At the bottom of the stairs, her mother-in-law called her name. Madhu didn't notice, she was so lost in thought. Her mother-in-law shook her slightly and Madhu stared up at her and then at the party going on behind her. She wondered if she had made a mistake by throwing a party for RK: 

Madhu: I think I made a mistake ma..

MIL: No, what you did was right Madhu. RK is wron...

(RK's mother goes silent as she looks behind Madhu and sees RK walking down the stairs in a fancy suit.)

Madhu: Ma?

MIL: Rishab..

Madhu: RK?

Madhu turned around and then RK and Madhu locked eyes. Madhu slightly smiled but RK kept his straight face and went to her side.

Madhu could see pain in his eyes, she could see the dried up tears. For the first time ever, she felt sympathy for him. Sympathy for the man who destroyed her family, just to get revenge. She was beginning to understand that the monster known as RK actually has an innocent Rishab Mohan Kundra inside him. She made it her goal to bring that person out.

RK grabbed her waist and pulled her close to his side. Madhu felt extremely uncomfortable, she was taken off guard and wasn't expecting that from him. Especially not after the moment they had shared in their room.

He pulled her towards the guests at the surprise party, and then he looked around. He noticed that Sikky, Sikky's father, and Dipali were all missing. He loosened his grip on Madhu: 

RK: You got rid of the invisible people in my life. Good job *smirks* but you missed one.

(He looks towards his mother.)

Madhu: I know you don't like them, so I sent them out for dinner. They'll be back later. Ma is important, so I asked her to stay.

RK: Important to you. Not me. Whose special day is it again?

Madhu stared up at her husband. He stared down at her big brown eyes and couldn't help but smile. His face started to get closer to hers. Madhu was just frozen in place. He made it seem as though he was going to kiss her but his face went past her cheek and he went right next to her ear, he began to whisper into her ear:

RK: Everything that happened upstairs, you will not mention to anyone. No one can know about that. If you tell anyone'

(He moved his face away from her ear, stared at her, and continued speaking.)

RK:'well, you already know what I can do.

RK let go of Madhu and he walked into the middle of the room:

RK: Let the party begin!

(He turns to Madhu.)

RK: Biwi, it's time to celebrate the great Rishab Kundra!

RK smiled at his wife as she looked back with a face full of shock. She was surprised that RK was able to switch from one mood to another so quickly. She turned to the kitchen to get his cake.

(10 minutes later.)

The cake came out; she went to the middle of the room where RK was already standing. She remembered seeing the picture of little RK blowing out candles with his dad.

When RK saw the cake, he began to get emotional on the inside. RK told himself that he has to keep his composure in front of all the guests. Madhu went up to him: 

Madhu: It's time to blow out the candles RK.

RK: I know. I've done it before biwi.

RK stood in front of his cake, with Madhu standing just by his shoulder, exactly like his father stood behind RK in his birthday picture. Madhu didn't realize she was standing in the same position, but RK noticed. He turned his head slightly and could see her. He thought to himself "Papa, you used to stand there, now Biwi is'I miss you papa." He turned his head back towards the cake. Madhu noticed he was beginning to get emotional, so she slowly raised her hand and then hesitated, but then she gently placed it on RK's shoulder. She was his support, just like RK's father used to be to him. RK felt comfortable suddenly, he didn't push her hand away, and instead, he blew out the candles and looked back at his wife and gave her the perfect smile. She took her hand off his shoulder and she blushed.

It was the first time he had seen her blush; he was mesmerized by the way it made her face glow. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Then RK turned and picked up a small piece of cake and went to feed Madhu:

RK: Biwi, eat it, it's my birthday.

Madhu took a tiny bite from the cake in his hands: 

RK: Good. *smirks*

RK ate the rest of the bite of cake.

The rest of the night went by celebrating RK, all went well, it was the first birthday celebration he had, had in years. When all the guests left and the maids started to clean, RK ran up to his room and Madhu followed behind slowly.

To be continued!

Edited by PrittB - 08 October 2012 at 5:22pm

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4umokscarce05juhi1990kanu_nvlkhamulchhetryPoorvaAroraashnushjaasz_25misha14jenny8891Amrtinaaliahaysezelja89rockstar4eva55srik1joleedarshumalar3MAK222swapnardy-Desire-halemakhanarmd11mrignakshaya24arshi95gagsyMonics316lathaaumonigodpmpm1TinkJiacoolgirl3joa123piyushishooooonamanjusha_92sunu123priyankasweet21SimmyOwaisday_lilyhoneey95NijagurlrockPrincessDMeena1428AamerassafdarSiMi81manisha18jatrezzinia2411Nian4life_Aaniya_kshubhangibenazAroraNvaani21ApurvaLovesARVIflowing_riverramesh90pinkstarskpm_madhucharmingkillerstar_777ornella_mganshimanshicpervaizangelarafMysticalRealmsparikhHot_Indo_Chilly--Pooja--9staroneserialsSparkling-eyes5CheckmateIWinrsk16nats0101arunsunita_gmtrishnawaliyafairy_stardustKurupSimple-Girldrashmeet12banushivaniAngeenaJeannieJAmeenji22saijahnavidaisydee425abhiyaneetucool_sriudaymanyata07Monami_50_Chits_Agrata23ritzy09meettuForeverForUNANDY_BRUWater.shaaranyaLadyFlameashred12Manasi_16suk19MischiefManagedcuttieekeenu_kkNeha10punam2712BlackpoisonDark_Chocolate--Yukthi--war_is_peace-SmexyGhost-.SalmanDeewani.harshdbmanesha76.Nafisa.--Udhay--Neelambari..-Mrinalini-dumasThe.Lannisterbhanu_rekhag

Lanu16

Lanu16

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yeeeahhh me 1st :D...Awesome update..thanks for updating so quickly...Cant wait for more

Hiddlestoned

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Very nice!!
Glad that you continued so soon!!
Thanx for the PM

Hiddlestoned

ramesh90

Goldie

ramesh90

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
intersting..cntnue soon

Hiddlestoned

jaisrikrishna

jaisrikrishna

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
beautiful!!

Hiddlestoned

DovesView

DovesView

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Very nice. Enjoyed reading it.

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.